3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

kaanjoe1028

Feb 17, 2024
I have a problem i cant use map in nights and i cant see my dates only text that You're on a Date. Is there anyone knows how to fix that?

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
whats in update?
Bloody Ink
Something like three new branches for different archetypes of the MC who added neither himself nor his wife to the app: alpha, cuckold and sissy. I guess alpha is more or less self-explanatory. There are some interesting things in that branch though. In the cuckold branch, the husband wants to gradually corrupt his wife. He corrupts her without the app, but with great dedication. In the sissy branch, Salim gives the husband various tasks that involve him doing what Salim tells him to do and slowly turning into a sissy. I guess it's standard content that quite a lot of games have. As for the fourth branch, it's an introductory branch that leads to the other three. I've also reworked some of the old content. I can't say I've added a lot of new stuff there, but the code has been changed significantly. Now the gameplay is determined by the two main archetypes (alpha and non-alpha). You choose the archetype and unlock the corresponding content. The content you aren't supposed to see is automatically blocked. The wife's corruption progresses more or less at the same pace across all branches. In order to achieve that, I had to add blockers to certain branches and decrease the number of days it took to proceed to the next step here and there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coiless

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I'ld love to see a branch where the MC doesn't install the app on the wife's phone, but someone else has. MC had the same access to her phone like the mother's story line, i.e. he can see things but not affect her.
So the new branch that was just added with the new update? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Amahl Farouk

ErnestoQSP

Feb 19, 2018
I am very glad to see that there will be a branch where the main character does not use applications to pervert his wife. I've been waiting for this opportunity since the first version

Reactions: FrAySsEr
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes