Nov 10, 2017
Actually yeah, I do. She walks into some dingy bar and there's three or four guys tryna fuck but are lowkey creepy. One guy gets handsy then she beats the all. One dude has an erection and then she does a footjob kinda thing, and then she starts riding him, jerking the other two guys and blowing the other one. Blah blah blah, you get the drill. Kinda wished Aanix did more of that stuff like with Evelynn.
The important question is, does Aanix's intended audience (whoever he deems that to be), and he himself even like femdom? There should be no reason to expect him to create something he himself may not have any interest in personally.

Reactions: trubhzz
Feb 17, 2021
Honestly Cammy is great over Eve from Stellar Blade especially since **Hot Take** she'll just be flavour of the month like Lady D and Quiet, doubt she'd having staying power.

Reactions: Edmundur

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
The important question is, does Aanix's intended audience (whoever he deems that to be), and he himself even like femdom? There should be no reason to expect him to create something he himself may not have any interest in personally.
Statistically no. Would it be cool? Fuck yeah.

Nov 10, 2017
At this point, literally anything anymore.
Well like I enjoy saying, if there's something you want more of that you feel you don't get enough of. You yourself could start creating it to fill that void, & may discover not only an enjoyable hobby/job, but a potential little goldmine for your niche. When I get a much better computer I intend to finally start making my own shit. You could turn into a legend in the space, you never know.

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Happy for Cammy. Also yea I think Eve's design is too generic. Feels like a less interesting Taimanin character.

Reactions: Giony

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022

looks good
very good.
It seems he has improved the physics of shaking