5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why MC need to lost (as game over) if reach the full transofrmation? It there any way to embrase it instead of game over. I thing it would bee coul the only one person who kept his mind intact and fight agasint the bimbo empire? I mean he can che reach the full transformation without get game over or you made it full transformation mean game over? it would so damn cool see the full bimbo with his own personlity and stregnt to fight the empire why put the game over into the game? But I guess it not an option here.

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
The game is literally unplayable (broken on the third quest). Shame, I thought I would enjoying it because of tags.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win (586 MB/ 124 MB) : , [0.2]

Last edited:
Reactions: pinaman and Lac

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
How far does his bimbofication goes in this patch?

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
oh by lets start give the abilty to remove thirst and food
give the abilty to skip the start
thats really it so far also how the hell do i get that dam dog to follow me

Last edited:

ac240

Aug 14, 2017
Am stuck on ork quest, have to fight bimbo's to defend the Fishing hut. cant find the bimbo's

zephrates

May 12, 2017
The concept seems interesting, but between the extremely broken English in the overview and the choice of RPGM, I believe I will pass.

coldcat

Apr 4, 2018
oh by lets start give the abilty to remove thirst and food
give the abilty to skip the start
thats really it so far also how the hell do i get that dam dog to follow me
for the dog climb north up the vines and grab the ball then the dog will follow

coldcat

Apr 4, 2018
Am stuck on ork quest, have to fight bimbo's to defend the Fishing hut. cant find the bimbo's
Ork sperm quest 6 in town map 1 blacksmith anvil top left 1inn ground floor north dinning area 1 inn first floor beds i had to pay 20gold for a bed to go up.

coldcat

Apr 4, 2018
I'm having trouble with the Fishing side quest in the orc village I cant find "carb" as part of the third step
edit* crab is in the sink, oysters in the oven and worms in the left vase*

Last edited:

coldcat

Apr 4, 2018
I think I have done all I can so far in the game. Clean the farms, Package, Find Dog, Fertilization, Snake invasion, Package delivery, Fishing, Kill those damn rats. and now Defend the hut, where the black smith joints the PC but if there is any more to this quest I can not trigger it, I just have a orc following me. any help is apricated

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
ok im confused... I downloaded v0.2. Downloaded the bug fix, and replaced the files in the data folder with it. And yet there appears to be 0 new content, and the fishing quest still need 10 and i cant hand it in still... I think the bug fix might be for 0.1 not 0.2 and it basically reverted the file back to 0.1 when I replaced it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes