5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
it says I need like 27 int to continue the succubus quest but it keeps resetting back to 10 every morning so I can't continue it.

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Bug Report on both outcomes, after sex-talk in kitchen, when rebecca talks about the kiss with a woman:

BadCate_x is not defined

Aaronslife_v0.1b-0.1b-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/01_dolls.rpy", line 719, in execute
screen BadCate:
File "game/01_dolls.rpy", line 719, in execute
screen BadCate:
File "game/01_dolls.rpy", line 721, in execute
if BadCate_flipped: #Flips the doll
File "game/01_dolls.rpy", line 728, in execute
add BadCate_post xpos BadCate_x ypos BadCate_y
File "game/01_dolls.rpy", line 728, in keywords
add BadCate_post xpos BadCate_x ypos BadCate_y
File "<screen language>", line 728, in <module>
NameError: name 'BadCate_x' is not defined
Working on it guys, ty for the report, we will wait a couple of days so we make a patch covering several bugs at once. If you can, pls hit ignore and see if you can advance to keep playing.

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
it says I need like 27 int to continue the succubus quest but it keeps resetting back to 10 every morning so I can't continue it.
Could you give us a little more detail about it? we need it to find the problem. What is the rout you are following to sleep? also, if you don´t go to school your int goes down

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Could you give us a little more detail about it? we need it to find the problem. What is the rout you are following to sleep? also, if you don´t go to school your int goes down
I think you just pointed out my problem I was grinding homework and skipping school I will have to boot the game back up. Edit: That was the problem.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I really don't understand these games where every female character has to have a d or e cup or more. Bah

Reactions: Crell

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Aaron's Life v0.1b
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: Casio1 and cebs

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
I really don't understand these games where every female character has to have a d or e cup or more. Bah
Sorry, man, we might rework a couple of sprites soon so they have less boobs. Karen got a reduction for 0.1.5, she looks more teenager now and you can customize some of her elements. Stay tuned!

Reactions: Kuniyoshi

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Second screenshot on the first page... did the dev seriously just trace over the Chun Li shower scene from Street Fighter II The Animated Movie? Lol

View attachment 174768 View attachment 174767

(Sorry for small pic, literally the biggest could find on google images)
Yeah, we take some images we like a lot and do some tributes and references as easter eggs. The living rooms is from rick and morty, the kitchen is based on the simpsons and stuff like that. We also took some references of code geass and other hentais and mangas.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
last post on patreon was Dec 12th and no dev reply to the comments on said site...SO..this looks completely dead :/

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes