Flaschi83

Aug 10, 2018
Seems like a bug to me :D First time "finding out about the possibility of acting in adult films" through the photo studio.
Got lead through the movie studio on January 26th and after clicking further it took some time to load and this happened:

Screenshot 2024-03-16 000609.png

AikoTaKAHASHI

Jan 22, 2023
Is the Discord only for paid members? What if someone wants to help and write content for the game for free and wants to join the community?
Also waiting for the public release, can we get it soon? I tried to pay but the payment keeps failing, I do write content as well, if you need my help writing scenes.

Rejak

Aug 3, 2023
is there a way to have a boyfriend that's not addicted to drugs? or do i have to keep saying scolding him to not use drugs/do gambling

Rejak

Aug 3, 2023
also do you know what the code is for the relationship status because when i get into a relationship with someone the cheat sheet for the character disappears and i can't edit them as i wish to.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
is there a way to have a boyfriend that's not addicted to drugs? or do i have to keep saying scolding him to not use drugs/do gambling
Swearing rarely helps fix such NPCs, it's more meant to worsen relationships to be able to get rid of them. The world of the game is big and you should not waste your time on those NPCs who did not meet your expectations. Boldly go to meet new adventures.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
also do you know what the code is for the relationship status because when i get into a relationship with someone the cheat sheet for the character disappears and i can't edit them as i wish to.
Editing NPCs is only available during the introduction and friendship phase. This is done so that you can first customise the NPC to your preferences, and only then try to live together with it. The game is constantly trying to show you how valuable your time is and how important your decisions are.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
PUBLIC VERSION THE PROJECT v0.96.5

Thank you so much to all the patrons who have made it possible for us to continue working on this game!

To unpack the archive, use WinRAR program version 5.0 or higher.
You can get information about the work done on the start page in the game.

11e.png

22e.png

Download PV_ 0.96.5:

AikoTaKAHASHI

Jan 22, 2023
That's possible by using Patreon membership.
My country of Residence has Patreon blocked and my cards dont work unfortunately, I tried doing that and it failed. Hence I have offered my services as writing scenes and proofreading stuff. Improve QOL of game and make sure more new content is added. :)

Reactions: latenight

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone know the password for the Qsp? Wanted to open it with Qgen so i could tweak some of the cheats and it's asking for a password?

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes