5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Hi,
i make a incest patch for this game.I have change the name from Rebeca to Mom and change step sister to sister.Install guide is in the file.Here is the link:
Thank you so much, m8, are you a developer? We are looking for help with coding, and we are triying to avoid censorship from patreon atm

Reactions: jeyefkey2123

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@BadCate Studio no i´m not a developer. i made the patch in my free time.I think everyone here can understand that you can´t direct change the name to mom or sister because patreon. I do not know what I did to call it a patch because i have changed your script files with the words.I had to delete 2 lines in the scripts because it would have made no sense with the changes.That is the scene when Aaron and Rebeca are in the kitchen and where she said that he should call her mom.Nothing else.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Art - check
Game progression - check
Renpy - check (I have way more bugs while playing on other platform)
I may hold on and try it after one or two more updates.

Reactions: Arcane666

Akkido

Mar 14, 2018
If you need it, I'd be HAPPY to correct any spelling/grammatical errors that may or may not be in the script! Just send me various scripts, I'll look through them, fix what needs to be fixed, and send it Back! Message me if you're interested.

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Will this game continue? Cause the art intrigues me. Seems lke the game has potential.
Yeah, it will, i´m working on the story for next patch and its almost done, you can chech our progress on patreon even if you don´t donate, also we did some rework on the shadows and lineart, wich we think makes the art a lot better, let us know if you like it or not, we will even add a new character soon, wich i think is the sexyest yet

Reactions: ross_oneri

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Art - check
Game progression - check
Renpy - check (I have way more bugs while playing on other platform)
I may hold on and try it after one or two more updates.
That would be great, we have fixed a lot of bugs already and it won´t take long for next version of game, wich will have a lot of content, ty for letting us know what you think of the game so far

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
first day of school is repeating again and again what to do??
Hey, man, we fixed that bug already but you will have to wait for next version tho, we hope it take less than a month and it will have a lot of content. For now try to follow another route and let us know what you think

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Hey, man, we fixed that bug already but you will have to wait for next version tho, we hope it take less than a month and it will have a lot of content. For now try to follow another route and let us know what you think
Thanks for clarifying and why did u remove the game from tfgames , i had to literally search sites i know until i find it here

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for clarifying and why did u remove the game from tfgames , i had to literally search sites i know until i find it here
we didn´t take it off, actually we are trying to upload it everywhere we can because we need a lot of support, if you think we should upload it somewhere tell us and we happly do it

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
we didn´t take it off, actually we are trying to upload it everywhere we can because we need a lot of support, if you think we should upload it somewhere tell us and we happly do it
i first seen it in tfgames then after sometime it was just gone . i have searched other sites like hypnotics collective but it was nowhere . At last it was found here

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
We are looking for help with coding, and we are triying to avoid censorship from patreon atm
I have attached a basic programmatic solution for the relationships. It allows for the removal of the file stringinterpolation.rpy, leaving the default relationship as landlady and housemate. This would enable the game to be distributed entirely without incest, while still retaining a simple solution of dropping this file into the game directory.

I am not especially familiar with translations, especially since most of them seem to be coded by Russian asylum inmates. So there is probably a better way to solve this issue, but this can get you started.

(This solution is only an example. It would still require the original language to be adjusted and the default values are only in English.)

BadCate Studio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
I have attached a basic programmatic solution for the relationships. It allows for the removal of the file stringinterpolation.rpy, leaving the default relationship as landlady and housemate. This would enable the game to be distributed entirely without incest, while still retaining a simple solution of dropping this file into the game directory.

I am not especially familiar with translations, especially since most of them seem to be coded by Russian asylum inmates. So there is probably a better way to solve this issue, but this can get you started.

(This solution is only an example. It would still require the original language to be adjusted and the default values are only in English.)
TY so much, man, we needed something like that, we will check it out, specially because we plan to ad a new version of the game soon, does this solution you gave us helps with new versions of game or does it have to be adjusted to every new one?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
does this solution you gave us helps with new versions of game or does it have to be adjusted to every new one?
Beyond what I mentioned in my post, it would just require you to write your new dialogue the same way it is done in my example patch.

It is using to show a variable value (in this case, the relationship). So when the English line "Your arm hurts so you wake up before your [RebRel] calls you for breakfast. You wish you have slept more" is displayed, the [RebRel] part is replaced by whatever the relationship is called. The core code near the start of the game would set this to landlady. But it will check if the label SetHousemates exists, and call it if it does. This label is in stringinterpolation.rpy, and will alter the value to stepmom or mama depending on the language selected. (Side note, Renpy doesn't care what the file is called, only the label.)

Now as I said, I'm not super familiar with exactly how RenPy translations work. If it is going to re-create the text every time and reset all your work, you may want to familiarize yourself with a good Merge tool. If you are on Windows, I suggest WinMerge. This might allow to keep your old work while adding new stuff.

Reactions: Dark Cloud
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes