5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay this game seems interesting.
That one BJ scene with the angle(?) is hot, but looking through the image folders it seems there's only one other sex scene with another character and maybe one groping on a train/subway?
Since this game isn't even 0.1 yet I'm not complaining about content size, but I'm still interested if it's worth trying out this early or not.

Reactions: BadCate Studio

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.0.8a

Energy
The energy is not high and when you do something you can get -20 energy and it is no problem to do things. When a event is that use -energy for example you have after this -2 energy (when you have before -20 normal that must be -22 energy). In the most games you can do nothing when you have 0 energy and you have 100 energy when you sleep. So you must fix the energy or you can throw it out at the moent you can do all.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
in case devs read this, please check your text length. I found a textbox overflow.

English > get up > take train early > Text overflow: "subway train slowly fills up with new people [text cut off]"

Script bug:
I introduce aaron but the teacher calls him out after.

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Okay this game seems interesting.
That one BJ scene with the angle(?) is hot, but looking through the image folders it seems there's only one other sex scene with another character and maybe one groping on a train/subway?
Since this game isn't even 0.1 yet I'm not complaining about content size, but I'm still interested if it's worth trying out this early or not.
Yeah, we are taking our time to develop stories since we think the erotic comes from a story arc and not only sex thrown at you (tho it is hot). So we try to add a sex scene every patch to make it interesting tho some stories are longer than others and sex will take time to come. As for the early dev, we launched the game 2 and a half months ago and it had 50% less content, so we will add more fast, if you try it you can help us with feed back so you have a better experience latter :D. Hope you can enjoy what we have tho

Reactions: m3lee and Gaboris

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Bug 0.0.8a

Energy
The energy is not high and when you do something you can get -20 energy and it is no problem to do things. When a event is that use -energy for example you have after this -2 energy (when you have before -20 normal that must be -22 energy). In the most games you can do nothing when you have 0 energy and you have 100 energy when you sleep. So you must fix the energy or you can throw it out at the moent you can do all.
Sure thing, m8, it shouldn´t let you work after -6 energy, we will fix this and other bugs in the next week (just to let more bugs come out and we don´t do a hundred small patches). Ty for the report

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
How many requests? I'll supply a million requests.:eazyHype:
Lol, we will start making polls on our patreon soon about those kind of stuffs. We will try to make them public since thas the spirit of the game, but our patrons ones will be the most important. Also, we really really really need the support on patron, my gf will kill me if we don´t make any money out of this! but if you don´t want to support us with money you can always share the game. i promisse we will check to add that fetish

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Alice introduction: Text cut off from bust overlay. "the ape on the door denied me entrance"

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
is it intended the whole first day plays out when you get knocked out on the actual first day?
Energy drain and regeneration is inconsistent. Waiting around from noon to evening in the room costs more than 7 energy and you regain only up 10 when going to sleep then - what the hell?

plus the energy drink does absolutely nothing.

edit:
scrap that energy system or edit the values. you cant expect people to play this when energy is reset to 10 every morning if above 10 but you can drop to -10 or less and only get 10 points back, giving you 0 for the next day.

U

User_896399

Love the artwork!

You should get someone to improve the text on the patreon page, it's far from looking professional.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I like this so far, I almost reloaded a save after losing 10 love with Rebecca, but I hung in there, and managed to get the train groping scene with the asian chick. Looking forward to doing the same with the other lady. I sincerely hope you add some exhibitionism in there too.

At first I thought that the -4 to int was a bit too harsh, but that's mainly because I accidentally did homework until I exhausted myself, and then couldn't make it to the bed, after I took a few days off, I got my energy back up, and now am sporting an 84 intelligence.

However, I did notice this, after winning the bet, my money stayed the same, and now I can't access the store, so I can't buy any more chocolate for the succubus. Not sure if that's a bug that you have already fixed for your current patreon build or not yet.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Hey, man, ty for reporting, i will look into it. If you have more could you dm them to me? ty so much!
I just want to mention that the game isn't compatible with my phone. Not sure if it is my phone or a bug, but I still want to report this in case someone else have the same problem as me.
Have a good one :D

Dark Cloud

Aug 22, 2018
Great start at a unique game - keep on it developers! Twisted story lines made me laugh - angel?? LMAO! Art work excellent - fresh feel. Story with sister/step-sister is so old - maybe twist it, she is spying on the dude. How about an exchange student??

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
If there's an i patch, could you put it at the OP? I just hate the "landlady" kind of stuff.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I have attached a basic programmatic solution for the relationships. It allows for the removal of the file stringinterpolation.rpy, leaving the default relationship as landlady and housemate. This would enable the game to be distributed entirely without incest, while still retaining a simple solution of dropping this file into the game directory.

I am not especially familiar with translations, especially since most of them seem to be coded by Russian asylum inmates. So there is probably a better way to solve this issue, but this can get you started.

(This solution is only an example. It would still require the original language to be adjusted and the default values are only in English.)
Does this incest patch work with 8a?

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
I must report the first day loop, again. Seems that the first day on school is repeating forever, and the story does not advance... And the story follows as if my sister causes the arm incident, not Alice... Please, someone has a solution for this?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes