3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Heads-up v0.4.7: Old saves do not work due to changes to the code and variables. It's required to start a new game.

kezraw

Feb 4, 2018
seems sissification step 39 is the end of the sissy progression in the latest update. can anyone confirm?
edit: it just says "progress other steps first" for the main sissification story line, and not "this is the end of the content in this update" like it says for other story lines. that's why i'm asking. might be bugged.

qweasdzxcqqq

Sep 1, 2019
seems sissification step 39 is the end of the sissy progression in the latest update. can anyone confirm?
edit: it just says "progress other steps first" for the main sissification story line, and not "this is the end of the content in this update" like it says for other story lines. that's why i'm asking. might be bugged.
I stopped at 81. Apparently, this is the end.
To advance further, you need to complete the Christina branch

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
I'm confused, why are so many people missing from the app including the wife and MC? It feels like the update overwrites all my choices in favor of the dom narrative.

Coiless

Apr 26, 2018
I'm stuck after losing my job on the last update.
You have to add Mia (Wife's Sis) to the app. I also got stuck in the same place initially, but I was to move past by replaying and adding Mia. If added, you get a message from her right after searching for a job. If not, you don't get that message.

Reactions: dogihd
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes