5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Think like Mad Max with mythical creatures and women smeared with oil, because the temperature is very high.
The MC should escape from the country and go north where it is colder, but the border is guarded by bandits. The longer the MC stays in the country, the more the virus that is in it spreads and the more feminine it becomes. When you move on to the last phase of transformation, you get a bad ending.
Neat plot, the game just says DEMO how far along is the development, is the game 0.1 0.6 or 0.9. How much content is there in the demo?.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
2 quests and 1 tf event/scene as far as i can tell
that is good to know, I am trying to find Good M2F Games with decent plots, so far "Succubus Contract" "Alone Amongst Demons" and "Interns of Ecstasy Island" are the only ones I can find that have a decent plot.

Reactions: PinkNova

Orionas

Feb 26, 2022
that is good to know, I am trying to find Good M2F Games with decent plots, so far "Succubus Contract" "Alone Amongst Demons" and "Interns of Ecstasy Island" are the only ones I can find that have a decent plot.
The game IS still in development WE are two game programmer who work together for create this game. Zekos create the game on mv and i will create the content of the quest and other things you will hear in the game.

Reactions: JaszMan

Orionas

Feb 26, 2022
But i will not Say what WE will put in the next version you will see it only Know that WE release that demo for seeing what people think about our games.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
After giving it a try, it's not actually that bad. I did overall like the demo, although for the MC's eyes are a bit unsettling? Maybe because they are really light blue to the point they sometimes look white more, that's my only complaint there. While I may not also like a few minor details I also know those will change with the transformation, so I got over it real quickly.

Personally I like the whole post-apocalyptic setting, since I've been a fan of that since probably I was a kid thanks to movies, and we don't get enough of that now days outside of someone trying to make a Fallout like game on here. Looking forward to more, so I'll put it in my watch list.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Do you recommend any good MTF games. I like the "Succubus Contract" but that is more of a choice based VN.
Oh, well Succubus Contract is pretty high quality, except that the updates are scene based and not chapter, so you'll be waiting a long while. Hmmm, well I guess the best off the top of my head is still Shattered on here, after that...Pact with a Witch is nice but "you" aren't changed sadly.

Superhuman is a game with choices and is probably one of my favorites here, and has some MtF willing Transformations. Healslut is pretty good although suffering from small updates, it's a interesting fantasy/game adventure.Of Birds and Bees is more a horror type game in the making, but it's pretty hot overall to me, so I recommend keeping a eye out going by their other successful game.

Anywho that's all that comes to mind, I'm sure there are others but since you said choices I tried to cover more Ren'Py that's known for them.

Reactions: Zar999 and JaszMan

AnnikaE

Apr 16, 2018
I use google translator. But I will correct the English in the next update.
Deepl is much better for machine translation :)

If you are ok with RPGMaker games, Magical Camp and Little Bitch Academia are really good. I can also recommend The E-Wardrobe (HTML), Clean Slate (QSP), Cursed (RAGS), The HERS Project (RAGS), You Throw Like A Girl (HTML), Healslut, (Renpy), Trap Quest, The Weekend (HTML), S.L.U.T. Academy, and Fanucci's Amazing Pizza.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
let's check out
edit: i can only equip the dagger even after buying equip?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes