Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
is there a way to have a boyfriend that's not addicted to drugs? or do i have to keep saying scolding him to not use drugs/do gambling
Ah good idea for an update.

In the alternative starts where you have a partner there should be an option to determine whether the NPC cheats and does drugs etc.
That way you can role-play it a bit better with a nice partner at home while the MC is out not being so nice.
Also circumvents the weird instances where he is cheating on the MC and the MC has no real recourse to react to it.
I've had partners react badly afterwards to group sex they initiated with the MC.
Can ruin the entire setup of the alternative start.

Though I am not sure if there even is a stat that determines whether an NPC cheats or not.
Because quite frankly I can't remember one who didn't. :BootyTime:

Oh and perhaps the "family finances" should be handled a bit differently, especially as the family aspect is getting more content.
It's probably a really big bother but as it stands now it's really weird.
Having no clue about QSP I can only make suggestions, not knowing whether that is even possible.

So first it shouldn't be in the cupboard, that's weird.
Perhaps that's a thing in the east, idk.
There should be a dedicated option somewhere in the home that says "Family Finances".
Clicking on it it should give the player various information.
So obviously the current amount, that's obvious.
But I don't know if it's possible to do a bit more.

There is obviously a check with the NPC whether you give enough money into the current system or not.
Otherwise they wouldn't moan and bitch about it if you didn't.

This mood and status should be in this new Family Finance system.
The player should at least have a vague idea how their contribution influences the NPCs mood.
Because I've literally had relationships being broken up because my piss poor MC had no money for the insane demands of the NPC.

Perhaps this demand by the NPC should also be influenced by other factors.
For example cleaning the apartment, cooking etc., basic housewife stuff.
And since this is a sex game, sex with the NPC to raise the mood.

That way you could RP as a housewife with no huge income, perhaps only some cleaning job or obviously something raunchier while you put that money into your own account.

Once this system exists and works a semi-automated system that deducts a certain amount off the MCs wage into the Family Finances would probably be ideal for the lazy people.
But whether that's needed or not depends on how often the check is performed whether the NPC is angry about the MCs contribution or not.

And while we are at it about_it perhaps add a "post a suggestion" section on the Patreon and/or Discord.
I am sure many supporters have good ideas for the game and to have it all a bit more organised would probably help.
Because currently I have no clue where people suggest stuff. :WaitWhat:

ced77

Oct 13, 2019
Hi,
I would like to know the command to change the size of the breasts please
I mistakenly set the size to 2 when creating the character and I would like to change it to 3.

WSSeeU

Sep 28, 2018
Hello guys, i can not start the game, and i dont know why :(
I see the black window open, and immediately disappear, and the game didnt start.
Someone can have a solution?

Alex964

Jan 7, 2022
You can get information about the work done on the start page of the game.
This is a lie, there is no information on the start page. Where can I find out about version 0.96.5?

AikoTaKAHASHI

Jan 22, 2023
Hello guys, i can not start the game, and i dont know why :(
I see the black window open, and immediately disappear, and the game didnt start.
Someone can have a solution?
check you have downloaded all the latest files then run bat.exe in the folder, if your pc has less ram then it can be a issue

AikoTaKAHASHI

Jan 22, 2023
You can get information about the work done on the start page of the game.
This is a lie, there is no information on the start page. Where can I find out about version 0.96.5?
  1. About it v0.96.5_24.03
    • Thanks to our patron BBZ01 continued work on improving the translation in the game.
    • Thanks to your comments, we fixed a bug where after selecting one of the alternate start options, MC's clothes did not fit her.
    • MC's labour will no longer take place on the exact day. Now, after 260 days, MC's labour can start on any day and that day will not be predictable. In addition, if the MC's gestation period is more than 265 days, we have made it possible for her to come to the hospital and go to the labour ward by herself. Thus, the player can determine the right time to give birth based on the goals he pursues in the game. Also, now, if the MC goes into labour and does not do anything to get to the labour ward, she will be automatically taken to the hospital 6 hours after this event.
    • After receiving reports from you that muting doesn't work in some locations, we have fixed this bug.
    • Revamped the pregnancy cheat, now it enables or disables the ability for MC to get pregnant, and also provides the ability to change the gestation period.
    • Revamped the period cheat and now it no longer affects the MC's pregnancy, but only excludes the period of the period.
    • When MC works as a stewardess and her pregnancy becomes visually apparent, the airline pays her financial aid and breaks her contract with her, nullifying all penalty points, which gives MC the opportunity to easily get a job as a stewardess again after the birth of the child.
    • Fixed a bug in the game mechanics of grooming nails with a manicure kit.
    • Now when MC takes a loan from the bank, the bank takes into account the amount of money that is on MC's deposit and offers her a loan amount not less than the deposit amount.

• Continuing to receive comments from you about strange behaviour of NPCs during partying and even their disappearance, we have completely disassembled all these mechanics and put them back together again, fixing many bugs that were found. We had to make and add additional mechanics to the game to better track and manage the behaviour of male NPCs during group fun.
    • Started working on the MC's career as a hotel maid. As we understand from your comments, this is one of the popular professions that does not require any education. Gathering material to visualise events and creating a framework is underway. We hope to inform you about the results of our work in the next version.
    • Numerous corrections, improvements and edits.

• Red Heart
Reactions: baroldo

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
did you actually unpack it, cause for me when I start unpacking it with 7zip it takes like.. 2 mins, and then it slows down at about 10% in, and then slows down to a crawl
Yes, I did unpack it. It's about 37 seconds to unpack it on my SSD, without problem.

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
did you actually unpack it, cause for me when I start unpacking it with 7zip it takes like.. 2 mins, and then it slows down at about 10% in, and then slows down to a crawl
I made a video to see that 7-Zip unpacks it without problem.

ztsor

Dec 9, 2020
In the latest public version, the money in the MC bank card will disappear without any reason, is this a BUG? In addition, the problem of choosing lip thickness when creating a character is not able to choose fullness.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes