derekhiker

Nov 30, 2018
Gentlemen just look at this body shape... just look at this angle and posing...

Seraphine.png

This fella knows how to perfectly blend realism with fantasy. He does it with the shapes, body physics, fluids and so on. As an artist, I must healthily envy his crafts and say that it will surely inspire my works.

Now as a "viewer", if only he had added a pussy creampie at this scene (actually it could be at any scene, but this pose and angle in particular, mamma mia, spettacolare, uno spettacolo!) I'd strongly consider upgrading to VIP tier.
homelander-the-boys.gif

foxhunter69

Dec 19, 2021
Gentlemen just look at this body shape... just look at this angle and posing...

View attachment 3050755

This fella knows how to perfectly blend realism with fantasy. He does it with the shapes, body physics, fluids and so on. As an artist, I must healthily envy his crafts and say that it will surely inspire my works.

Now as a "viewer", if only he had added a pussy creampie at this scene (actually it could be at any scene, but this pose and angle in particular, mamma mia, spettacolare, uno spettacolo!) I'd strongly consider upgrading to VIP tier.
View attachment 3050756
Yeah wish he did DP creampies on top of DAP ones.

Reactions: derekhiker

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Aanix makes quality content with a super long run time for 3d standars.
Screenshot_20231102_145610.jpeg
This one was pretty good imo, but to be fair, a lot of his general content seem to be rather short form too, when they go the extra mile to give it a little bit more context its always worth it. Even tho the proportions are retarded silly (the cock going down her throat was bigger than her neck), its somewhat fairly good animation/jiggle/mesh work.

girlzort

Jan 1, 2023
I do feel like his last few scenes are a bit carbon copies. Scriptwise, lookwise etc. Not horrible perse but not amazing either but I guess its part of why they come quicker in a row then other (artist/movies etc).

Reactions: Creation of Lilith

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
I won't force myself to love what I don't like.
it is a bit odd when artists dont offer different versions when its obvious theres no actual differences between their male models, just the skin color. (exact same dicks/bodies on all of them regardless of color)

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
it is a bit odd when artists dont offer different versions when its obvious theres no actual differences between their male models, just the skin color. (exact same dicks/bodies on all of them regardless of color)
that would only make sense if they didn't already use multiple different skin tones in a single video, which obviously isn't the case

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
that would only make sense if they didn't already use multiple different skin tones in a single video, which obviously isn't the case
regardless theres more money in making exclusively interracial scenes because it caters to the cuckold crowd. simply pointing out that he could be making more people happy with not much effort. (and thus more money)