5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Adventure start three years after releasing virus, all girls in statement are born after virus is released, so all girls at least are three years old.
I hope you're joking, that's clearly just explaining the overarching plot... NOT THE CHARACTERS IN-GAME.

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
I hope you're joking, that's clearly just explaining the overarching plot... NOT THE CHARACTERS IN-GAME.
I think they are trying to tell you to improve your English, a lot. Or get an editor/translator who is fluent in English and Croatian to translate your texts.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I think they are trying to tell you to improve your English, a lot. Or get an editor/translator who is fluent in English and Croatian to translate your texts.
I use google translator. But I will correct the English in the next update.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
this is what happens when i try to open the game.
1649109279544.png
edit: For some reason don't work inside my f95 game folder, i pasted on the main download folder and worked. first time that this happened.

May 9, 2020
I don't know what this weird obsession is to mix 3D renders in with RPG Maker games, the theme doesn't fit and it just makes me feel physical cringe and the 3D renders always look creepy to me. It's like a weird 3D pop-up book.

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
The (one) sex scene wasn't bad, seems like it's decent material. A little disappointed that apparently becoming "too" feminized would result in a bad end (Why not just create a different story path altogether, unless that's just too much work) and the battles are impossibly hard lmao

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
The (one) sex scene wasn't bad, seems like it's decent material. A little disappointed that apparently becoming "too" feminized would result in a bad end (Why not just create a different story path altogether, unless that's just too much work) and the battles are impossibly hard lmao
Branched paths sounds cool agreed that would be cool

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes