about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
There are no houses in the game yet, only apartments are available now.

And our English is really bad. Translation is very expensive for us. We apologise.

urgian

Dec 28, 2019
I don't know if this is a bug but I always get this message with women when they want my number or when i demand theirs
"*name* loses interest in you, recalls that she urgently needs to run, and leaves ..." or
"*name* loses interest in you, recalls that she needs to urgently run away, coldly says goodbye and leaves ..."

Flaschi83

Aug 10, 2018
Is there a way to change/cheat the appearance in the beginning?
UglyDuckling isn't something I personally like for the first playthrough :(

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018

And our English is really bad. Translation is very expensive for us. We apologise.
Is there any place you'd prefer us to give suggestions for translating?
I can tell what many of the grammatically incorrect translations mean, if that helps

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019

You do not need to buy professional translation. Use the basic software, or your own ability, and it should be fairly easy to find a native English speaker to turn the "engrish" into something more realistic. I imagine there are plenty of folks here that would help, if needed.

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
My biggest concern is that somtimes the font is so small that you can't really read unless you plant your face on the screen.
Also, anyone know how to decrypt the qsp file?

eatondapusse

Mar 17, 2018
You have a cheat built in game, adds 10.000 Ruble per click, so you can go to beauty salon and shops to become good loking.
You can do that in first half an hour of playing.
It would be nice if the cheat gave the player cash instead of putting it in the bank. I have a hard time finding an ATM in game. And a cheat to ignore hunger / thirst would be great too.

jimmys

Oct 10, 2016
Well i am trying the game myself and there i found two "bugs", one is a very bog problem actually. First and not much trouble bug, when i started i putted 55kg weight, i tried too go to "private clinic" to "correct weight" i put 62kg, after some time the game went back to the 55kg automatically.
MAJOR BUG: i rented at the railway station and i "refused to pay the rent" after a week, the game correctly threw me out BUT after i tried to rent again it automatically threw me inside my previous appartment and problem is i cant go out, i am stuck in the house and the "stats" screen says "you currently has no place to stay". Any way how to bypass it?

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
A lot of grind and could really use some quality of life stuff (why do I need to wipe the mirror for example?), also some of the part time jobs, despite them being part time, I can only have one and regarding cleaning at a dudes house with no set time, flat out don't work, just get a white screen. So I have to spend hours grinding for like 250 then once a week I can maybe buy something to improve the looks. Also regarding the cheat, I randomly seem to lose all my money, which means I sometimes get stuck since I can't just use the cheat again due to the fact it puts money on my card, yet nobody seems to use cards (why is it even in the game then?) so yeah, at this point, I'm not really sure I would consider it worth it

bargian

May 7, 2017
Oki, its unplayable as for now. Its need beter english (and i dont have high expecations...) also it need ANY sort of guide how to start. Coz i started as some ugly duckling that cant find a job and all i was doing was like "look for job, go sleep, look for job, go sleep...."

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes