4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Abnormal-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

M.Alice

Aug 18, 2024
Abnormal [v0.7] [Emerald Deceivers] [Compressed] [900MB]

PC: / /

Mac: / /

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Abnormal [v0.7] [Emerald Deceivers]

Download android port
(867 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Reactions: Emerald_Deceivers

lemaro

May 11, 2021
hot update! don't count this as criticism but personally prefer a different hair style, but curious how/whether this change.

liking the corruption phase and hope it keeps this way :D Love it when she teased the sht out of one of the guys!

Curious if we'll see sexting/phone convo/webcam etc. lots of opportunities there ofc

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So its a slow burn corruption. Can you guide the MC to be dominate/sadistic. Or is it the other way, where they become submissive ?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
is this one a KN or not? i see KN tag, but people also talking about path and routes in the comments?
also, lesbian only - possible or not? there is a BJ tag, combined with KN tag it doesn't leave much wiggle room, yet comments again give conflicting information

Reactions: battali0n

Emerald_Deceivers

Green Tea Gaze
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
boring lesbianism avoidable? I see BJ tag, so.. is there any good straight content in your game?
There will be - you might want to wait for a future update, though. Hopefully it won't be boring, but I'm kinda new at this so you'll be the judge, I guess.

personally prefer a different hair style, but curious how/whether this change.
Three reasons:
1) I had originally planned on a hair makeover to reflect her change. I knew it'd be controversial, though - people get used to the initial look, but I went for it anyway.
2) I did it earlier than planned because that damn ponytail ruined so many renders - often it'd clip through her neck or chest and I'd have to change the pose/camera angle, etc... For the sake of my own sanity, it had to go. Sorry!
3) Personal preference.

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed the update!

Can you guide the MC to be dominate/sadistic. Or is it the other way, where they become submissive ?
Her core personality won't change, but we'll see how she treats events as things get steamier. Right now I have in mind for her to take charge of her libido (or attempt to) rather than let others use it against her, sprinkled in with moments of weakness/submission possibly.

is this one a KN or not? i see KN tag, but people also talking about path and routes in the comments?
also, lesbian only - possible or not? there is a BJ tag, combined with KN tag it doesn't leave much wiggle room, yet comments again give conflicting information
No idea where that tag came from. There are choices. Not many at first, but they're there. I plan on making one of the paths lesbian only. Right now there's not much het content anyway so you're safe if trying to avoid it.

Nov 4, 2023
Three reasons:
1) I had originally planned on a hair makeover to reflect her change. I knew it'd be controversial, though - people get used to the initial look, but I went for it anyway.
2) I did it earlier than planned because that damn ponytail ruined so many renders - often it'd clip through her neck or chest and I'd have to change the pose/camera angle, etc... For the sake of my own sanity, it had to go. Sorry!
3) Personal preference.

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed the update!
Accepted!
Her core personality won't change, but we'll see how she treats events as things get steamier. Right now I have in mind for her to take charge of her libido (or attempt to) rather than let others use it against her, sprinkled in with moments of weakness/submission possibly.
Yessssss... please do so!
As I've wrote before: Can't wait for the next update!

Radiance7

Sep 16, 2024
I really hope the author stays inspired and motivated to continue working on this game for a long time. It has quickly become one of my favorites, and I’ll definitely be keeping a close watch on its progress.

Reactions: afterlights
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes