• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Is it able to play this game on android by qsp player app?
You can play on anything Mac, Linux, Android. you need to download and install the appropriate qsp player from the link:

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Is there a new version patreon currently or is the public version the only one you have for now.

If you got a later version with more content I'll subscribe cause it's one the best games like this since girl life
We've been working on the game for over a year now. The public version presented here is the latest. To avoid most of the bugs, we are posting the current version in Early Access for а patron on Patreon. After their approval, we make the public version for the rest of the audience. If you want to receive all the freshest, keep abreast of the development of the game - welcome to us on Patreon. We are very interested in support that will give us the opportunity to work on the game and not think about how to feed our families.

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
We apologize. The location of the Airport, Rublyovka and locations outside the city are not yet ready. What you see is left of SimGirl. Also, you can find some locations in the city itself as non-workers. Now we are focused on the work and the income part of the main character. Then we will put the city in order. We ask for a little patience. We are a very small team, limited by resources and free time.
No problemo, thanks for all the work you and your team have put so far, cannot wait to see how this game develops over time! :)

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
We were very afraid and worried when we decided to publish the game here. We are very grateful to you for accepting us with all our shortcomings and mistakes. Thank you for your time and attention. You made it clear to us that our work is not in vain. You gave us the strength to move on.

Reactions: sp99 and ustar

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
We were very afraid and worried when we decided to publish the game here. We are very grateful to you for accepting us with all our shortcomings and mistakes. Thank you for your time and attention. You made it clear to us that our work is not in vain. You gave us the strength to move on.
So I went a bit hard on you, but I'll try to repeat my findings in a more organized manner.
Credit card don't seem to work anywhere or perhaps only in very specific shops I did not find.
Using the money cheat would sometimes make me lose ALL my money, I would randomly just have zero money.
I encountered the white screen bug when getting a part time job working for the rich people where it does not mention any time limit (I know you are reworking the system but I'll mention it anyways, just in case).
I also would have liked some quality of life stuff, like reduce the number of clicks you need to do stuff. Wiping the mirror or being able to put your clothes directly into the laundry bin instead of having to go to your closet for example.

thedonkate

Aug 2, 2017
Don't be! I loved simgirl alot too specially with how open world it was. Hope you guys can turn this into great game! I suggest you add the options to travel to other countries like you did in simgirl

bargian

May 7, 2017
Same here, this game have big potential and as i see your attitude about_it your game will be very much loved here. Keep up the good work, dont mind criticism, we dont rly know what we are up to here, and ppl are usualy kinda "uh another clone, and those bugs... meeehhh" but then you show up and explain your situation and tell us you guys are working. So yeah, we have lot of faith in you. Good luck.

Reactions: rangmar23

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Thank you so much for the appreciation of our work. We're a little get embarrassed. Usually we are scolded more than praised. We are doing our best and we really want the majority of players to get what they want.
Well you are really hitting the right tones for me with this game. Especially because you can have lesbian relationships not just normal hetero sexual ones. I also like the brothel and the prostitution part. A couple of bugs here and there, but I'm sure you guys can fix them with time and patiance.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
how to maintain Attractiveness?
Attractiveness comes from many factors. You don't have to do everything to the maximum. A few good combinations like nails, hair, makeup, and branded clean clothes will work. We tried to show you how difficult it is sometimes for our loved ones to maintain sexual desire.

• Wow
Reactions: poiman

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
So I went a bit hard on you, but I'll try to repeat my findings in a more organized manner.
Credit card don't seem to work anywhere or perhaps only in very specific shops I did not find.
Using the money cheat would sometimes make me lose ALL my money, I would randomly just have zero money.
I encountered the white screen bug when getting a part time job working for the rich people where it does not mention any time limit (I know you are reworking the system but I'll mention it anyways, just in case).
I also would have liked some quality of life stuff, like reduce the number of clicks you need to do stuff. Wiping the mirror or being able to put your clothes directly into the laundry bin instead of having to go to your closet for example.
Do not think that we ignored your wishes. We will try to resolve these issues as soon as possible.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Don't be! I loved simgirl alot too specially with how open world it was. Hope you guys can turn this into great game! I suggest you add the options to travel to other countries like you did in simgirl
We will definitely do it. But so far we have many problems with the city, which causes a lot of negativity. We'll have to wait a bit. We try to use our free personal time rationally, but so far it is sorely lacking.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
My brother keeps telling me to pay my debt. Who do I owe and how much?
No matter how attractive the sandbox is, it is extremely difficult to do without a plot. Since everything was very linear in SimGirls, the use of many locations was not possible. When trying to fix SimGirls with new mechanics, it only got worse. There were a lot of mistakes at the junction. And at the beginning, our project came under sharp criticism. We had to urgently rewrite most of the locations under the mechanics we created. Many things continue to send us white screen greetings from the past. This is something we haven't done yet. Mother and brother stayed in a location outside the city. at this stage, interaction with them is limited to the phone. The idea with the debt of the MC about which her brother constantly reminds her, was born as a justification for why the MC cannot leave the city at the moment. We have a desire to return many of the old locations updated. But it all depends on the wishes of the players.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

leon021

Aug 1, 2017
a lot of bugs in the games: computer bug, woman impossible, sex with several man big bug, and other bug

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
So, I understand you're a small team, and you're undertaking a huge project. I respect the hell out of you all for doing this, and I love how interactive you are with us, and though the following is probably going to sound extremely negative, I don't mean to be insulting. I love what you're working on, and would love to see you succeed, and am only trying to provide constructive criticism.

That being said, it seems like you looked at the worst parts of SimGirl and GirlLife, and went "Let's make a game out of THAT." I understand you want to build a simulator, but, it's a little excessive. Let's just look at eating for example. Go to the kitchen. Cook food. How many portions? 1. Eat food. Drink water. Wash dishes. That's a little too much, and everything is like that. Hunger and thirst could be combined. Cook and eat could be combined. So in the end, you have "eat" and "clean". 4 choices to 2. And, like I said, so many things are like that. Take the subway. Enter. Buy ticket. Get in train. Close a seperate window that told me I got on it. Go to next station. Go to next station. Go to next station. Instead, just let me get in it and choose where I'm going. There's so much that can be streamlined into a less frustrating experience.

I know we've talked ad nauseum about the beauty thing, but it's too much as well. After spending tons of money just to get to "pretty", I went to homeless just by taking a walk.

I like the framework you have set up. I like the apartments, the sex scenes feel interactive, you're working on lesbian content, which is great, you have a solid foundation. But I would love to see you all spend an update or two making things less of a clicking chore, and more of a package, you know? I know you've said the beauty thing is to show how hard it is to be pretty, and I understand you want a full simulation in your simulation game, but there is a fine line between fun and obnoxious, and those aspects have currently crossed that line. If you tighten up the simulation aspect over the next few updates, then I really think you guys could have a great project here, but right now, just doing really anything is a chore.

Reactions: dingo4life
May 25, 2017
Attractiveness comes from many factors. You don't have to do everything to the maximum. A few good combinations like nails, hair, makeup, and branded clean clothes will work. We tried to show you how difficult it is sometimes for our loved ones to maintain sexual desire.
Alright. thanks

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes