3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
This "game" is so very classic russian grind bs it's unbelievably ridiculous. Some of the days you have to wait are crazy.

Use these console codes to skip the BS :

enable console mode (Just use unren)

mc_money = X

-The first part of Jenna Valerie thing
Wife_Jenna_write_next_day = X [X the amount of days left to wait]

Just check the other variables for the rest lol.

LexPro

May 4, 2017
okay difference between prev version and this, correct me if im wrong:
1. Greg story - last time it ended after partry and sons blackmailing her, now story end on wife goes to Greg's house plays a console and let's him touch her.
2. Mark (mc brother) content: prev its ended on drunk party and making photos of cum on wife, now its ened wife sucking D of Mark willingly and nothing more(got bug when app manager spammed me messages non stop)
3. Jenna content: a lot of content including sex of wife with BBC and showing those photos to MC with blured face of wife
4. Cristina content: didnt find any action of wife while Cristina show some of her sex photos with bbc, there also was FFM part started but didnt go to any action.
5. MC son content: he's planning to go some blowjob with his stepmom but didnt go any further.
6. New content like Annisa and Eric: there was wife swapping and Eric content ended without any action
7. Also wife boss content changed a bit new story and videos but NTR part still no progression when wife sends to husband only cocksucking photos without penetration(while she visits a lot of partys at job).
8. New contents with stepsis also was good.
In game files there is also mom/son content did anyone get how to come on it? I didnt get any of those

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Yeah but the wife keeps texting her husband about "how would you feel if I cheated on you?" over and over, and then that whole thing with Anissa like forcing sharing/swapping so that your wife is "guilt free" of cheating on you. Like I just want her to keep her mouth shut about her hidden desires/cheating.
idk, i just tell her that im not into that, but she keep doing it, and I like it, so :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Gudil and L0b0ts

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
idk, i just tell her that im not into that, but she keep doing it, and I like it, so :BootyTime:
Did that really work? If you select "but it's not my cup of tea" it will end the current content. At least in Jenna's and wife route. I didn't check the script files though if what you claim is possible.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
there is a bug that needs a fix asap, the conversation that won't go away no matter how many days passed or how many times you read it

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i love how Jenna is trying to get the wife to cheat when you have wife on cheat corruption after denying her to cheat... soo hot! like when she tell her she has ideas and introducing wife to other guy. Wish we had that for lesbian corruption route, like turning wife lesbian and hooking her up with lesbian friends.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
there is a bug that needs a fix asap, the conversation that won't go away no matter how many days passed or how many times you read it
its not a bug ... it tells you some convos will loop as its the end of content for that route. With new updates it will have other/newer convos, pics, and videos.

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
is it safe assume the part with mr salim that leads to the free play is unavoidable?
just got to that part and it seems like an utter unnecessary plot twist that just makes the game worse

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Imagine having to start a new save with every update in a game that's basically a grind fest... Yeah no thanks, this is not fun :cautious: => Unwatch
I would play it from beginning one last time since this is the first time that it's happening even if this is only third update. But reading there are a lot of game breaking bugs regarding choosing specific paths with different characters, i don't know if that's smart because that could break future updates. But if we have to start the new game with every few updates then no way i'm gonna grind this every time. It seems that dev still has no idea how to implement future events without breaking the saves, so starting new game often might be usual occurrence.

Reactions: Nameless420

Lima19

Jun 17, 2022
The two brother paths are bugged. Don't know if there is more content for the brother because of that.

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
I really want to give this a try but some comments talk about grind, can you tell me how long it takes to get into sharing with the wifey?

Also, is it possible to avoid stuff like "She is now addicted to BBC" ? Sharing with black dudes is welcome but unnatural praising makes me uncomfortable, thank you for your answers

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1 and m4pII

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
So he "worked" on this update more than a month and didnt change the stupid 1 billion debt and free to roam endless grind bullshit?!

Bro had the key to success but chose to ruin it...
Imagine the dissapointed these people feel who already paid him :ROFLMAO:
Yeah other than sandbox BS .. the game is a good idea and can be really hot if implemented properly.
Also would love to see a lesbian route in games like this (too bad.. most guys will throw a fit!)

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes