3.60 star(s) 127 Votes

Eudj

May 27, 2022
Stuck on the 100th step of Julia, in the fem MC branch. Neither Jena's nor Julia's branch works. Writes - progress other branches. Others, what are they? When will the author put things in order in this guide? Well, write, what exactly is stopping you? Because the game is filled with softlocks.

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
Every time people say it but never really listened to (if its fixable at all)
As this game goes on its becoming a big tangled, mess of a game.. a lot of paths linked (so you need level 200 on a path you have no interest in to see the last of a path you do)
It really needs fixing.. but i don't know if it is even fixable now or if this is what we get is some more content at the end of a twisted path that takes hours to get to the 25 new step you wish to see...
I think this twisted mess is also the reason for so many bugs every time.. i shudder to think what their flowchart for this game looks like (if they created one) and with every thing being linked one 'little' bug seems a lot bigger because it stops everything in its tracks.

They need to take a month or so to go and streamline their code (if needed) and untangle alot of the storylines as much as possible. Either this or they need to have a solid end date for the game so they can take what they have learned and write a better one.

Anyway as i always state this is one of the best (if not the best) game of this type out there i just don't want to see it crash.. a lot of people already say they have given up. So all of my above comments are to help not to try to put the creators down as i believe they are doing a good job.. just a few things would make this game great..

Reactions: was435 and morse86

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Stuck on the 100th step of Julia, in the fem MC branch. Neither Jena's nor Julia's branch works. Writes - progress other branches. Others, what are they? When will the author put things in order in this guide? Well, write, what exactly is stopping you? Because the game is filled with softlocks.
I had the exact same problem as im only interested in Fem MC path and didnt play all the others routes. I had to edit the save file using saveeditonline.com site. Just open that website on browser and upload your saved file there. Then search for julia_line_stage. Overwrite the 100 value with 101. Save and download and replace the file in your game folder. It worked beautifully for me and was a lot of awesome content after. I enjoyed the experience a lot.

Julia edit step 101.jpg

I guess this cheat works for any other branch of the game to advance it. I attached my modified to step 101 save file here just in case. Good luck and have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eudj and jaskunt

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I strongly suggest the tags "female protagonist" and "transformation" be added to the game title. I almost exclusively play female protagonist games and use the tags search functions to discover new games to try. Nearly missed this game, but because of lack of games to try I added the sissification tag to the search and got lucky finding it. Despite the game starting as male protagonist, playing the Fem MC path in this game has been one of the better female pov experiences I played. I dont think any female protagonist fan will protest for the tag and will be richly rewarded.

Reactions: LadyBoyJay

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I see some branches tend to not work.... as always, but ill have to say i enjoyed it till the forced caged cuck shit. Im not into it and every fucking game thinks it always has to lead to it smdh. Dev lost me with this one.

wormastik

Feb 18, 2018
I remember a step where at some point Jenna talked with the MC then showed the conversation to the wife which made her furious, was that changed or am I somehow playing incorrectly to get it?

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
With all these new branches, does the Kirely and Her Female Friend (2 branches if I remember well) still exists ?

By the way, it goes weirder and weirder... MC has a son from a other woman and now... a daughter from a third one ???

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
Lov the game, it has been alto of fun. I have a small bug, but not sure if it will stop the progression of the QOS branch
On step 14 Wife get a email from QOS, but you can't open it. and it does not go away.
I looked for a solution but did not see one. Any Ideas?

Larsung

May 29, 2018
well well well , didnt play for some updates... it seems more stable and the branches better working together with some closing with some choices... still had a bug with hearth and Kirly going on a date and nothing happened aftter that.. restarted quest and trhen it worked

also if you dont add yourself and go sissy path you dont have many choices left.. i thought i could transform into a woman to safe Julia, but nada and at some point she was gone... dont recomend to go sissy

alex2372

Jun 25, 2024
And here another pathetic cuckold MC, after having started with great strength, has now transformed into the classic idiot cuckold, history repeats itself, here they fuck the wife and mother, and the asshole jerks off. how pathetic.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I remember a step where at some point Jenna talked with the MC then showed the conversation to the wife which made her furious, was that changed or am I somehow playing incorrectly to get it?
That was the start of the old FemDom branch you could play up to v0.4.6, but since parts of it were tailored into the latest Wife+Jenna branch update (after the wife goes QoS) i'd assume we won't see that content again.
I hope other parts like where the wife learns about the existence of the WifeSpy app (preferably from the MC itself) will be reworked into an alpha branch, because part of the story was that Olga was about to start to investigate what happened to Jenna 5 years ago and a lead to the company she was working for at that time.

edit: the most logical moment for the MC to reveal the App to his wife would be after he told her to stop talking to Jenna.
Let him explain that Jenna had the main role for the MC losing his company, and that she is controlled and was changed over the last years through an app the MC was made aware of just recently.
Since he wasn't believing in the app either he added his wife and gave her the command to become interested in anal sex since this was something she was always against and would result in a most obvious change for the MC, without the need to question the wife in hopes for an honest answer.
The wife still in doubt tells the MC she came up with the idea for anal sex herself and not because of the app, and the MC explains to her that he got informed by the devs that the app isn't forcing a target to do certain actions directly but makes them desire it themself to initiate these actions on their own.
You could make him even show the videos of Olga he got from the devs how dangerous the app can become when used by people with ill intentions our when not used carefully.
Make the wife feel sorry for what happened to the woman in the video and have her starting to investigate to find out who she was and how she is doing now to introduce Olga back into the story.

I guess at this point i've put more thoughts into how to fix/progress the story branches than the dev of the game. ;P

With all these new branches, does the Kirely and Her Female Friend (2 branches if I remember well) still exists ?

By the way, it goes weirder and weirder... MC has a son from a other woman and now... a daughter from a third one ???
They are now Alpha route exclusives (gym NTR off).
edit: i guess the dev aimed for implementing new family related characters for the MC to get cucked without having to worry about the need for future alpha route content like StepSis, Wife's Sis and the niece. (for now there isn't even alpha content to save the mother that was implemented before the daughter, and i'd assume the FemBrother branch won't see meaningful alpha content too)
Next might be an Aunt of the MC, or an older sister his mother gave away as a baby when she got pregnant by accident in college, or the MC's father is slowly turning into a woman all of a sudden.
Or another daughter without any need for backstory because she just comes to meet her biological father after she learned from her mother that she was made pregnant from a sperm donation, the MC did during college for money at the local hospital, since her foster dad is sterile

well well well , didnt play for some updates... it seems more stable and the branches better working together with some closing with some choices... still had a bug with hearth and Kirly going on a date and nothing happened aftter that.. restarted quest and trhen it worked

also if you dont add yourself and go sissy path you dont have many choices left.. i thought i could transform into a woman to safe Julia, but nada and at some point she was gone... dont recomend to go sissy
I summed up the Core Choices a couple of pages ago during the previous update, for what to pick when looking for certain branches, still works for the current update.

And here another pathetic cuckold MC, after having started with great strength, has now transformed into the classic idiot cuckold, history repeats itself, here they fuck the wife and mother, and the asshole jerks off. how pathetic.
Not sure what you were expecting after picking "NTR on" during the first gym event. You just got what you've ordered.
For the non-cuck route i'd advise "NTR off".

Last edited:

Adunir

Feb 1, 2020
I've come across the same thing. Step 15 of The branch of Jenna and the MCs feminisation, needs step 100 of Julia's branch complete. I am at step 100 but need to progress other branches. The only branch for the MC or Wife that is not either complete/ needing to progress other branches/on step 0 & not yet started - is The branch of Valerie & the Fuckstagram follower #1, which is on Step 2 - Wait 6 days, however, I cannot count down those days no matter what I do. I've tried restarting that branch, but that same things happen each time.

It's broken the game for me. It doesn't matter how many days I pass, nothing happens, even though lots of quests seem to still have plenty of content to them that's just not yet unlocked (step 33 for Valerie & her job, 25 for Val & brother, 11 Val & Greg, for instance)

Update - turns out I wasn't stuck because of any that, but rather because WifeSpy was not showing unread messages on Stepsis' phone. When I entered her message app, I saw & read them which kickstarted the game back into life...

Last edited:

frock

Oct 29, 2019
I haven't played in a couple of versions, due to the confusion/bugs; I have read the Core Choices but I am still confused which path I want. Basically, I only want to focus on the wife (I would like to skip all of the other characters), and I prefer the wife cheats/becomes corrupted at club/Salim/fuckstagram/others. No sissy or acting like a cuck. Which core choice is that?

Reactions: was435

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I haven't played in a couple of versions, due to the confusion/bugs; I have read the Core Choices but I am still confused which path I want. Basically, I only want to focus on the wife (I would like to skip all of the other characters), and I prefer the wife cheats/becomes corrupted at club/Salim/fuckstagram/others. No sissy or acting like a cuck. Which core choice is that?
There isn't much of a choice for that, closest to this would be "noAddWife -> gym NTR on -> Cuck w/o sissy -> and later on into the netorare branch". Click "End Content" buttons for the branches you are not interested in to not get content-blocked by other branches.
Yes, the most actual cheating happens in the AddWife Cuck route but the MC is most often sad about not getting cucked by the wife by not telling him she is cheating on him, and he is into getting cucked most of the time.

In the netorare branch the MC acts too much like an idiot, but it's the cause of how the game works.
The player is limited to the MC's perspective and you can't let the wife cheat on the MC without him being not aware of it by not showing what's going on, because there would be no content at all to show the player. Therefore certain content is sent to the MC and he acts like someone who would even fail at refilling products on a shelf correctly at a corner store, despite being a former CEO of a big company he found himself years ago.

edit: just an example:
App Devs sending the MC a picture of a woman's butt covered in cum and pointing out it was taken when the MC was still at work when the son asked to come over early because the wife got off work early after previously encouraging the son to go after the wife.
MC reaction: *i have no idea what the devs are trying to tell me*

Last edited:
Reactions: frock

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
What choices should be made to get the most BBC corruption for all of the women? Which women would this include at the present game build?

3.60 star(s) 127 Votes