3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
The restart option in front of all my missing characters means that all those stories are now corrupted and I have to start all over again?

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
Todays is April fool's you don't trust nobody on this day.
the april fools prank is that it is the 0.4.7 version, but without the bugfix - there are some annoying bugs on the new content since apparently some paths require you add some people to the app that are not the wife or the husband

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
the april fools prank is that it is the 0.4.7 version, but without the bugfix - there are some annoying bugs on the new content since apparently some paths require you add some people to the app that are not the wife or the husband
I see what you mean because it locks up at get a job because there is no way to pass the time when you have nobody in the app.

Ice Pixie

Jul 22, 2018
Enable Renpy console (Google it if you don't know how).
But this solution is still a stopgap as the next time you have to talk to the same character you get stuck again and IDK what that passage name is.

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Now that I was forced to start all over again I can't replicate the MC feminizations path that seems to be more complicated..
In fact with max feminizations MC just gives up on Julia and the game refuses to give the player even a chance to choose..
Am I doing something wrong?

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes