JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Holy shit this is the worst fighting game/Tomb Raider gimmick I've ever seen; every video is literally just "oh no, I lost, now I gotta be ran through by fifteen Bad Dragon® Vector® the Cyber-Unicorns"

lack of femdom content rant aside, let him cook again
how about she opens a bakery and after having many customers return to complain her cookies suck cos she cant cook for shit, shes a fighter after all, she beats everyone up and steps all over their dicks until they leave 5 star google reviews. :giggle:

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Holy shit this is the worst fighting game/Tomb Raider gimmick I've ever seen; every video is literally just "oh no, I lost, now I gotta be ran through by fifteen Bad Dragon® Vector® the Cyber-Unicorns"

lack of femdom content rant aside, let him cook again
Yes, it's cliched and formulaic, but do you have a better idea?

• Haha
Reactions: JAV4Life

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
how about she opens a bakery and after having many customers return to complain her cookies suck cos she cant cook for shit, shes a fighter after all, she beats everyone up and steps all over their dicks until they leave 5 star google reviews. :giggle:
Unironically that's actually a decent plot for once, without the CBT part of course. While he's at it, why not also do something like ? or maybe even. Either way, the fact that there's only like three decent Femdom Blender creators out there pisses me off

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Yes, it's cliched and formulaic, but do you have a better idea?
The two heroes agreed. About the next Aanix animation View attachment 3495288
Actually yeah, I do. She walks into some dingy bar and there's three or four guys tryna fuck but are lowkey creepy. One guy gets handsy then she beats the all. One dude has an erection and then she does a footjob kinda thing, and then she starts riding him, jerking the other two guys and blowing the other one. Blah blah blah, you get the drill. Kinda wished Aanix did more of that stuff like with Evelynn.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Actually yeah, I do. She walks into some dingy bar and there's three or four guys tryna fuck but are lowkey creepy. One guy gets handsy then she beats the all. One dude has an erection and then she does a footjob kinda thing, and then she starts riding him, jerking the other two guys and blowing the other one. Blah blah blah, you get the drill. Kinda wished Aanix did more of that stuff like with Evelynn.
Well, you can offer it to him in his discord, he communicates with ordinary people like us there.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Well, you can offer it to him in his discord, he communicates with ordinary people like us there.
Maybe, but I doubt that'll even work since he most likely already has a plan for her. You don't just start a project and not have a plan for it. It might be worth a shot though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Maybe, but I doubt that'll even work since he most likely already has a plan for her. You don't just start a project and not have a plan for it. It might be worth a shot though.
I would have helped you, but I was banned from his discord chat :)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The game isn't even out yet and I'm unsure if models can be ripped from PS5 games or if it needs to be from the PC port. Given how popular the character is already I'm sure if it's possible many cocks will be going up that ass :cool:
View attachment 3495696
that game is going to be rule34'ed so much

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The game isn't even out yet and I'm unsure if models can be ripped from PS5 games or if it needs to be from the PC port. Given how popular the character is already I'm sure if it's possible many cocks will be going up that ass :cool:
View attachment 3495696
Probably a lot don't remember a game called P.N.03.
The MC Vanessa have a potential for a lot of rule34-sadly there is barely anything.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Probably a lot don't remember a game called P.N.03.
The MC Vanessa have a potential for a lot of rule34-sadly there is barely anything.
Jesse Faden (Control) as well. The only times I've seen her is two; once from Idemi, and once from MsMelodine (which she already deleted from her twitter)

Reactions: thecrimenBoY433