5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
on first day in school, you still get called out for not introducing yourself even when you did.
either the english dialog of that scene is crap or your if-clause is broken or closed out too early making this event mandatory for all decisions instead of an either-or-situation.

pseudocode
decision: stand up and introduce or hide
if (decision = introduce) {
blabla }
else { }
"i see you dont want to introduce yourself"

on, you can keep doing homework with game saying its night, but the clock keeps on 15:00

voyeur kit level 1 doesnt disappear when you buy it, acting as accidental moneysink.

voyeur kit adds spy on sophie to the door menu instead the window

"wait for..." options on the bed dont update the time at once.

end of spying out of the window triggers the store.
Ty so much for reporting this, i will get it fixed for next patch! (Btw, could you tell me the exact phrase the teacher tells you when you get called out? I can´t find the problem and it might be a translation mistake, it would help me understand the problem)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Ty so much for reporting this, i will get it fixed for next patch! (Btw, could you tell me the exact phrase the teacher tells you when you get called out? I can´t find the problem and it might be a translation mistake, it would help me understand the problem)
its the scene right after the decision if you want to introduce the character. PC looks at teacher and someone tells him how strict she is and is not afraid to fail half the class and she says "I see you dont want to introduce yourself" and how she doesnt like rebels in her class, calling you to the blackboard with the incomplete formula where the other pupil appears late.

maybe its a clause selection mistake where the text is supposed to be different?

Reactions: BadCate Studio

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
i still can't buy vouyage kit in it It takes money but inventory shows that i have 0 vaouyage kit what to do??

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
i still can't buy vouyage kit in it It takes money but inventory shows that i have 0 vaouyage kit what to do??
Is it the voyeur kit? Have you tried to trigger the event? when you go to the door (after buying it) it should show you the option. I´m looking for the problem at the scrip right now tho, i´ll try to fix why it doesn´t show you having it for next patch

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Is it the voyeur kit? Have you tried to trigger the event? when you go to the door (after buying it) it should show you the option. I´m looking for the problem at the scrip right now tho, i´ll try to fix why it doesn´t show you having it for next patch
Inventory is showing 0 even after buying it. I haven't tried the door yet, clicked on window got no option for it

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Aaron's Life v0.08c
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks Mr. the six six, for port game...

D

Deleted member 482284

Theres nothing to do in school. Nothing at home as well as the station. Have i done anything wrong. I didnt get any scenes with school folks nor rebecca. Only succubus, sister and train girl

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Ty so much man, do you have an email where we can contact you?

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Theres nothing to do in school. Nothing at home as well as the station. Have i done anything wrong. I didnt get any scenes with school folks nor rebecca. Only succubus, sister and train girl
Right now there are only art scenes about the angel, the succubus, 3 of the sister, 1 of the train girl and 1 of the neighboor (sophie). We are working on next patch for patrons (october 5th) wich will have tons of Rebeca content and things to do in the house and at least 3 scenes with art. We are making polls every time we launch a patch so our patrons can tell what story they want next. Please be patient, we are adding as much content as we can as fast as we can

D

Deleted member 482284

Right now there are only art scenes about the angel, the succubus, 3 of the sister, 1 of the train girl and 1 of the neighboor (sophie). We are working on next patch for patrons (october 5th) wich will have tons of Rebeca content and things to do in the house and at least 3 scenes with art. We are making polls every time we launch a patch so our patrons can tell what story they want next. Please be patient, we are adding as much content as we can as fast as we can
Thanks for replying. Really exited. Just wanted to confirm where the update ended

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Hey, guys, v 0.1 is available for $1+ patrons. If you like the game pls support us! Public one is comming in at least 3 weeks

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Hey, guys, v 0.1.5 is available for patrons from $1, If you liked the game pls support us, we really need it! also, if anyone has a bug, tell us and we will work on it

Reactions: vukota77

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Bug Report on both outcomes, after sex-talk in kitchen, when rebecca talks about the kiss with a woman:

BadCate_x is not defined

Aaronslife_v0.1b-0.1b-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/01_dolls.rpy", line 719, in execute
screen BadCate:
File "game/01_dolls.rpy", line 719, in execute
screen BadCate:
File "game/01_dolls.rpy", line 721, in execute
if BadCate_flipped: #Flips the doll
File "game/01_dolls.rpy", line 728, in execute
add BadCate_post xpos BadCate_x ypos BadCate_y
File "game/01_dolls.rpy", line 728, in keywords