5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
PORTADA-01.png

Overview:
Aaron's life changes when his father marries Rebeca and now he must live with his step-sister Karen. Everything takes a turn when you see it in a different way ... It is a simple game and we have less than an hour playable game, but if you try all the options that we offer in it, you will enjoy it a lot. Aaron's Life is available to all for free. You don't need to contribute to play it.
Updated: 06/11/2018
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1c
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
MAC: - -

Unofficial Android Port:

02-3.jpg 02-10.jpg 02-14.jpg 01.jpg 04.jpg 1.jpg 6.jpg

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
This is an interesting start. It has appropriate levels of wtf to keep me interested even though there isn't much there at the moment.

is this 0.3 or 0.1?
The link here is .3, even though the extracted folder says "v10". Both the .1 and .3 versions are still linked on his Patreon (though one is mislabeled) and this matches what is in the .3 version there.

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Hey, guys, DEV here... sorry, it was totally my fault with the versions and name of the game, it was suppose to be 0.03 but for some reason i didn´t change it in the game... anyway, thanks for the words and advices are welcome, soon we will add a patch fixing typos, bugs and the name thing. again, it was my fault, not OPs. For more news check my patreon soon.

(As for the art and english, we will improve it as we get more support since we need to hire ppl, currently there is only my gf and me, pls be pattient, it will get better)

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Any chance there will be a patch for changing st
Any chance there will be a patch for changing step to real incest?
We have tought about it, specially if we face a censorchip from Patreon, tbh it would only change a couple of words from main script, since we would only replace the step sister for a plane "sister". The story would remain the same, if you have any suggestion about how to change it to make it feel more real, i´m glad to hear it.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi,
i make a incest patch for this game.I have change the name from Rebeca to Mom and change step sister to sister.This is for the version 0.3.Keep in mind it must be a new update created from the patch when a new version comes out.Install guide is in the file.Here is the link:

Edit:Link was deleted because the game has a new version

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes