3.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
They're not reevaluating anything except employment opportunities. Patreon banned them so the team was dissolved, basically.
Sound like a well working team if all it takes for them to abandon ship is a temporary pause in funding. Like bruh. Do you spend ALL your monthly income to pay them? Really? You can't absorb any loss to keep the people before your supporters move to another platform?
But then again based on the mess the game is in, its no surprise the boss can't manage for shit.

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Yeah, due to so many paths in this game it would be very difficult to avoid technical issues due to branching paths and variables. Devs should have focused on 2 major pathways, alpha and beta and focus on completing them before creating so many side stories.
This game was fun because you could choose "This character would be my whore and this character would be fucked by others". Now its broken and fall to boring ntr with humiliation of mc.

Meludan

May 6, 2018
Sad that bloody ink said that the female mc path is unlikely to be continued is just a dissappointing outcome.
He said that? Really? Was an interesting route but the writing was a little shizophrenic due to the clusterf*** of the stories overall.
Could've been some interesting twists and turns in there.

Reactions: Comisar

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Sound like a well working team if all it takes for them to abandon ship is a temporary pause in funding. Like bruh. Do you spend ALL your monthly income to pay them? Really? You can't absorb any loss to keep the people before your supporters move to another platform?
But then again based on the mess the game is in, its no surprise the boss can't manage for shit.
This honestly... :D The idea of the game if fun and all, I actually like Phone games(tho this one can't even keep that fully and does the wonky real time parts), but hell this has become a convoluted clusterfuck and I doubt even the Dev themselves can see trough it all anymore... xD

piknox

Nov 10, 2021
Gents, does anyone has a save where i can just start the new content for the wife & fucktagram follower branch? Im mostly interested in this branch but i lost my own saves. I don't really want to grind like 3-5hrs of other branches just to open this branch again. Please. Anyone?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
To be fair, I imagine the coding alone for this game must be a nightmare to organize. The amount of routes, side stories and variables are hard to follow even as a reader, nevermind a coder.
Speaking as someone with a lot of experience as a coder for Ren'py, it's much harder for the player than the coder. Organizing and navigating variables and flags is downright trivial, and triggers only need to refer to whatever ones are immediately relevant.

Coders, unlike players, never have to bother with the conspiracy board covered in yarn to track routes and events, for them that's just Ctrl+F'ing their way through an index or event block and cross referencing.

If they can't navigate their own code or keep track of their own library of flags/variables, it's a legitimate skill issue that'd be rectified with an hour of Youtube tutorials, and if not then it's not coding quality worth being paid for because the bar's so low it's in Hell and they still can't even manage that.

deadlydream13

Mar 25, 2019
i have a strange problem
i downloaded v 0.6 but when i started i still have the content for0.55
i downloaded normal and compreset version
downloaded the update only but its steel only content for 5,5 on the folder wisps 0,6 , in game changer are the old for 0,55
tried a new game

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
They're not reevaluating anything except employment opportunities. Patreon banned them so the team was dissolved, basically.
yeah..its also a question of the money he earns now... i dont think that all supportes followed him to boosty..

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Several other developers lost their patreon accounts and all claimed they would find a way to continue. Most of them quit not long after, only two switched to other platforms and actually kept going (and one was more of a modder than developer). Money is a major motivator which comes as a surprise to nobody, so when the money is gone suddenly, only the most passionate are going to keep working after that.

Reactions: fireboon

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/new_main_wife_phone_0_2.rpy", line 16256, in script
    if julia_line_stage == 113 and current_time > 2:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/new_main_wife_phone_0_2.rpy, line 16424)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/new_main_wife_phone_0_2.rpy", line 16256, in script
    if julia_line_stage == 113 and current_time > 2:
  File "D:\AWifesPhone-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\AWifesPhone-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1090, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\AWifesPhone-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1027, in py_compile
    raise e
  File "D:\AWifesPhone-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 979, in py_compile
    raise orig_e
  File "D:\AWifesPhone-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 972, in py_compile
    tree = compile(source, filename, py_mode, ast.PyCF_ONLY_AST | flags, 1)
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/new_main_wife_phone_0_2.rpy, line 16424)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
A Wife's Phone 0.6.0
Tue Oct 22 01:12:27 2024

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
To be fair employees ARE expensive. Don't know how much money they got from supporters and how many people worked on the game. Assuming that they worked officially and legally (i.e. paid taxes) depending on their country it could be a few thousand dollars /month or even way above 100k for a single decent dev. Some of my colleagues in California get close to 200k.
Of course it's highly unlikely that they got anywhere close or that the devs of this game are as skilled. But yeah wages are typically one of the biggest cost factors of any business.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Gents, does anyone has a save where i can just start the new content for the wife & fucktagram follower branch? Im mostly interested in this branch but i lost my own saves. I don't really want to grind like 3-5hrs of other branches just to open this branch again. Please. Anyone?
Even if someone does give you a save, you can't use it.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
He said that? Really? Was an interesting route but the writing was a little shizophrenic due to the clusterf*** of the stories overall.
Could've been some interesting twists and turns in there.
He didn't, not even a whiff of implication on that.

The closest is that the next update will not include Fem MC or Sissy MC updates because those won in his supporter polls too much and he wants to focus on other paths for at least one patch.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes