3.60 star(s) 122 Votes

Camerun55

May 26, 2022
Screenshot_2024-07-02-14-31-04-422_cyou.joiplay.runtime.renpy.v8d2d1.jpg
I can't start this, I'm step 18 with Greg and it won't start. I tried to edit it in editsavesonline.com but i couldn't find wife_son line stage, i found only wife_son's_ready_to_start 0 and i change it to 1 and ofc nothing happened

DirtyPanda69

Jul 2, 2024
Hey first post here and I didn't read all 271 pages on this thread so please don't crucify me if this has been asked/anwsered already. I am a big fan of the game despite some of its issues and have played just about every route possible (i think) yet there are a few characters i havent seen that show up, Angeline and fem Mark. Any idea how to get that content? Also, has anyone made a map or walkthrough to get everything or max a playthrough? It seems I may have missed some stuff by having my wife come work at my company? Thanks.

peterr767

Sep 21, 2020
I remember there being a route in the early versions of the game where the MC would get money deducted off the debt whenever the wife did something with another guy - touching etc. I think Salim messaged you whenever that happened. Has that been removed?

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Did the sissy path get updated? Sorry for low effort but search is a pain am currently literally one eyed due to very strange circumstances.
Nope, this update's content was AddWife Cuck branches only, but there was this post on the page before:
seems like this game will focus more on sissificaton/feminisation stuff :( in the coming update.

I saw it in their Discord Chat, how the people voted.

Reactions: DonMonkey

peterr767

Sep 21, 2020
I'm stuck on the Onlyfaps quest with the wife. I'm at step 11, I've added all the pics and videos (including the anal one) and all it says is Wait 0 days. Is it blocked by some of the other paths? I'm on the "You and your wife weren't added" path

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 122 Votes