3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Am I the only one here, thinking that this game after the two past updates became worse and worse?

It was very smooth at the beginning as everything was driven by the Dev.
Now with this "freedom" I feel like it became a soulless game that is trying to make everybody happy without satisfy anyone.....

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Clicking and reading texts 90% of the time who tf gave this game 5 star review? The least they could've done is put live dates not wait for next day to read what happen, seems like a scratched record. At start looked like a decent game but then it's all repeated stuff. Enjoy the game this one not for me.

Sh77mo

Jul 9, 2022
The game is great actually and I liked it same as every single update. It’s really good and I liked the concept but I don’t know if people would agree with me or not .
I think there should be choice button to choose which kink you would like (such as cheating,swapping etc.)
also I think the old saves proplem should be fixed other than that? The game is 10/10
thank you dev and I hope you keep this game going and who knows maybe someday all of us could subscribe to your patreon

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I think there should be choice button to choose which kink you would like (such as cheating,swapping etc.)
100% there should be button to block out content because all I care for is all the women being corrupted into QOS who cheat on their husbands(mainly the wife cheating on the MC) all the other content is a waste of my time to slog through just to get what I want.

Reactions: Sh77mo

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
btw can you make ur wife cheat without telling us? i dont like the swapping/hotwife thing, i want her to do it behind the husband's back
I thought that was meant to be the whole point of the game, the wife cheating on the husband and the spy app would just take it to the next level and the husband couldn't really confront her about it or risk losing her and exposing his spying adventures and besides it turns him on. There is way too much focus on the secretary instead of the wife.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
One minor issue I had. When George asks about the QoS symbol the player doesn't really know what the symbol means, at least that's the impression I got from the text prior to that point. However if you say that you don't then the player will lie to George that they've never seen the symbol before, it's not clear as the choices are currently written that the player will lie if you choose the first option

Khmeroo

May 22, 2017
I think the new version is worse than the last one. The story for the wife is no longer dependent on her stats as far as i see. She will cheat even with the starting corruption and max love. In the last version you needed to raise corruption and certain stats first. That felt much more realistic in my opinion.

Reactions: Malika1234

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Some words...
The game startet great and its even geting better and better!
I really dont get the complains about a super super early game!?
More content is coming and YES!! you can keep your wife out, but most of the players here found out, thats a game of corruption and NTR and sharing and cheating.... if you dont like it and be the PURE ALPHA well its possible but the content is very limited....at the moment!

So stop complaining and enjoy and if thats not your cup of tea!? wait some updates!!

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
btw can you make ur wife cheat without telling us? i dont like the swapping/hotwife thing, i want her to do it behind the husband's back
Well, at some point in the game your brother named Mark will talk to you about having dinner with your wife... By repeating this event several times you will see some scenes where your wife does certain things with Mark (although she is supposed to be drunk, but she doesn't tell you anything so it counts imo) and then there is a character called Greg that your wife talks to for a while and you can see their conversations through the spy app (as time goes by your wife will talk more and more daringly with this guy, sending him pictures and everything...). It escalates little by little and she even goes to this guy's house and lets him touch her, and uploads to her Fuckstagram a picture that this guy took of her... And well, she doesn't say anything to you (Personally, this route is the one I like the most, I hope that in the next update more work will be done). And you can also go and see what your wife talks to Mark (your brother) through the spy app. Besides, you can see how she talks to the character called Jenna, and little by little this girl is corrupting her to be unfaithful or have sex with a BBC, I couldn't continue with this route because I think I got a bug, but I really liked it because your wife doesn't tell you anything about this and she even goes to a party with Jenna without telling you. And then there's a character named Christina I think who entices her to have a threesome with a BBC and stuff like that but it got bugged too and I couldn't go on

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Wife's Phone [v0.2.5] [Bloody Ink]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

littleknight

May 28, 2017
I'm looking forward to the ntr route with my son. It's a pretty interesting road, and the husband may have another mother or aunt. milf is a very attractive route.

w00de

Jun 3, 2017
Every single popular game get's leaked; there isn't a major game on this site that hasn't been leaked. Only last week, as soon as Babysitter and Our Red String was launched, it was leaked. I can't imagine any game will ever get abandoned because it was leaked earlier than scheduled. Do you know any such games?
Only shit games do, because people play them and decide not to pay for them in the future.

Reactions: Albat and L0b0ts

Larsung

May 29, 2018
could it be that you removed the bonus Money from MR Salin when your wife does things behind your back?

Nov 14, 2021
Well, at some point in the game your brother named Mark will talk to you about having dinner with your wife... By repeating this event several times you will see some scenes where your wife does certain things with Mark (although she is supposed to be drunk, but she doesn't tell you anything so it counts imo) and then there is a character called Greg that your wife talks to for a while and you can see their conversations through the spy app (as time goes by your wife will talk more and more daringly with this guy, sending him pictures and everything...). It escalates little by little and she even goes to this guy's house and lets him touch her, and uploads to her Fuckstagram a picture that this guy took of her... And well, she doesn't say anything to you (Personally, this route is the one I like the most, I hope that in the next update more work will be done). And you can also go and see what your wife talks to Mark (your brother) through the spy app. Besides, you can see how she talks to the character called Jenna, and little by little this girl is corrupting her to be unfaithful or have sex with a BBC, I couldn't continue with this route because I think I got a bug, but I really liked it because your wife doesn't tell you anything about this and she even goes to a party with Jenna without telling you. And then there's a character named Christina I think who entices her to have a threesome with a BBC and stuff like that but it got bugged too and I couldn't go on
Yeah but the wife keeps texting her husband about "how would you feel if I cheated on you?" over and over, and then that whole thing with Anissa like forcing sharing/swapping so that your wife is "guilt free" of cheating on you. Like I just want her to keep her mouth shut about her hidden desires/cheating.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes