3.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
There is some problem with new version, I am going back to old one. Many of my saves are not working now. Beware. And also quick save and load feature is not there. Strange omissions.

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
To be fair employees ARE expensive. Don't know how much money they got from supporters and how many people worked on the game. Assuming that they worked officially and legally (i.e. paid taxes) depending on their country it could be a few thousand dollars /month or even way above 100k for a single decent dev. Some of my colleagues in California get close to 200k.
Of course it's highly unlikely that they got anywhere close or that the devs of this game are as skilled. But yeah wages are typically one of the biggest cost factors of any business.
Thats not an excuse for poor management with 0 headroom for situations like this.
Doubt he had any actual "employees" most likely just contractors.
They left the second the money stops coming in. What does that tell us about him as a boss. He's a nightmare to work for.

darkduck09

Jan 20, 2019
Thats not an excuse for poor management with 0 headroom for situations like this.
Doubt he had any actual "employees" most likely just contractors.
They left the second the money stops coming in. What does that tell us about him as a boss. He's a nightmare to work for.
It's pretty clear any employees were working on writing and not anything system related. In which I would say they were more like summer interns than employees based on the quality provided.

It would also explain why everything is so disjointed and despite some clear efforts, not tied together well at all. If I have 3 writers and I assign each a branch and they focus on their branch and don't talk to each other, I'm going to have 3 branches that all lead toward the same thing but are disjointed. That's what we see in this game.

Case in point: Every single instance of group sex. Valerie was having gang bangs and orgies through out her time working under Mr Sins. All of a sudden she gets a new job working for Jenna and she just magically hasn't done any of that yet and has to have her first gang bang. Almost every instance of "this is my first time" is either ruined or just late to the party by another branch that did that thing first. It quite literally reads like there were different people writing individual branches and no one overseeing to tie everything together or axe certain parts because they don't make sense.

Which to your point, poor management on multiple levels.

JohnXPlay

Jun 17, 2023
bro, i have been playing this game for so long, maybe after 2nd or 3rd update if not the 1st, it's going DOWNHILL brother,

hear me out man - great game, i wait for new updates, but too many fucking character to keep track, make other games for other character, we mostly just want the WIFE story,

TOO MUCH YAP YAP YAP in messaging, less talking, bring more action man, and add more scenes with the wife, wife doing so much behind the MC, we need in front of MC, only seeing just images and that after too much chit chatting with god knows how many fucking character,

WIFE school/office story doesn't add up, we make her QUEEN OF SPADE, and she be fucking Johnny Sins white dick, dafaq

MAN, SHORT THIS THING OUT, DO A REMASTER OF THE WHOLE THING, REMOVE SOME USELESS CHARACTERS, ADD GALLERY WITH PROPER IN GAME DIALOGUES, WE WANNA VISIT THE OLD SCENES TOO,AND FAST

[I AM SO DAMN MAD YOU MADE ME COMMENT ON A DIFFERENT FAME THREAD]

TornTom

Mar 22, 2019
Praytell, what business doesn't mind if a developer of creative content uses content they don't own in the production? That sounds like something ANY business would take issue with.
See in theory they could have ripped out all that content and replaced it with hand drawn stills, AICG or just blank voids, it's been done with other games, of course at this stage it would be a massive undertaking, especially if they didn't plan for that eventuality when coding. Ironic since a 'phone' based game could have gone lighter of visuals and video, relying more on the texting to create an atmosphere, but too late now, that'd be a fundamentally different game.... Honestly anything using real models should be just kept as an individual passion project. Just asking for trouble down the road otherwise.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

QuietLion1973

Oct 18, 2019
15gb download. Hours of tedious clicking. Minimal actual content. Not even during moments where your character is actually there to see or experience something! Wife comes home, we have sex, the only content to go with it is a single text conversation the next day and "oh by the way here's the pictures I took." wtf. There might be an interesting story in there, but this format isn't doing it.

LastAlive

Nov 15, 2018
But lets all be real. I wrote something about the problems being a big red flag for way over a year, but THIS GAME is still one of the best on this website for certain fetishes. Its just nearly unplayable now because it looks like a garden that nobody worked on for 20 years :D

Arnoldjamcam

May 24, 2023
But lets all be real. I wrote something about the problems being a big red flag for way over a year, but THIS GAME is still one of the best on this website for certain fetishes. Its just nearly unplayable now because it looks like a garden that nobody worked on for 20 years :D
No they worked on the garden but instead of refining it, trimming it and keeping it maintained. They just planted more shit. More branches on top of branches with absloutely no depth at all. Making the Fem MC go through pointless messages between her and Jenna. I literally said without playing im glad he focused on the Fem MC stuff but when i played it. Bruh there was literally nothing but messages. This is just further bloating the game.

The best way you could improve this game is to gut the sub branches and add them to the main branches. The main branches being:

Alpha didnt add wife to app branch
Alpha did add wife to the branch
Cuck Branch
NTR/Netorase Branch
Sissy Branch
Feminisation Branch

Kill the bloat in this game, an example would be to incorporate the step sis stuff in all branches depending on what you pick. Dont just have her own sub branch. Same with the daughter. Same with the son and Mia and Christina. This game is just too fat with nothing. Dont get me wrong this game is still pretty damn good. I got good value out of playing it i'd say but my god does it need some trimming.

Reactions: Usex809 and fh321

awakashi

Aug 28, 2022
I wish I could go back to playing as a sick in the head piece of shit whom is trying to get his wife fucked by everyone all the while chasing skirt even with his own family.

Separation of paths really killed the vibe I had going in my playthrough and doing two separate saves now is not even close to being as fun as it was before.

Marionnettiste

Oct 22, 2024
No they worked on the garden but instead of refining it, trimming it and keeping it maintained. They just planted more shit. More branches on top of branches with absloutely no depth at all. Making the Fem MC go through pointless messages between her and Jenna. I literally said without playing im glad he focused on the Fem MC stuff but when i played it. Bruh there was literally nothing but messages. This is just further bloating the game.

The best way you could improve this game is to gut the sub branches and add them to the main branches. The main branches being:

Alpha didnt add wife to app branch
Alpha did add wife to the branch
Cuck Branch
NTR/Netorase Branch
Sissy Branch
Feminisation Branch

Kill the bloat in this game, an example would be to incorporate the step sis stuff in all branches depending on what you pick. Dont just have her own sub branch. Same with the daughter. Same with the son and Mia and Christina. This game is just too fat with nothing. Dont get me wrong this game is still pretty damn good. I got good value out of playing it i'd say but my god does it need some trimming.
Honestly the bloat does not even come from the branches, it comes from the phone mechanics. Constantly clicking on different messages, waiting for characters to type, going through other peoples phone. Its more of a chore than a game. And you have to do a lot of waiting and messaging just to complete a step. The whole story could be finished in a couple of ingame months if padding wasnt added.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes