Arxenlupanh

Dec 9, 2019
We are already lucky his videos are this long. The VAST majoriy of animations now are happy pumping out 15/30 second loops and call it a day.

Even those who make them in very high quality, they are just short loops in the end.

Aanix makes quality content with a super long run time for 3d standars.
faithbell too, he is legendary League of Legends animation unfortunately it looks like he is dead

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
faithbell too, he is legendary League of Legends animation unfortunately it looks like he is dead
ngl i know faithbell wasnt this "top quality" creator but everyone has to start somewhere not everyone can bust out a noxsmoking style debut, they didnt even bother making a patreon to monetise their work right away, so im actually dissapointed they've gone quiet, it's possible they could return later its rare but it happens. would of liked to see them improve much like how aanix has greatly improved from his one min hole-filling loops.

Alicetaria

Nov 18, 2020
Anyone know of a way to crop out the black bars without re-encoding?
There's no black bars, it's just an ultrawide resolution (21:9) and I'm guessing you have a 16:9 monitor.

If you don't want to re-encode to crop the video, you can look for an option in whatever media player you're using to fill your screen.

Crypto Degen

Oct 15, 2022
There's no black bars, it's just an ultrawide resolution (21:9) and I'm guessing you have a 16:9 monitor.

If you don't want to re-encode to crop the video, you can look for an option in whatever media player you're using to fill your screen.
Evelynn and Akali videos have black bars.

Apr 1, 2023
Evelynn and Akali videos have black bars.
Yeah this is correct. They are both 3840 x 2160 encoded (standard 4k 16:9 resolution), but have letter boxing filling the rest of the frame. If you have a 43:18 monitor (the actual aspect ratio of 21:9 monitors which is just a marketing term and not the real aspect) you might have a video player setup to automatically crop out the letter boxing and present it full frame however. Ideally they would have been encoded without the letter boxing and just let the player handle the sizing.

Arxenlupanh

Dec 9, 2019
ngl i know faithbell wasnt this "top quality" creator but everyone has to start somewhere not everyone can bust out a noxsmoking style debut, they didnt even bother making a patreon to monetise their work right away, so im actually dissapointed they've gone quiet, it's possible they could return later its rare but it happens. would of liked to see them improve much like how aanix has greatly improved from his one min hole-filling loops.
he is, especially for me, his first video about League of Legends ahri posted Jan 3, 2022 and it is 2 minutes 33 seconds long, want to know about the quality now you can still come back and watch , to compare with it at that time, probably only thecount's casing call could stand next to it or better, the rest of the animations at that time were at most less than 60 seconds, let alone the quality comparable to bell's animation. This was followed by another series of good quality products and long articles that were "special" by the time he posted it in 2022, it felt like it stood out from other content creators. It's almost 2024 now, get a feel for what he can do if he keeps it up.

Reactions: JAV4Life

MyHardMare

May 25, 2023
We are already lucky his videos are this long. The VAST majoriy of animations now are happy pumping out 15/30 second loops and call it a day.

Even those who make them in very high quality, they are just short loops in the end.

Aanix makes quality content with a super long run time for 3d standars.
But its still stretched out loops like the ones you mentioned imo