ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I trust your taste enough to stir clear from this for now.
oh no..you have got to play this..its a total mind fuck plus(other than the wild woman) it worships ugly like no other game before it...i mean slam the door no amount of booze ugly...but hey...blonde-monstrosity does look good from the back when you are boinking her...tight muscular buttocks..nice back...game requires a dollar store location to purchase paper bags...ya know..to put over her head...

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
HA! Yes... yes I did. At least up to the point of the "dream sequence".... I HAD to stop after the dream, because I could feel my brain starting to melt. I couldn't even make it to the "meat" of the game. And I completely agree about the MC. The "MC is an insufferable fuckin' moron" trope needs to die... like NOW!
Have a drink on me, cheers! ;-)

tumblr_o26d07B76I1tj5c8po1_500.gif

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
HA! Yes... yes I did. At least up to the point of the "dream sequence".... I HAD to stop after the dream, because I could feel my brain starting to melt. I couldn't even make it to the "meat" of the game. And I completely agree about the MC. The "MC is an insufferable fuckin' moron" trope needs to die... like NOW!
I'll add a skip option for that dialogue, people might find it offensive.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
all our collective WTF aside..if we squint the dames are ok looking..i do not mind reading a long story..the dev has something here that could be great..add the skip option...offer us hallucinogenic drugs so the dames look better and bob's your uncle..mainly..fix the faces..fast..lol...the story is good...i do not much mind that the MC is a frikkin schizo who lives by the internal monologue :p

Reactions: ZaneSFM and botc76

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
all our collective WTF aside..if we squint the dames are ok looking..i do not mind reading a long story..the dev has something here that could be great..add the skip option...offer us hallucinogenic drugs so the dames look better and bob's your uncle..mainly..fix the faces..fast..lol...the story is good...i do not much mind that the MC is a frikkin schizo who lives by the internal monologue :p
Will do man. Thanks for the feedback!

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
I'm sorry for bothering you, but you mean fix the faces as in increase the quality, or fix them by changing their appearance?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm sorry for bothering you, but you mean fix the faces as in increase the quality, or fix them by changing their appearance?
intensive plastic surgery to stamp out the ugly :D you do realize they are realllly ugly right?..except the wild woman..she's cute..LOL

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
That black screen at the start is there way too long need to shorten that up
Also most of that reading I stopped reading it long before I got back to the river to me it was just crying and bitching about how women are treated better than men and that just kept going on and on, also sounds like you really putting single moms down a lot and at no point did you even point out that maybe men should not be sticking their cocks into every female that moves. So tell me why did you not bother to tell it like it is with men how they use most women and call them bitches when the female gets knocked up and refuse to help raise their kids. After all it takes 2 to create a baby in the first place. Like that whole BS that guy was giving that single mom from the sound he was just BSing her to get inside her panties and he did not mean one word that was said. Most of the reading is just you going on and on about all kinds of stupid shit that I really don't care about does any of it have anything to do with the story or anything that is really important about You as the character in the game because it felt like it was just jumping around about random stuff.

Reactions: PTC

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
That black screen at the start is there way too long need to shorten that up
Also most of that reading I stopped reading it long before I got back to the river to me it was just crying and bitching about how women are treated better than men and that just kept going on and on, also sounds like you really putting single moms down a lot and at no point did you even point out that maybe men should not be sticking their cocks into every female that moves. So tell me why did you not bother to tell it like it is with men how they use most women and call them bitches when the female gets knocked up and refuse to help raise their kids. After all it takes 2 to create a baby in the first place. Like that whole BS that guy was giving that single mom from the sound he was just BSing her to get inside her panties and he did not mean one word that was said. Most of the reading is just you going on and on about all kinds of stupid shit that I really don't care about does any of it have anything to do with the story or anything that is really important about You as the character in the game because it felt like it was just jumping around about random stuff.
Will work on it. (y)

PTC

May 26, 2018
I love the amazon, and like the cop. Haven't gotten to the other ladies yet, but suspect I will like them too. Unfortunately both the writing and the graphics are pretty awful. Hopefully that will change as the dev continues to dev, so I will keep my eye on it.

D

Deleted member 1426733

I gotta say something... the part where he talks about his dad is uber creepy, the guy keep bitching and moaning not being a proper man and has SEVERE daddy issue. like creepy obsess daddy issue, blamng his mom for his own lazy-ass not bonding bullshit.

Basically lose the daddy issue, cause it drags the plot.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
That moment you get a notification for a game you don't recognize so you go look at the screenshots and you realize, "Oh, that one."