5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Voyage kit is not shown in inventory after buying what to do? ?
Ok, i will fix this, the energy system and the first day loop and the android problem and release a patch this monday, if you guys find more bugs you cans dm me and i will check them out (typos included, ty fulcrum for the reports!)

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
If anyone is interested in the future of the game, pls go to our patreon and vote in the polls we are making about wich character story we should do next and what fetiches you want added. The polls are public to everyone (but patrons request are more important to us) And don´t forget to support us because we love you and we need to eat lol. To do so you can give us money (It is the best way), share the game or just point out our mistakes so we get better.

As for the coments about the art work and the story... ty guys for the kind words, it help us develop the game and give us hope of living doing videogames. We have almost a year developing this and we want to continue, to be honest the first time no one liked the art, like... ppl really hate it, so it is really fresh for us to read that you like it now. We will be adding fanarts to our instagram and tmblr, we are taking requests about that! Cya soon and sorry if we don´t answer every coment, but we don´t want to do spam (too much).

Prrr and love,

Bad Cate

U

User_896399

If anyone is interested in the future of the game, pls go to our patreon and vote in the polls we are making about wich character story we should do next and what fetiches you want added. The polls are public to everyone (but patrons request are more important to us) And don´t forget to support us because we love you and we need to eat lol. To do so you can give us money (It is the best way), share the game or just point out our mistakes so we get better.

As for the coments about the art work and the story... ty guys for the kind words, it help us develop the game and give us hope of living doing videogames. We have almost a year developing this and we want to continue, to be honest the first time no one liked the art, like... ppl really hate it, so it is really fresh for us to read that you like it now. We will be adding fanarts to our instagram and tmblr, we are taking requests about that! Cya soon and sorry if we don´t answer every coment, but we don´t want to do spam (too much).

Prrr and love,

Bad Cate
I don't speak for everyone but adding a bunch of fetishes spreads the game too thin. It's probably better to focus on what you have right now and just go from there.

The same about the characters, the ones currently in the game are more than enough and adding more will be too much work.

The art for the sister and the neighbour was my favorite and the stories are also the most interesting so I vote for those on the next update.

Reactions: BadCate Studio

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah, we are taking our time to develop stories since we think the erotic comes from a story arc and not only sex thrown at you (tho it is hot). So we try to add a sex scene every patch to make it interesting tho some stories are longer than others and sex will take time to come. As for the early dev, we launched the game 2 and a half months ago and it had 50% less content, so we will add more fast, if you try it you can help us with feed back so you have a better experience latter :D. Hope you can enjoy what we have tho
Hmmm... so it's more of a "Get a good story going first and then make it sexy." approach? Cool, I can respect that.

Yeah, I've seen the extra content since the first build I was just asking to see how far it really is so far, but I'll look into it later on then. :)

BTW I gotta ask(cuz I do in almost every game that might have "supernatural/unnatural" content) if you are planning to have any "extra" stuff like physical changes/body modification, preferably Breast Expansion like mechanics even if just for single scenes?
Also didn't check yet, but to what extent does the Mind Control content go to? Is it the "Now you're a mindless doll and can't say no." level or just the "You're REALLY compelled to agree with me."?
These two are my main kinks, but both of them are extremely rare and even then are poorly implemented most of the times.

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
I must report the first day loop, again. Seems that the first day on school is repeating forever, and the story does not advance... And the story follows as if my sister causes the arm incident, not Alice... Please, someone has a solution for this?
Workin on it, m8, wait for the patch today, if your problem continue after that could you send me an email to badcate.studio@gmail.com describing it?

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Hmmm... so it's more of a "Get a good story going first and then make it sexy." approach? Cool, I can respect that.

Yeah, I've seen the extra content since the first build I was just asking to see how far it really is so far, but I'll look into it later on then. :)

BTW I gotta ask(cuz I do in almost every game that might have "supernatural/unnatural" content) if you are planning to have any "extra" stuff like physical changes/body modification, preferably Breast Expansion like mechanics even if just for single scenes?
Also didn't check yet, but to what extent does the Mind Control content go to? Is it the "Now you're a mindless doll and can't say no." level or just the "You're REALLY compelled to agree with me."?
These two are my main kinks, but both of them are extremely rare and even then are poorly implemented most of the times.
we Are looking for a "Now you will do everything i say but you keep your personality and then don´t remember" thing and it will come from the succubus story.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
we Are looking for a "Now you will do everything i say but you keep your personality and then don´t remember" thing and it will come from the succubus story.
Áh, okay that sounds cool as well. Thanks. :)

Also I guess that means no on the physical transformations, right?

okabe21

May 26, 2017
We have tought about it, specially if we face a censorchip from Patreon, tbh it would only change a couple of words from main script, since we would only replace the step sister for a plane "sister". The story would remain the same, if you have any suggestion about how to change it to make it feel more real, i´m glad to hear it.
That's nice. I usually use notepad++ to change things like changing the relationships. I like how you made it that the vibe of it works both for step-family and real-family. there's some games that even if you change the name/relationship the dialogues are awkward and you have no choice but to change the dialogues as well to fit.

Edit: I haven't played the game yet though xD

Reactions: BadCate Studio

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
I'm glad that I'm not the only one having this problem. Is it fix on 0.8b?
No, man, sorry, we just checked why is not working and google ask for 25 dollar to give you a key so you can make an android build, sadly we don´t have that money, so we will wait for patrons to come with the first 25 dolars we make we will pay that fee. For now no android builds unless someone has a solution we are not seeing

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
there is a new problem in 0.08b i have full energy but its saying too tired to do anything what to do??

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
^same error..day loops trying to exit bedroom and says i have no energy and just want to go to sleep meanwhile all my stats drop to zero..lol

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
No, man, sorry, we just checked why is not working and google ask for 25 dollar to give you a key so you can make an android build, sadly we don´t have that money, so we will wait for patrons to come with the first 25 dolars we make we will pay that fee. For now no android builds unless someone has a solution we are not seeing
I see, thanks for the reply.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes