3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
The person who leaked the game said that it has some bugs
What kind of bug? Bugs that affect the game experience? Or small bugs, such as writing?
The main bug I got is that I'm somehow on Christina's love path instead of her BBC path even though I commanded that bitch to still love BBC instead of fall out of love with BBC.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
As a general response to the people saying to wait for the free release and all that jazz, it's important to note that the free version locks away the ability to have multiple targets for the wifespy app. Being able to do the routes for 3 or 4 different characters that would usually be mutually exclusive in the free version unless you do multiple runs is a god send, imo. Sure, waiting for the free version may be the 'right thing to do,' but if the early release version makes things easier for me, fuck yeah am I pirating that shit, bugs or no.

Tho to be fair I haven't actually played up to the new content yet, so I don't know how annoying any possible bugs may be, but still. Just sucks that the gallery isn't updated to v0.2.5 as far as I'm aware.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
It's sort of silly but the sissy path really shouldn't need to be super realistic. If you're playing the "alpha" path does it really force that on you?
Well it seems like you will be able to corrupt that guys wife it seems give her the old bleach treatment. lol

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
As a general response to the people saying to wait for the free release and all that jazz, it's important to note that the free version locks away the ability to have multiple targets for the wifespy app. Being able to do the routes for 3 or 4 different characters that would usually be mutually exclusive in the free version unless you do multiple runs is a god send, imo. Sure, waiting for the free version may be the 'right thing to do,' but if the early release version makes things easier for me, fuck yeah am I pirating that shit, bugs or no.

Tho to be fair I haven't actually played up to the new content yet, so I don't know how annoying any possible bugs may be, but still. Just sucks that the gallery isn't updated to v0.2.5 as far as I'm aware.
free version should come out in 8 days, why spoiled it
Honestly, leaking this game only bugs me because how often the dev is updating the game. They could have at least waited until the day the free version comes out to leak the the early access if it has locked material.

I can understand leaking locked material but leaking a free game before it comes out does bother me a little, especially when it was a little over a week from release

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Ok I think there's a plot error. I get a text from Jenna offering me a chance to cum on her AGAIN? AFAIK the MC has not fucked Jenna, at least I have not in my play through so this sounded odd. My response was along the lines of "I'm too busy now". WTF?
This is my reply to getting hit up for sex by a married woman while I am married (and have been faithful to up until this point at least)? Something is not right about this.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Well it seems like you will be able to corrupt that guys wife it seems give her the old bleach treatment. lol
Yeah I replayed this because no save and it seems like you can turn the tables on Salim or whatever his name is later but always somehow get in his debt.

Really though I think there should be a split branch there, have Salim give you a business proposal, if you agree it sets you on the cuck/sissy path, if you read the contract instead you can manipulate him into a partnership where you can be the alpha and bleach his wife etc.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Ok I think there's a plot error. I get a text from Jenna offering me a chance to cum on her AGAIN? AFAIK the MC has not fucked Jenna, at least I have not in my play through so this sounded odd. My response was along the lines of "I'm too busy now". WTF?
This is my reply to getting hit up for sex by a married woman while I am married (and have been faithful to up until this point at least)? Something is not right about this.
Common mistake in the game, I'm afraid. And by common I mean it happens at least twice lol. Some event choices like that happen no matter what, with wording suggesting an event happened even though the player went a different route.

Thrownman

Sep 6, 2017
It think the game works decently well if you just don’t think about it to much. It’s annoying plot point in the moment but if your fast forwarding through cuz saves don’t transfer you barely even notice. Want I am more annoyed about is that the stats seem to matter less, the game kinda just plays itself as far as events go unless you pause. I’m most annoyed that the dev slow rolled and blue balled the end of the sissy son content damnit.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes