ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'll give the game credit for something..its a HUGE first release...if you actually read everything(and its very clear english..so no confusion) this could be well over an hour...

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Well you could say that they will have very fiery sex, a little bit dangerous to do in the forest but these girls would gladly play with his matchstick just to see his fire show ^^ (Aaahaha... ah thats hot, thats hot)

Jul 9, 2018
i'll give the game credit for something..its a HUGE first release...if you actually read everything(and its very clear english..so no confusion) this could be well over an hour...

I'll give you that... It's nice to see an initial release that's more than 5-10 minutes long. BUT! the real question is, do we REALLY need a full 30 minutes of internal monologue about MCs (unwanted, imo) view on "female entitlement in the western world", his shit job, how he was an acne riddled loser in high school, his dead parents and his perfect sister (who are not in this game in any capacity, as far as I can tell. I'm not actually done reading MCs ridiculously monotonous shit yet.), and god knows what else the dev is going to decide to drone on and on about for the next 10,000 words. For fuck sake, MC spent 10 minutes sitting in traffic ruminating on the universe and his place in it! Don't get me wrong, I'm ALL for story/world/character building. And I'm not saying "why isn't there any fuckin' going on in the first 30 seconds after I launch the game". Backstory is one thing, but why EXACTLY are we getting MCs ENTIRE fucking life story? And like I said, I'm actually not even through the opening monologues yet. BUT! I'm willing to bet all of the shit I've mentioned is going to be 100% irrelevant to the actual story of this game, and just a massive waste of time. Obviously I could be completely wrong... god, I hope I am. But I seriously doubt that I am, considering the game's Overview. My REAL question is, is ANY of this going to be at all relevant to the game in the slightest?

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
what car model is that? backseat looks incredibly spacious :p
proportions are hard to get perfect but even harder to get this wrong.
the actual models dont look bad, specially regarding lighting and shading, but the environments have to improve for this to even get a start.

if you read this zane, you might want to try to contact someone like smokeydots (creator of high rise climb), who creates his own environments and does a pretty good job.
he may be able to point you in the right direction.
Thanks for the info! Will definitely be taking it into consideration!

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
I will also be increasing the quality of the renders even if they take 30 minutes per image. And ALSO, I will be making the game much more flexible by adding more places to the map and giving you different objectives at the same time.

Reactions: PTC and UncleVT

orensan

May 29, 2017
I will also be increasing the quality of the renders even if they take 30 minutes per image. And ALSO, I will be making the game much more flexible by adding more places to the map and giving you different objectives at the same time.
not so much the render, rather please fix the stupid retarded faces though, that's what ruined it for me

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
By changing one word dev said it best..after 28 minutes of frustrating driving playing...plus racism is not funny!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
SO..the racist purple haired cow dies right?..say she dies..because she crossed the line...
ya..theres parts of this game that should not be in a game..no place for that shit...no..not THAT kind of shit..no scat(so far)
holy crap this game seems to worship UGLY..and on this day..nary a fap was to be heard...just assorted sounds of lurching..feet running away...men screaming like little girls being chased by a grizzly bear...

I trust your taste enough to stir clear from this for now.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I'll give you that... It's nice to see an initial release that's more than 5-10 minutes long. BUT! the real question is, do we REALLY need a full 30 minutes of internal monologue about MCs (unwanted, imo) view on "female entitlement in the western world", his shit job, how he was an acne riddled loser in high school, his dead parents and his perfect sister (who are not in this game in any capacity, as far as I can tell. I'm not actually done reading MCs ridiculously monotonous shit yet.), and god knows what else the dev is going to decide to drone on and on about for the next 10,000 words. For fuck sake, MC spent 10 minutes sitting in traffic ruminating on the universe and his place in it! Don't get me wrong, I'm ALL for story/world/character building. And I'm not saying "why isn't there any fuckin' going on in the first 30 seconds after I launch the game". Backstory is one thing, but why EXACTLY are we getting MCs ENTIRE fucking life story? And like I said, I'm actually not even through the opening monologues yet. BUT! I'm willing to bet all of the shit I've mentioned is going to be 100% irrelevant to the actual story of this game, and just a massive waste of time. Obviously I could be completely wrong... god, I hope I am. But I seriously doubt that I am, considering the game's Overview. My REAL question is, is ANY of this going to be at all relevant to the game in the slightest?
Did you ACTUALLY read it all? You are tougher than me, mate... AND NO EFFING SKIP BUTTON, Crom help me! After that incel rant* about the evil of women I spaced out for ages until my mouse finger went numb. This needs to be toned down WAY much and shortened to about a third or less and the douchenozzle factor of the MC is a couple of magnitudes too high to be fun.

* Note that I just assume that's the MCs opinion, not necessarily the Devs so I give the whole thing the benefit of the doubt here ;-)

Jul 9, 2018
Did you ACTUALLY read it all? You are tougher than me, mate... AND NO EFFING SKIP BUTTON, Crom help me! After that incel rant* about the evil of women I spaced out for ages until my mouse finger went numb. This needs to be toned down WAY much and shortened to about a third or less and the douchenozzle factor of the MC is a couple of magnitudes too high to be fun.

* Note that I just assume that's the MCs opinion, not necessarily the Devs so I give the whole thing the benefit of the doubt here ;-)
HA! Yes... yes I did. At least up to the point of the "dream sequence".... I HAD to stop after the dream, because I could feel my brain starting to melt. I couldn't even make it to the "meat" of the game. And I completely agree about the MC. The "MC is an insufferable fuckin' moron" trope needs to die... like NOW!

Reactions: morpheusahrms