EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
A-Wild-Encounter-Thumbnail-2.jpg
Overview:
The town has suddenly suffered the sudden disappearance of thousands of people. It is your job to get to the bottom of this mysterious case but not before getting to the bottom of their skirts...​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-29
Release Date: 2019-01-29
Developer: ZaneSFM -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

248147_chase1.jpg 248148_dream4.jpg 248149_explore16.jpg 248150_explore20.jpg 248151_explore21.jpg 248152_explore10.jpg

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Gonna keep my eyes on it.
If the graphics improve and the story will be breath taking, then it might be a success.
If MC doesn't pay a visit to the doctor soon, I'm afraid he might not live long :ROFLMAO:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Name the kid Rudolph so later he can lead Santa's sleigh around with his shiny glowing match stick dick. I might of checked this out if I had my beer goggles on but since I don't I think I'll pass and I don't think there is enough beer to make them look pretty.

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
what car model is that? backseat looks incredibly spacious :p
proportions are hard to get perfect but even harder to get this wrong.
the actual models dont look bad, specially regarding lighting and shading, but the environments have to improve for this to even get a start.

if you read this zane, you might want to try to contact someone like smokeydots (creator of high rise climb), who creates his own environments and does a pretty good job.
he may be able to point you in the right direction.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Now, this is nothing yet. Apart from giving me only a black screen after game start, I looked at the images, and was amused. In a bad way. The matchstick of fucking has been mentioned in the thread already, but in every single picture the perspective, relative size and posture is just bad. As if they had 10 minutes, a stock of renders for fore- and background and MSPaint to put it all together.
So, do yourselves a favor, and make this over. A lot. And IF it runs ok, the graphics are ok-ish and maybe there is a story (about which I can say nothing, didn't run, remember), then come back. Maybe somebody will like it then. Not me. Won't touch this again.

spops

Aug 6, 2017
Overview:
"The town has suddenly suffered the sudden disappearance of [all its attractive women]. It is your job to get to the bottom of this mysterious case but not before getting to the bottom of their skirts..."​
Fixed...
That was my first thought anyways, when I saw that title image, but the screenshots are little more generous. Of course they only show the women that were already somewhat attractive in the first place.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
The long wait for the game to start is a bit off putting and I am not a fan of long, verbose, philosophical, mind conversations.
I will give it a chance, it might improve.

Well, after fast clicking through pages and pages of dialogue on a black screen, or fixed picture, I came to house in a forest, made a wrong choice (I assume) and the game ended.
THANK HEAVEN FOR SMALL MERCIES.

Reactions: Fred Flintstone

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well it goes without saying..as you are being boinked..you can sing "come on baby light my fire" and expect it to actually happen....

Reactions: Moria

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
SO..the racist purple haired cow dies right?..say she dies..because she crossed the line...
ya..theres parts of this game that should not be in a game..no place for that shit...no..not THAT kind of shit..no scat(so far)
holy crap this game seems to worship UGLY..and on this day..nary a fap was to be heard...just assorted sounds of lurching..feet running away...men screaming like little girls being chased by a grizzly bear...