5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So is this a lose-to-lewd game and it is the mc who gets fucked all the time?

rasham1

Sep 2, 2019
What is going on with the quest "Defend the hut" Im running for 20 minutes around the hut and nothing happens inside or outside the hut?

Reactions: DickGirlLove

MockingBard

Apr 17, 2021
I feel like we need quotations where it says Language: English. It should read "English" because there's no way that's actual English

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I have 10 green fish and 10 purple fish but cant hand in the fishing quest in the orc village inn, not sure why its not letting me, I even made a new game just to make sure the numbers were correct.
Also small thing there is a half tree in the lake area on the bottom right corner.

edit: I decided to add in a 100 of each fish to see if maybe you added an extra 0 in the script, and not even 100 worked so I think there is a bug/ error.

Traveler123

May 6, 2017
The game is in a early state but I am very interested in it when more updates will come ^^

Good luck with making more content ^^

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Have you found out with yourself if the protagonist is male, female or futa, developer?

Cause I have no interest in playing as a half or full female. I'm a male and that's my playstyle.

I gotta say, this is a glorified gay game. And I'm not a gay and have no interest in it.
I guess this is what you have to do in Russia, a country where homosexuality is illegal.

Last edited:

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
You had me with the story and tags, and completly lost me with RPGM, just put on Renpy or any Visual Novel style

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Have you found out with yourself if the protagonist is male, female or futa, developer?

Cause I have no interest in playing as a half or full female. I'm a male and that's my playstyle.

I gotta say, this is a glorified gay game. And I'm not a gay and have no interest in it.
I guess this is what you have to do in Russia, a country where homosexuality is illegal.
From what I can see, its someone who was originally male, due to essentially the power of a god or something releasing something across the planet that will turn everyone female. So you start off as someone who is basically a male who is barley beginning to become female, so the more your character gets fucked throughout the game the more femanine they become, so things like less muscle definition, bigger/more rounded breasts and hips, smaller penis and so on, and if you arent carefull the character can eventually become a full on woman, and if you enter the stages of becoming a bimbo its a game over. There are no males and likely never will be, at most there might be 1, so all content will be futa on futa, futa on female, or female on female. And outside of the early game the player will essentially control how femanine their character will be.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I can only find 8 out of the 9 orc women to give the bottles of sperm to I tried everywhere. There isn't one in the potion shop, outside in the village I found 6 orc women then in the Inn I found 1 orc woman so far that is 7 and in the weapons shop 1 so far that's 8 everywhere else try I can't find the last one. Help plz!

ChampOfTime

Sep 19, 2020
I think I did all the quests in the Orc Town but I can't seem to get the Orc to take the chastity off and I can't find a way to get into the other village. Any help?

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I think I did all the quests in the Orc Town but I can't seem to get the Orc to take the chastity off and I can't find a way to get into the other village. Any help?
The settlement of elves will be in the next update as well as the removal of chastity.

hello455

Oct 10, 2018
I can only find 8 out of the 9 orc women to give the bottles of sperm to I tried everywhere. There isn't one in the potion shop, outside in the village I found 6 orc women then in the Inn I found 1 orc woman so far that is 7 and in the weapons shop 1 so far that's 8 everywhere else try I can't find the last one. Help plz!
Did you find the one in the farmer's field in the top left over by the scarecrow? That's the one that I missed for the longest time

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Yeah, I found the one on the farm area even sometimes there were 2 but they move around so I could only find 6 outside and 2 inside I was saying I found 6 outside the buildings and 1 in the Tavern and 1 in the Armoury but there were two buildings I couldn't enter.

hello455

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah, I found the one on the farm area even sometimes there were 2 but they move around so I could only find 6 outside and 2 inside I was saying I found 6 outside the buildings and 1 in the Tavern and 1 in the Armoury but there were two buildings I couldn't enter.
I think there was one upstairs in the tavern as well. You need to rent a room to get up there. The orc in on the bed

john22

Aug 9, 2017
ok i am stuck at fishing and it says get worms and other two . i have walked every where but can`t complete that part and what is wrong when they say I should be in phase 1 ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes