runner11

Jul 15, 2021
Over 5mins is done, what he said, me I'm thinking of a release for March the video will last I think between 8 and 10 minutes to end the League of Legends saga

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Over 5mins is done, what he said, me I'm thinking of a release for March the video will last I think between 8 and 10 minutes to end the League of Legends saga
what waiting for us after the end of the league saga? I'm wondering

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
normally she and the last character, then I think of an overwatch saga, resident evil ,cyberpunk or something else, I think he will have a vote for the next projects, because he hasn't had a vote for more than a year on this patreon page and I find it very unfortunate

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ass prefer

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
UPDATE!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Already posted. And it is on his twitter ya know.

normally she and the last character, then I think of an overwatch saga, resident evil ,cyberpunk or something else, I think he will have a vote for the next projects, because he hasn't had a vote for more than a year on this patreon page and I find it very unfortunate
He's mentioned RE possibly being next, but we'll have to wait and see. And of course he hasn't had a vote, he's basically had the next 4 things after Ahri ready to go. We should count ourselves lucky KDA didn't add anyone else to the group xD