3.60 star(s) 122 Votes

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
How the hell do I make previous save work? Last I played was version 3.0.0 or below, but simply copying save files into the new version doesn't work
You don't. The game's internal structure and variables were completely changed in 4.5 and a new game is required.

Gundeer

Mar 2, 2018
How to make your wife dance for the guy who took over your business? the MC automatically tells her no and she tells the guy to buzz off. but when you dont pay money he makes it seem like she is dancing for him.

Does Hypno ads do anything but annoy the hell out of you?

how to shut up Instagram photos, worst pop up in the game.

There is a lot of good in this game but its overshadowed by the grindyness, bugs, storylines interrupting each other.
i hate having to click so much. just have it scripted to make things play out or not play out with choices when it comes to making a decision on certain things. That way we can just skip text if we want by holding a button.

Pros: Writing, images, movies.
cons: clickheavy, buggy, UI, stories conflict with each other.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
How to make your wife dance for the guy who took over your business? the MC automatically tells her no and she tells the guy to buzz off. but when you dont pay money he makes it seem like she is dancing for him.

Does Hypno ads do anything but annoy the hell out of you?

how to shut up Instagram photos, worst pop up in the game.

There is a lot of good in this game but its overshadowed by the grindyness, bugs, storylines interrupting each other.
i hate having to click so much. just have it scripted to make things play out or not play out with choices when it comes to making a decision on certain things. That way we can just skip text if we want by holding a button.

Pros: Writing, images, movies.
cons: clickheavy, buggy, UI, stories conflict with each other.
Happens only in the "AddWife NTR on" route since that's the only one where you can see the wife and Salim texting each other.

No, the hypno spam doesn't change anything since the characters stats doesn't have any effect, it's only needed to start the son's sissy branch (feminisation spam) and the wife's-sis+Steph branch (bbc spam).

The Fuckstagram notifications can't be disabled unfortunately.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Feels like BI is leaking the recent updates himself through an annonymous account to use the pirate-site users as bug testers to have a larger crowd covering a lot of content fast and keeps the bugfix for his Patreons to provide them a more refined version of the game.
That's at least what i would do. xD
That's not the whole extent of his evil mastermind plan. He is the real life version of Mr. Salim and is using this "game" to transform all of us into his submissive subjects. He has access to an awoken Ai super intelligence that is changing our minds gradually thru the device we playing this on. If I were you, ill be careful of pressing that "XY" button on the menu.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
That's not the whole extent of his evil mastermind plan. He is the real life version of Mr. Salim and is using this "game" to transform all of us into his submissive subjects. He has access to an awoken Ai super intelligence that is changing our minds gradually thru the device we playing this on. If I were you, ill be careful of pressing that "XY" button on the menu.
Seems not to work out that well for me. This game hasn't got me interested in NTR at all even after all that time. xD
It started off with an interesting story that left stuff to uncover and explore, but fell flat shortly after when Patreon content polls started to direct the development. I'm just sticking around to see where and when the current trainwreck it became comes to a halt or if a mirical somehow happens and the story gets back on it's rails.
To me these cuck branches are like watching dashcam clips on youtube, fun to watch for a while before it becomes repetitive and even annoying to a certain extend of how obvious dumb people can act, but at the end of the day these are not situations i would enjoy to find myself in.

If something starts to annoy me too much i'm not hesitant about cutting ties for good if needed.

p.s.: i'm well aware of the joking nature of your post. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Anatolij-65

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
I have now seen this game rating going from 4.1 stars to now 3.6 stars just because the dev is not serious about the concerns we players are raising about bugs and broken paths. I hope he listens to it someday and fixes everything or this game will die soon.

Marie_Brooks

Dec 11, 2022
the brach of the wife & the son step 30 it say wait 0 day their phones , but i can't to any thing about it , how to get through it

Last edited:

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Fingers crossed but I wouldn't hold my breath, the cuck connoisseurs dominate the patreon polls by a wide margin so it looks bleak for now :(
There aren't many of us there. but still we exist. I once tried to play a thread that everyone was clapping for. here someone dropped the save, it took me about 20 minutes. And this is their goal of the game, but where is this?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
There aren't many of us there. but still we exist. I once tried to play a thread that everyone was clapping for. here someone dropped the save, it took me about 20 minutes. And this is their goal of the game, but where is this?
I dropped my pledge when he failed to deliver on the "alternate between alpha and cuck/qos content" promise he made. Rejoined today to check the poll but basically nothing for alpha route among the options.. so it looks like another cuck fest uodate incoming. Hopefully I'm wrong though..

3.60 star(s) 122 Votes