Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
That multi insertion tho... just wow. :giggle:
I wish this animator a long and successful career. Definitely worth at least a follow!

Reactions: MilfsWay

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
New Kasumi Animation please :)
As a Kasumi simp fan, I'm really excited to see if Aanix made a TAP video or loop for her. Thanks for the heads up, mate. Now I just wait for a kind and generous soul to bump up this thread with a juicy link :coffee:.

Reactions: Putaokami

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Speaking of which, There's a very short Kasumi POV loop on rule34[DOT]xxx, presumably by Aanix, but... the (weak) quality, style as well as the (fake?) watermark really made me scratch my head. Was that an impostor, or a really late upload from Aanix' early practice/prototype days?
If anyone can confirm, that would be appreciated. I really dig Aanix' style, and would be quite up there to see his take on Kasumi (if the post two notches above mine is to be taken at face value).
Cheers.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
[Raises all 8 hands]
Same here. Waiting patiently for the prophezised hero who shall bring us all new sauce with Kasumi flavor.

Reactions: Putaokami

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
Feels like Blender to me but I wouldn't be surprised if some creators would move to Unreal Engine 5. I feel like it will add a lots of realism almost for free but hard to tell. We'll see.