3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
In the new sissy path, the step where you need to buy the black dildo will just say 'progress other branches'. It runs the following checks:
Code:
if stepsis_model_line_stage > 21 and stepsis_job_line_stage > 7 and stepsis_joshua_line_stage > 4 and w_christina_line_stage > 8 and w_sharing_line_stage > 39 and julia_line_stage > 99 and (wife_company_line_stage > 12 or wife_job_line_stage > 32) and w_mark_line_stage > 24 and w_greg_line_stage > 10 and w_jenna_line_stage > 63:
as the wife lines get set to high values anyway, you need to progress your stepsis, christina and julia paths.

To fix the progression bugs (step 80 and 82) in the new sissy path, use unren to extract the rpy files and open 'script_0_2.rpy'. Goto line 8503 and add:
Code:
                                   elif fem_withoutapp_line_stage_ready == 1 and fem_withoutapp_line_stage == 80:
                                        action [Hide('messenger_users'), Jump('fem_withoutapp_messager02_1_80')]
                                   elif fem_withoutapp_line_stage_ready == 1 and fem_withoutapp_line_stage == 82:
                                        action [Hide('messenger_users'), Jump('fem_withoutapp_messager02_1_82')]
I attached the modified file to this post.

There will still be some missing picture bugs, but those can be ignored.

Last edited:

ErnestoQSP

Feb 19, 2018
Okay, I finished the branch where you and your wife are not added to the app. I really like the idea that someone else is corrupting your wife and you can't control it, but it's sooooo raw. If in a regular branch sometimes you just had to skip the days, then in this branch this is the basis (it's funny that it turns out that you read the events of your sister than your own and your wife) Well, as if the transition is abrupt, there is no such stagnant corruption. I haven't figured out yet how to start a branch where I didn't add my wife, but myself.
In addition, I thought about a thing that came to mind a long time ago: It would be very cool if there was an opportunity to add mods. I don't know how feasible this is on renpy, but I think there are a lot of people here who are not motivated enough to make their own game, but they could make a small mod with content) This would brighten up the waiting time for updates. Especially if it was easy to create. Maybe a bit like the chyoa approach. It's just that since we have a sandbox, it would be a cool feature.

ErnestoQSP

Feb 19, 2018
Uh how do you buy the black dildo? unless that is the end of the content for this update?
Jena will just write to you and after a few days it will be already purchased. I will also disappoint you a little because in this branch you do not need to do anything, everything is solved through conversations and no other interactions

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
Jena will just write to you and after a few days it will be already purchased. I will also disappoint you a little because in this branch you do not need to do anything, everything is solved through conversations and no other interactions
Gotcha buuut its already been day and nothing is happening the help task just says progress through other story lines or what ever.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Gotcha buuut its already been day and nothing is happening the help task just says progress through other story lines or what ever.
See my post above. You need to progress your stepsis, julia and christinas branch. Once all are far enough along the sissy path will continue.

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
See my post above. You need to progress your stepsis, julia and christinas branch. Once all are far enough along the sissy path will continue.
finished all there is for julia and christinas so guess just have to do stepsis

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
Now that I was forced to start all over again I can't replicate the MC feminizations path that seems to be more complicated..
In fact with max feminizations MC just gives up on Julia and the game refuses to give the player even a chance to choose..
Am I doing something wrong?
I had the same issues, you are right, in previous versions there's an option to click on but in this route MC just sacrifices Julia to Paul, I had more issues much further along and was not able to open a chat message, it soft locked the game, I can progress time but no other events trigger.

Reactions: Comisar

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
I had the same issues, you are right, in previous versions there's an option to click on but in this route MC just sacrifices Julia to Paul, I had more issues much further along and was not able to open a chat message, it soft locked the game, I can progress time but no other events trigger.
So does that mean that now there's no more feminizations option? Because that branch depends exclusively on Julia branch..

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
So does that mean that now there's no more feminizations option? Because that branch depends exclusively on Julia branch..
If it has been removed then the early options on what routes to take need updating, but I suspect we both missed an important decision OR the content is still there but has been cut and pasted so that it arrives after the sissy content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Comisar

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
If it has been removed then the early options on what routes to take need updating, but I suspect we both missed an important decision OR the content is still there but has been cut and pasted so that it arrives after the sissy content
With this update the Julia path has become dependant on the new sissy path. If you are on it (fem_withoutapp_line_stage > 0) you do not get the choice but will automatically walk away. Probably because both other choices (XY and Paul->Paula) either would create strange overlap or not make sense while on the new sissy path.

Reactions: LynxLinks

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Why is this game so massive in size?
It has larger videos with sound than most devs use. I prefer sounds and clips longer than 1.5 secs so I don't mind how big it gets. The rare games with 1 clip per scene and not broken up into a bunch of 1 sec clips I will screen record the entire video from phub and swap it out. Worked out great for me in games like a photograpers lies and gateways.

Alpha Fenix

Feb 2, 2019
if you want you can use this site
upload your save and look for the writing to change, for example if the 32 quest sissy is blocked and tells you 0 days to the message try to jump to 33. or look is quest is in pause...

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
With this update the Julia path has become dependant on the new sissy path. If you are on it (fem_withoutapp_line_stage > 0) you do not get the choice but will automatically walk away. Probably because both other choices (XY and Paul->Paula) either would create strange overlap or not make sense while on the new sissy path.
So are you saying that the gender change path is now the sissy path you have to choose at the start of the game?
Because if it is I'm sorry to say it would show ignorance from the creator. Those two are completely different things and saying that it's the same thing is like saying that cuckold/ sissy/ sub=gay.

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
So are you saying that the gender change path is now the sissy path you have to choose at the start of the game?
Because if it is I'm sorry to say it would show ignorance from the creator. Those two are completely different things and saying that it's the same thing is like saying that cuckold/ sissy/ sub=gay.
not really - the path choices are divided into NTR or not (first time with the wife at the gym), app or not (when you first install the app), sissy or not (haven't tested on the app version, but on non-app is after the niece is added to the app, so long after the initial Mr Salim interaction about sissy), then if you pick non-sissy, shortly after you get the choice to let the niece be BBC'd or begin the XY app for the husband (on the sissy path the niece is BBC'd)

Reactions: Muad_Dib

Thrownman

Sep 6, 2017
On the neither added path I can't start the new job. The game just says to check insta but nothing does anything and I can't advance time.

Reactions: Camerun55

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
not really - the path choices are divided into NTR or not (first time with the wife at the gym), app or not (when you first install the app), sissy or not (haven't tested on the app version, but on non-app is after the niece is added to the app, so long after the initial Mr Salim interaction about sissy), then if you pick non-sissy, shortly after you get the choice to let the niece be BBC'd or begin the XY app for the husband (on the sissy path the niece is BBC'd)
But that's the problem. For non-sissy path there's no more choice. MC just decides to sacrifice her to BBC by default. And since the gender change path relies exclusively on her it's now officially blocked.
Still, all of this could had been easily avoided if we were just allowed to play our old saves.
As it stands 60% of all people in the app and our choices on them get erased... And if you restart their paths you get a default sissy path and no option to add the wife.
I hate cascade quests where one path relies on another that relies on another that relies on another and so on...
Also what is the difference between "AWifesPhone.exe" and "AWifesPhone05.exe"?

Reactions: Camerun55
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes