Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
regardless theres more money in making exclusively interracial scenes because it caters to the cuckold crowd. simply pointing out that he could be making more people happy with not much effort. (and thus more money)
Ya know cuckold isn’t exclusively tied to interracial right?

anklav

Nov 21, 2020
Ya know cuckold isn’t exclusively tied to interracial right?
only we see the opposite situation
the fact that the tag cuckold 99% refers to interracial
and the fact that the cuckold himself is always the “right” color, right?

• Angry
Reactions: Jimmeh

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
only we see the opposite situation
the fact that the tag cuckold 99% refers to interracial
and the fact that the cuckold himself is always the “right” color, right?
Yeah cuz its leaning into stereotypes most of the time. But that doesn't mean it has to always be that way.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
surely the series ends with a massive gangbang with the whole group? I can't think of any other way to end it tbh (other than just stopping after this next one, but that'd be lame)

Reactions: TheRipper_YBT16

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not trying to be mean, but like...of course it'd be happening xD

surely the series ends with a massive gangbang with the whole group? I can't think of any other way to end it tbh (other than just stopping after this next one, but that'd be lame)
Kinda doubt that, his things have all been 1 lady focus and a bunch of dongers. Something with all of them would be a substantially bigger effort. He's already made mention of possibly doing Resident Evil next, but he may also poll the supporters to see what they'd like to see

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
once you've seen 4 in the hole its kinda like meh, where does he go from here? 5?
theres nothing wrong with a more basic skewering or dp, but how bout something where the girls move a little? didnt someone above call em lazy af, now that i think about it they don't rly do much, just kinda idle in one pose like bowling balls while someone fills their holes.

Reactions: ATRIXBLEY

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
I might be the odd one out for this... but I'd really love to see KDA members getting some "bland" one-on-one action. The animation quality is top notch and I enjoy these mostly for that... but I just don't really get the whole "3-4 guys doing one chick" thing (probably some subconscious thing about not wanting to share, LOL!). But as I said, I'm the weirdo in this case because the majority really enjoys this setup.

Reactions: Researcherry69

lyzergnature

Jun 28, 2020
I might be the odd one out for this... but I'd really love to see KDA members getting some "bland" one-on-one action. The animation quality is top notch and I enjoy these mostly for that... but I just don't really get the whole "3-4 guys doing one chick" thing (probably some subconscious thing about not wanting to share, LOL!). But as I said, I'm the weirdo in this case because the majority really enjoys this setup.
or they can do like A in, cum, B slide in, A pulls out, B cum, C slide in, and repeat kind of baton pass format :devilish:

Reactions: dubmo

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019
once you've seen 4 in the hole its kinda like meh, where does he go from here? 5?
theres nothing wrong with a more basic skewering or dp, but how bout something where the girls move a little? didnt someone above call em lazy af, now that i think about it they don't rly do much, just kinda idle in one pose like bowling balls while someone fills their holes.
Hold on broo, this is not a RPG where you have to level up