3.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Umbra_2079

Feb 23, 2023
I really want some help with this game. Almost all of the branches are showing "progress in other branches" prompt now. Only Fem Son, Mom, and Step Sis branches are active, besides that all the branches are stuck. My save game is corrupt or what's happening here?

Some branches are also not progressing even when its saying to wait 6 days or so. I guess my save game has been corrupted....lool. Waste of all that time.

Looking back into the decisions I took during the game, I believe that I softlocked some content as I didn't go for Cuck option even when Gym NTR was on. Man, I will try to see what's going on for some more time but its quite bad state for a game to get softlocked after so much grinding with no option to back paddle if you made errors in early game.

UPDATE: I just kept on doing those three storylines and now other branches are unlocked. Its like playing through some fog man.
It's like this game's guide invalidates the whole point of having a guide...

Reactions: Usex809

Arnoldjamcam

May 24, 2023
Im glad he heavily worked on the Fem MC branch. I dont particularly care for Chloe or the cuck/NTR branches but im sure someone does. Pretty enjoyable update.

Reactions: Usex809

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello everyone,
The new update is finally here.

Download links:
Mega:

PC: , ,
Mac: , ,
Update Only: , , , , ,

Android port: If you have 0.5.5 android version, just download the APK file ( ). If you already have the Android version of the game installed, download this archive ( , ) and the APK file ( ) and follow the instructions provided . If this is the first time you're installing the Android version, download both archives (Archive 1 ( , ), Archive 2 ( , )) and the APK file ( ) and follow the instructions provided in this manual.

1. Download all three files (APK and two archives) on your phone
2. Install the APK file, launch the game and allow the app to access your data. After the black screen and the warning about the app not being able to see the archive, it should close. Now let’s do the next step.
3. Transfer archive.0.3.5.rpa and archive.0..5.rpa to this directory: Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.bloodyink.awifesphone/game. Make sure the path to the folder you’ve transferred the archive to is correct. You don’t need root permissions to do that. Make sure that the archives are named 'archive.0.3.5.rpa' and 'archive.0.5.5.rpa'
4. Now you can launch the game you’ve installed and play.

You can find your saves in Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.bloodyink.awifesphone/, so you can transfer your saves, if you have them, to this folder, and they will work.

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
OMG just absolute shit update for female MC. The character is so different from the last version you'd think she's a different person or just schizophrenic. When last seen all she wanted was to be a woman and have sex like one and now.....she hates the idea and is rude to most men.
Instead of a continuation of her development we get 2 weeks of heels training from step sister but not before days of arguing and denying the sex change like this is something you could hide.....to a point where she's actually thinking of turning back to a man for no reason while posting seductive pics.
I know, for whoever played this branch all the way up to here it's just moronic.
We also get a massive update on the sister in law and a possible romance with George.
Yes, that's right, the romance nobody ever wanted or demanded.
Then you get a total alienation from Jenna (whom MC was almost on her knees thanking her in the last update) and from his wife.
The update has 0, that's right ZERO sexual interactions from MC (not even a hand job) down 400% from the last update.
You also have a new feature and that's the private message from fuckstagram that is absolutely useless.
Oh you'll get messages from lots of suitors to which MC promptly responds (all but 1) with rude comments and dismissal behavior.

All and all it's all line upon lines of fluff AKA filling writing meant to prolong the branch adding no content and unnaturally created conflict.
Bad writing.

Last edited:

reaper110

Oct 8, 2023
OMG just absolute shit update for female MC. The character is so different from the last version you'd think she's a different person or just schizophrenic. When last seen all she wanted was to be a woman and have sex like one and now.....she hates the idea and is rude to most men.
Instead of a continuation of her development we get 2 weeks of heels training from step sister but not before days of arguing and denying the sex change like this is something you could hide.....to a point where she's actually thinking of turning back to a man for no reason while posting seductive pics.
I know, for whoever played this branch all the way up to here it's just moronic.
We also get a massive update on the sister in law and a possible romance with George.
Yes, that's right, the romance nobody ever wanted or demanded.
Then you get a total alienation from Jenna (whom MC was almost on her knees thanking her in the last update) and from his wife.
The update has 0, that's right ZERO sexual interactions from MC (not even a hand job) down 400% from the last update.
You also have a new feature and that's the private message from fuckstagram that is absolutely useless.
Oh you'll get messages from lots of suitors to which MC promptly responds (all but 1) with rude comments and dismissal behavior.

All and all it's all line upon lines of fluff AKA filling writing meant to prolong the branch adding no content and unnaturally created conflict.
Bad writing.
Took a peek at the updates files and there was hardly anything for the female MC despite the changelog mentioning this being a big update for that path , sad it's just a bunch of filler text . Sad that bloody ink said that the female mc path is unlikely to be continued is just a dissappointing outcome.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
To be honest, I think a lot of people are writting this off because a lot of games gI from on hold to abandoned, especially incases where the source of the hold is team related.

However, despite the fact I personally dropped of this game (specific preferences with NTR, I actually quite enjoyed it) I do hope that those believing the game is dead are wrong and best of luck to you Bloody Ink

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes