Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
Yup, tried to play it, but there are too many things I don't understand, like how attractiveness works and how to raise it. I look forward to this game, though, as it is my favorite type of game, and the npc system is really interesting.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Is there any place you'd prefer us to give suggestions for translating?
I can tell what many of the grammatically incorrect translations mean, if that helps
We will be very grateful for your help.
But pointing out errors is unlikely to help us. If you indicate what is incorrectly translated and how it should be, it will be much more effective and faster. Мы будем довольны любым вариантом связи с вами, пока не разобрались, как писать личные сообщения, поэтому оставляем почту здесь. proetoeto2@pm.me

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Gentlemen and lovely ladies, we ask for leniency. Understand that the giant of the gaming industry is not working on a game. Some people only spend a couple of hours of free personal time a day or even every other day to create this game. And the negative will not help them in development at all. The game is here in order to understand whether it is necessary at all and whether it is so interesting to a sophisticated audience.

Last edited:

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
At this point, the game deliberately starts from these positions for MC. This gives you the best opportunity to get to know the games mechanics. In the future (if you like it), the start will be redone. Understand this is a sandbox, if something is wrong, you can always start over. You have nothing to lose. There is an emergency exit in the menu if you suddenly have a white screen.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Well i am trying the game myself and there i found two "bugs", one is a very bog problem actually. First and not much trouble bug, when i started i putted 55kg weight, i tried too go to "private clinic" to "correct weight" i put 62kg, after some time the game went back to the 55kg automatically.
MAJOR BUG: i rented at the railway station and i "refused to pay the rent" after a week, the game correctly threw me out BUT after i tried to rent again it automatically threw me inside my previous appartment and problem is i cant go out, i am stuck in the house and the "stats" screen says "you currently has no place to stay". Any way how to bypass it?
Many thanks for the detected error with the weight !!! Recently, we made a mechanic that prevented a sharp change in the weight of the MC (there were a lot of complaints that the weight per day was raised or lowered by several kilograms). But they completely forgot about the clinic. The mechanics just equalized the weight of your character. The error will now be fixed.
The apartment was not quickly dealt with. But we will definitely find the error. Thanks again!!!

Reactions: Skalli and Aria.

bargian

May 7, 2017
Gentlemen and lovely ladies, we ask for leniency. Understand that the giant of the gaming industry is not working on a game. Some people only spend a couple of hours of free personal time a day or even every other day to create this game. And the negative will not help them in development at all. The game is here in order to understand whether it is necessary at all and whether it is so interesting to a sophisticated audience.
Just pls add any kind of tips and tricks for a starter. Even here, on forums, do not a guide but some tricks that will help us start the game.

thedonkate

Aug 2, 2017
hi love this game ! but there is a problem when trying to date women, it always say that they lost interest after exchanging phone numbers

Kevin7214

Dec 3, 2017
Oki, its unplayable as for now. Its need beter english (and i dont have high expecations...) also it need ANY sort of guide how to start. Coz i started as some ugly duckling that cant find a job and all i was doing was like "look for job, go sleep, look for job, go sleep...."
Play Simgirl then this game will become much easier

Aiop

Jul 1, 2018
For those who is playing the game... Where did you find the place to settle down and live?

I am just wondering the city at the moment, but can't figure out how to get a "home".
kinda hard to explain but lets say your at "western district of town" its below the big "city" pics you click it then click on what kind of apartment you want. hope this helps!

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
hi love this game ! but there is a problem when trying to date women, it always say that they lost interest after exchanging phone numbers
Don't worry about this. Relationships are broken down into stages. The first stage is acquaintance. You have received your phone. So the NPC is interested in you. Then different situations will be played up. He may just rush somewhere corny. He has his own plans. Therefore, the date did not work out right away. But the phone makes it possible to make and conduct a more fulfilling date. Also, do not forget that only a certain category of the fair sex can be persuaded to have sex. Be observant and sociable with the NPC and this can be understood.

Reactions: Aria.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
To your attention, the game can be played in any operating system, you just need to download and install the appropriate player. Here is the link

Mac, Linux and Android do not pass by !!! If interest and support grows, we will do it at the start.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Just pls add any kind of tips and tricks for a starter. Even here, on forums, do not a guide but some tricks that will help us start the game.
Sorry to leave you alone with this crazy world))) In our game you can try out any role (without harming yourself) from a homeless person talking to garbage, or a prostitute on Kutuzovsky Prospekt selling her body, or a hero who just wants a relationship or power over others. Writing recipes for all options is simply not possible. We did not expect such attention and really made mistakes at the start. We will try to answer all your questions in more detail and explain the mechanics of the gameplay.

Reactions: Aria.

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
I love the game so far, even if I struggle to understand how some mechanics work.
Attractiveness, for example. I went to the beauty salon, got some things done (was at 33/100 attractiveness after that). Game said that I should repeat te facial mask process, so did I, but it put me back to 29 and I struggle to find anything to do to get attractiveness go up again.

May 11, 2017
I love the game so far, even if I struggle to understand how some mechanics work.
Attractiveness, for example. I went to the beauty salon, got some things done (was at 33/100 attractiveness after that). Game said that I should repeat te facial mask process, so did I, but it put me back to 29 and I struggle to find anything to do to get attractiveness go up again.
are you taking showers and cleaning your clothes?

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
are you taking showers and cleaning your clothes?
I do. I don't understand how the clothes work either. Clean fresh and never worn, they are ok, but 5 minutes later, they are not anymore. 5 minutes in game, I mean.

SicFran

May 7, 2017
Alright, so Sandbox.. Rent apartment works, ok.. Job search, as soon as I find a Part time job (as anything else is locked cause of looks) I get only blank white screen everywhere...

Reactions: ttipsigam

thedonkate

Aug 2, 2017
Don't worry about this. Relationships are broken down into stages. The first stage is acquaintance. You have received your phone. So the NPC is interested in you. Then different situations will be played up. He may just rush somewhere corny. He has his own plans. Therefore, the date did not work out right away. But the phone makes it possible to make and conduct a more fulfilling date. Also, do not forget that only a certain category of the fair sex can be persuaded to have sex. Be observant and sociable with the NPC and this can be understood.
Hi, I know what you meant but I meant that while spending time with girls so not "he" its "she", they offered me their numbers and when i accepted their numbers ,it always show " the girl lost interest" and no phone number in my phone of these girls.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes