3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
how do you make it indented like that if you can't tab and use spaces?
In renpy you can use spaces but not tab characters.
But you much take in account the number of spaces you use, for not breaking the coding structure of the script.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
For some reason, the text speed slider isn't working for this game. Even with it maxed out, you still get the typewriter BS with messages. I'd really like to see an option for instant text so that I don't have to double click constantly.

Tecton

May 25, 2017
I'll fix that, thank you
Just a little oddity:

I was holding down CTRL to use the skip functionality, but held it a little too long on the map screen and it became the background for the phone instead of the usual one.

Not sure how skip caused that, because I know nothing about this programming language. Or any.

Tecton

May 25, 2017
Hello
can someone give a save file in the middlegame? I have lost my files :(
With all the different paths you can have active/paused, there's no way anyone could give you a save that exactly matches where you were.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Guys I have a question is there a way to stop the Instagram posts and Wife work branch but keep the posts coming from Jenna showing mc pics and vids to what the wife is up too?

Reason I ask is I want the wife to go to clubs and that with Jenna but not do anything at work branch or meet anyone on Instagram. Plus I don't want to be blackmailed.

Be great if someone could answer this for me.

Thanks

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Guys I have a question is there a way to stop the Instagram posts and Wife work branch but keep the posts coming from Jenna showing mc pics and vids to what the wife is up too?

Reason I ask is I want the wife to go to clubs and that with Jenna but not do anything at work branch or meet anyone on Instagram. Plus I don't want to be blackmailed.

Be great if someone could answer this for me.

Thanks
There's a point fairly quickly after the wife starts at the office where she asks MC if she could quit; that's what you are looking for. Instragram can be ignored if you choose not to answer her messages (i think you get two chances to do this).

Perhaps you skip the text too fast?

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello everyone,

I’ve just finished writing the dialogue for this update. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to release the new update on the 25th of March. Perhaps if I’d decided to make a smaller update, I would be able to meet the deadline, but I prefer to work as hard as I can without any breaks. I guess you already know how much time updating the game usually takes, considering the size of the updates. This update consists of about 18-20k lines of dialogue, or 100-110k words. But that’s not what I wanted to talk to you about. Let’s talk about the provisional release dates:

Massive Cock: 03/30/2024
Big Cock: 04/02/2024
Average Cock: 04/04/2024
Small Cock: 04/06/2024
Tiny Cock: 04/08/2024
Non-patrons: 04/12/2024

The release dates are provisional because I might be able to finish working on the update sooner. However, I don't know exactly how much time it’ll take me to finish tweaking the old code. I need to add new text to some parts of the older versions of the game. It is necessary because I want to improve the way your choices are reflected in the MC’s thoughts. That’s why I need more time to work on the update.

I’m pretty sure reworking the old content is worth it though. I think you’ll enjoy the result. I’ll try to do all I can to rework all branches and divide them into three main groups based on the MC’s archetype: alpha, beta (cuckold) and beta (sissy). I’ll also add more scenes where the MC expresses his thoughts regarding various events in the game.

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello everyone,

I’ve decided to write a post to mark the one-year anniversary since the start of my creative endeavours as an 18+ game dev. I’m a little bit late. The anniversary was on the 20th of March, but better late than never. I must admit, this year has been wonderful and full of happy experiences, thanks to the game and to you, loyal fans of the game.

To be honest, when I was starting out, I didn’t believe my idea for a game could grow to become so massive. Like many other devs, I had an ordinary job and couldn’t devote all my time to game development. However, I tried to spend all my free time working on the game to make the first few updates as enjoyable as possible. Perhaps that’s what led me to what I have now.
The initial release went well, but it took me a long time to find the courage to spend all my time working on the game. Back then, I wasn’t sure it’d be a success. To be honest, I worry about that a lot every time I release an update. I’m afraid you might not like something. If I can’t satisfy you, the game will be a failure. It makes me happy that the game is doing well so far.

After I started believing in the success of the game, I quit my job. Now I can spend all my time developing the game. I can’t say it’s easier than having an ordinary job. I hardly ever have any free time, and I hardly get any rest. I go on vacations from time to time, but that’s about it. Still, I’m glad things are the way they are. I’m doing something I enjoy. I love the game, and I’m ready to sacrifice a lot for it, even personal relationships, my ability to spend time with my friends and other pleasant things like that. I think the game is worth it.

I have many exciting ideas, and I hope I can make these ideas a reality with your help. We all know that none of this would be possible without you. Without your support, I wouldn’t be able to develop the game so quickly, and the game would be much smaller. Without you, I wouldn’t be able to spend all my time working on the game. Every update is just as much your success as it is mine.

I’d like to thank each and every one of you for your support. All of you who have been with me this year and who still play my game and look forward to new updates, thank you. I’m happy I can bring some happiness into your lives.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020

Hello everyone,

I’ve decided to write a post to mark the one-year anniversary since the start of my creative endeavours as an 18+ game dev. I’m a little bit late. The anniversary was on the 20th of March, but better late than never. I must admit, this year has been wonderful and full of happy experiences, thanks to the game and to you, loyal fans of the game.

To be honest, when I was starting out, I didn’t believe my idea for a game could grow to become so massive. Like many other devs, I had an ordinary job and couldn’t devote all my time to game development. However, I tried to spend all my free time working on the game to make the first few updates as enjoyable as possible. Perhaps that’s what led me to what I have now.
The initial release went well, but it took me a long time to find the courage to spend all my time working on the game. Back then, I wasn’t sure it’d be a success. To be honest, I worry about that a lot every time I release an update. I’m afraid you might not like something. If I can’t satisfy you, the game will be a failure. It makes me happy that the game is doing well so far.

After I started believing in the success of the game, I quit my job. Now I can spend all my time developing the game. I can’t say it’s easier than having an ordinary job. I hardly ever have any free time, and I hardly get any rest. I go on vacations from time to time, but that’s about it. Still, I’m glad things are the way they are. I’m doing something I enjoy. I love the game, and I’m ready to sacrifice a lot for it, even personal relationships, my ability to spend time with my friends and other pleasant things like that. I think the game is worth it.

I have many exciting ideas, and I hope I can make these ideas a reality with your help. We all know that none of this would be possible without you. Without your support, I wouldn’t be able to develop the game so quickly, and the game would be much smaller. Without you, I wouldn’t be able to spend all my time working on the game. Every update is just as much your success as it is mine.

I’d like to thank each and every one of you for your support. All of you who have been with me this year and who still play my game and look forward to new updates, thank you. I’m happy I can bring some happiness into your lives.
I wish you more success. Keep going

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
There's a point fairly quickly after the wife starts at the office where she asks MC if she could quit; that's what you are looking for. Instragram can be ignored if you choose not to answer her messages (i think you get two chances to do this).

Perhaps you skip the text too fast?
Maybe it's bugs that need ironing out because even though I tell her quit work branch it repeats after a while and can't get rid of it then.

Reactions: Amahl Farouk

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
Will this game have every story path always eventually devolve into hard NTR? Are there plans to add more sharing/hotwife paths to some of the main branches? Having every single branch devolve into a thing where the wife stops communicating with the husband and the husband only knows about her affairs isn't very interesting(to me personally)

I appreciate that you are going back and adding internal monologue for the husband for a lot of the content (I think it will help a lot).

Also, Can you make it so if send your son sissy hypno's even one time it breaks the son is not feminized path so you can't even play it. Also, maybe speed up that path because it takes soo long for anything in that path to happen. People are going to accidently lock themselves out of that branch on accident like I was.

Would also love to see the wife working as a stripper path be flushed out more. Maybe someone could send the husband videos and images of the wife stripping. Right now its almost entirely dialogue and no pictures/videos.

Reactions: FrAySsEr
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes