3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Actually, my suggestion is to focus on the stories of a few key characters, such as NTR Route Greg, and make the stories more enticing instead of introducing new characters everywhere, which will only make players feel that the more they play, the more they get bored,

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Just like when Valerie receives dating messages from three or even more black people at the same time, I ask if you're bored?o_O

benton

Jan 23, 2018
You should copy & paste each string, exactly as I have them inside the code boxes.
You should not add or remove or modify anything on those strings/lines.

Why did you put the character : at the end?
That character is only used for labels statements.

The rpy files contain the renpy language code for the game. Is not just a text...
A misplaced, a removed or an added character/symbol/letter will brake your game.

I attached the original and modded files in the following zips, so that you can use them and have them as reference for future versions of the game. (They will only work for this version. v0.4.6)
I didn't add the : originally. I added that right before i sent that message as an attempt so i could say i tried something else that might work

benton

Jan 23, 2018

Hello everyone,

Before I tell you the news, I’d like to once again thank everyone who is supporting the game and me, its developer. Thank you for your kind words and for motivating me. And I’d also like to thank everyone who plays the game and enjoys it. In just one year, the game has attracted a community full of wonderful people. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!

Now let me tell you the news. I’d like to share some details with you about the content you’re going to see in the new update. I mentioned earlier that this update, as well as 1-3 updates after it, would feature revised old content and some new branches. These new branches take place at the beginning of the game. There aren’t many of them, and, in general, each of them is devoted to one of the following scenarios:
— The MC didn’t add himself to the app
— The MC didn’t add his wife to the app
— The MC didn’t add his son to the app
— The MC didn’t add his wife’s sister to the app.

So far, I’ve written the following branches:
— The branch that activates if you add neither the wife nor yourself (the very beginning of the game, the basis for the branches listed below) – 50 steps
— The MC added neither the wife nor himself to the app (NTR) – 100 steps
— The MC added neither the wife nor himself to the app (Sissification) – 100 steps
— The MC didn’t add the wife to the app but added himself (Alpha+cheating) – 50 steps

I’m still working on the dialogue, so the Alpha branch is going to get more content. I might also add the start of the branch of the son and the branch of the wife’s sister.

As you can see, this update features fewer branches than the previous updates did, but the number of steps for each of these branches has increased. In other words, even though this update consists of 4 branches, the amount of content hasn’t decreased.

IMPORTANT: I suppose you know that in order to access new content, you’ll have to go back to the moment when the MC installs the app and decides who he needs to add. For this reason, I’m going to implement a new game start feature. It’ll allow you to access new content without starting the game from scratch.

However, this update is a little bit less content-heavy than the previous updates. While adding new content, I have to work on the old content as well. I’m mostly adding additional blockers at different stages of various branches to remove contradictions between them (for example, the wife shouldn’t cheat on the MC in one branch and remain faithful to him in another). This takes up a lot of time. I hope you understand.

Speaking about the amount of content, so far, I’ve written about 10-12k dialogue lines, or about 60-70k words. Besides, this update will contain more videos than the previous updates did (about 40 videos). I haven’t counted the images, but trust me, there will be more than enough of them.

Well, that’s all from me for now.

BI
What if you added All of them except yourself? do we get no additional content?

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021

Hello everyone,

Before I tell you the news, I’d like to once again thank everyone who is supporting the game and me, its developer. Thank you for your kind words and for motivating me. And I’d also like to thank everyone who plays the game and enjoys it. In just one year, the game has attracted a community full of wonderful people. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!

Now let me tell you the news. I’d like to share some details with you about the content you’re going to see in the new update. I mentioned earlier that this update, as well as 1-3 updates after it, would feature revised old content and some new branches. These new branches take place at the beginning of the game. There aren’t many of them, and, in general, each of them is devoted to one of the following scenarios:

— The branch that activates if you add neither the wife nor yourself (the very beginning of the game, the basis for the branches listed below) – 50 steps
— The MC added neither the wife nor himself to the app (Sissification) – 100 steps
— The MC didn’t add the wife to the app but added himself (Alpha+cheating) – 50 steps

I’m still working on the dialogue, so the Alpha branch is going to get more content. I might also add the start of the branch of the son and the branch of the wife’s sister.

As you can see, this update features fewer branches than the previous updates did, but the number of steps for each of these branches has increased. In other words, even though this update consists of 4 branches, the amount of content hasn’t decreased.

IMPORTANT: I suppose you know that in order to access new content, you’ll have to go back to the moment when the MC installs the app and decides who he needs to add. For this reason, I’m going to implement a new game start feature. It’ll allow you to access new content without starting the game from scratch.

However, this update is a little bit less content-heavy than the previous updates. While adding new content, I have to work on the old content as well. I’m mostly adding additional blockers at different stages of various branches to remove contradictions between them (for example, the wife shouldn’t cheat on the MC in one branch and remain faithful to him in another). This takes up a lot of time. I hope you understand.

Speaking about the amount of content, so far, I’ve written about 10-12k dialogue lines, or about 60-70k words. Besides, this update will contain more videos than the previous updates did (about 40 videos). I haven’t counted the images, but trust me, there will be more than enough of them.

BI
I will NEVER understand the devs who, instead of focusing on new content, dedicate themselves to remaking old parts of the game, forcing players to start over and lose their saves.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
I will NEVER understand the devs who, instead of focusing on new content, dedicate themselves to remaking old parts of the game, forcing players to start over and lose their saves.
This is the regret that you are not a developer, after all, they can do whatever they want, haha, and you are not a sponsor big shot either 1710821474030.jpeg

kezraw

Feb 4, 2018
it's perfect for this game, honestly. gives the dev an excuse to go back and clean up old stuff and adds alternate routes that would conflict with the current routes.
i'd say that it's an excellent thing to do, the complete opposite of your opinion.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019

Hello everyone,

BI

Maybe something else could also be corrected, like:

you wanna see the following scene or not?". Even you chose the good wife ( or others) route she will still get the corruption. Why make the players chose if there is no difference?

If we decide who to corrupt, why is the code made as if our decisions count for nothing?
Might as well make a story instead of a game

It's a shame because the game is captivating, the story is interesting but as it is it's also disappointing

eze18

Nov 7, 2021
Do you know the date of the new update? I saw what they said on March 25, but is it confirmed?

I saw what it said, if the wife is not added to the app?? Until now it was always added, it never gave me a choice...
Is there a way to not add it to the app?
I still think it would be quite boring not having access to the wife's phone... and contradictory to the name of the game... jaja

azsxdcdcsxaz

Oct 4, 2019
hi guys. i updated the game but nothing happend. the new vids are in the folder but story wont progres and still says end of the current content

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
hi guys. i updated the game but nothing happend. the new vids are in the folder but story wont progres and still says end of the current content
Because most of the updated content is located in the Paul branch selection mentioned in the update, not after the story

DragonBallsJI

Jun 22, 2023
For me the videos are not loading, just a blank pop up screen. I have a Mac, not sure if anyone else is having the same problem.

benton

Jan 23, 2018
You should copy & paste each string, exactly as I have them inside the code boxes.
You should not add or remove or modify anything on those strings/lines.

Why did you put the character : at the end?
That character is only used for labels statements.

The rpy files contain the renpy language code for the game. Is not just a text...
A misplaced, a removed or an added character/symbol/letter will brake your game.

I attached the original and modded files in the following zips, so that you can use them and have them as reference for future versions of the game. (They will only work for this version. v0.4.6)
how do you make it indented like that if you can't tab and use spaces?

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes