3.60 star(s) 141 Votes
Aug 7, 2024
A lot of stuff got worse. The game is almost to the point that I might completely stop playing it. I want the MC to have more freedom and more control. The changes have given him less, whether he remains a he or becomes a she. And the way he is forced by the evil Jenna to permanently become a woman is deplorable and shouldn't be in the game. I hate it.
The branches are what really fucks the game up, so many connected in weird ways and some make zero sense to be connected, plus when are you forced to be a woman does that happen in the alpha route.

Reactions: Umbra_2079

iha12sg

Dec 10, 2017
I like the premise of this game but it's far too convoluted at this point to be overly enjoyable. Paths run concurrently making a lot of the characters feel schizophrenic flip-flopping between wildly different personailities. If a chacter gets added to the app later than they can initially be added their paths all seem to start at the beginning which doesn't really make sense based on what has already happened to them to this point. I'm also not really a fan of being locked into a route from such a throwaway decision super early on in the game.

All that being said, I like a lot of the content that is there, a bit of consolidation and inter-dependencies between the routes (much easier to say than to code I know) and it could be a real stand out game

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
so is the ffm stuff all gone?

many thanks
Ren
Kind of, the Christina+Wife branch where the MC has FFM with them is still bugged in the "AddWife NTR off" route and only happens in the "AddWife NTR on" route where both girls have a FFM with that DJ from the club.
The Wife+Rae+MC FFM in the sharing branch doesn't happen anymore since that branch is an extension of the Wife+Jenna branch and you'll only get there in the "AddWife NTR on" route in which the wife turns the MC down when he suggests it to meet with only her.
Iirc the only time the MC now has some actual FFM is a single time in the "noAddWife NTR on Netorase" route/branch with his wife and Rae before his brother butts in.

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
No. It only happens when you choose XY to save Julia except that it doesn't save Julia because Paul is a lying snake. I have several different paths I play. You are right about them being weirdly and illogically connected.

ironsnak29

May 1, 2017
Branches were seperated into "NTR on" and "NTR off" path content. Son+Wife and Anissa branches are part of the "AddWife NTR on" path, while Hearth, Sola, Kirely, Talay, Cecilia, Lena and Julia are part of the Alpha path than can be seen with "NTR off" in either "AddWife" and "noAddWife".
Angeline was kind of disabled since it would have required an alpha choice to trigger but lead to her having sex at a club before the MC could make his move.
Oh man, if I knew this. I just clicked thinking will see some hot gym pics. I remembered from previous versions I could add Talim's wife and daughter and retransform Christine back. That didn't come. During last few days I just kept scrolling waiting for choices to come where I can start getting my revenge, but noooo, my wife ended up joining QoS and got BBC filling on a daily basis, which apparently I am suppose to eat. Screw such life, it kept me awake a night... I just wanted to put my arms around Jenna's neck and send my wife to coal mines. But its a minor setback. Now I am on the right path, and I will deal with that mudshark, and return those BBCs to slavery times. And my wife... well she can be used for son's and his BFF education. I will need to find someone more dedicated though. Hmmm, I wonder who could that be...

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes