3.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Thats not an excuse for poor management with 0 headroom for situations like this.
Doubt he had any actual "employees" most likely just contractors.
They left the second the money stops coming in. What does that tell us about him as a boss. He's a nightmare to work for.
Why does he needs employees? The engine is done, he doesnt need to develop it.
The event coding isnt hard, its almost "if branch1step>=x then start branch2stepX"
He isnt doing renders.

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
I wish I could go back to playing as a sick in the head piece of shit whom is trying to get his wife fucked by everyone all the while chasing skirt even with his own family.

Separation of paths really killed the vibe I had going in my playthrough and doing two separate saves now is not even close to being as fun as it was before.
Literally what I've been saying for a while and I see a lot of people agree in this. You could be an alpha with some characters and then a cuck with others, sure, it lacked consistency, but it felt awesome to just pick whatever option you wanted. Now it's pretty much linear once you pick your route. And with how long this game is, needing multiple saves while skipping days and viewing content you already saw in other routes... sometimes I wonder if Bloody Ink even reads the comments here, pretty sure he doesn't. But well, as long as the people paying for the game don't say anything, of course nothing will happen, I've already gave up on thinking this game can be fun even if it's, content-wise, a great game, my favorite game for a while.

darkduck09

Jan 20, 2019
Literally what I've been saying for a while and I see a lot of people agree in this. You could be an alpha with some characters and then a cuck with others, sure, it lacked consistency, but it felt awesome to just pick whatever option you wanted. Now it's pretty much linear once you pick your route. And with how long this game is, needing multiple saves while skipping days and viewing content you already saw in other routes... sometimes I wonder if Bloody Ink even reads the comments here, pretty sure he doesn't. But well, as long as the people paying for the game don't say anything, of course nothing will happen, I've already gave up on thinking this game can be fun even if it's, content-wise, a great game, my favorite game for a while.
They do, when they're done deleting negative feedback that they believe "isn't true" on their subscription platforms.

krubinka

Feb 9, 2019
Guide-like thing

Wife+Eric(student) branch can be found in the "AddWife NTR on" route when MC's wife picks the school/teacher job.
It's a side-branch of the Wife's Job #1 branch.

I did try to follow that thing before, but honestly I don't even understand the "step" thing in the app means. I have close to no clue what the last condition talks about after you turn on gym content. I did try picking "suitable" options but alas, I feel like I am stuck. Also tried to not pay the debt but it doesn't seem to do anything either after the guy sends you photos (task thing is always empty), and at that point sometimes his content just restarts, starting over and over again.

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
This game should have been a sandbox of a power user like The Company. MC should have allowed to be dominant to some and submissive to some others while also allowing MC to transform himself into sissy or go full on feminization. In the end, the App should have allowed the player to be a power user, almost like a god, who could do anything he wants.

Honestly, there should have been a branch where MC let his wife fall into a snowbunny and then wipe her memory and then blackmail her with pics and have a master/slave relationship while playing some other role and forcing her to do tasks. Anyways, what I meant that the game had potential for some crazy shit but Devs forced a story throughout the game, interlinking various stories which should have been separate and this killed the game.

sandor nagy

May 31, 2018
This game should have been a sandbox of a power user like The Company. MC should have allowed to be dominant to some and submissive to some others while also allowing MC to transform himself into sissy or go full on feminization. In the end, the App should have allowed the player to be a power user, almost like a god, who could do anything he wants.

Honestly, there should have been a branch where MC let his wife fall into a snowbunny and then wipe her memory and then blackmail her with pics and have a master/slave relationship while playing some other role and forcing her to do tasks. Anyways, what I meant that the game had potential for some crazy shit but Devs forced a story throughout the game, interlinking various stories which should have been separate and this killed the game.
I understand and value artistic freedom, but this branching is the worst thing that could have happened to this game.

Silent Anu

Sep 7, 2021
I'm quite far in the game, but I still can't upload a single pic on OnlyFap storyline. Is the branch not complete or something?

EDIT: So I checked the walkthrough app and it's stuck at "Step 3: Wait 0 days. (All of wife's photo and video uploaded to onlyfaps.)"

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
I noticed the thread got renamed for the inclusion of Scyxar Studios. Did the dev just change names or is someone else helping with the game?
If the latter, I hope the game have a rework to make it less of a mess. This game is one of the most confusing convoluted things I've ever play, and I got stuck on multiple story paths, having no more content...

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I noticed the thread got renamed for the inclusion of Scyxar Studios. Did the dev just change names or is someone else helping with the game?
If the latter, I hope the game have a rework to make it less of a mess. This game is one of the most confusing convoluted things I've ever play, and I got stuck on multiple story paths, having no more content...
It was the ploy to stay on Patreon but it was never going to work. The idea is that "company" releases a website/app that distributes games, one of which 'just happens' to be this one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kikomascado

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
It's sad to see the game on hold. Yeah the Game is a mess and there a lot of bugs, but it was still a lovely bbc cuck game with fun content.

I'm looking for games like that. Seeing your wife with a bbc or play yourself as sissy or sth like that. Does anyone here have a few suggestions for similar games?
try angelicas temptation the begining, but abandonned...

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Very sad :cautious: interesting idea for a game. I would love to jump into the project with my video editing skills :cool: I need to chat on tfgames.

BC2013

Mar 16, 2021
Gallery unlocker.

Here you go (for Windows). Put it in the folder called game. You'll have to start the game, then close it, and then start it again. This is because it modifies a game file on the first start.

If it gives you an error when opening the gallery, just press ignore. The coding of this game is very "artistic", and errors are to be expected.

Should work for future versions (after 0.5.0). Unless they do a major overhaul.

OPEN GAME TWICE

PS: From the limited amount I've played of this game; Damn it has a lot of racism going all ways :rolleyes:

How it works (for nerds):
It scans all .rpy files for lines that add a picture to the gallery. If compiles a list of those lines.
It reads the script.rpy file, and looks for the line that screen gallery_screen:. Then it inserts the list of add to gallery lines after the screen gallery_screen: line. So all gallery items are added when you open the gallery screen.

Some add to gallery lines have been commented out by the developers. These are ignored. Some just don't work (Add_To_Nicole_Gallery). These are ignored.
How do I add it? Every time I try it opens a text page in another window.

Reactions: danielw114477
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes