Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Sorry I've been away.
There was some confusion about GL origins and whether it was linked to this game, I'll explain it.

ETO was made as a mod to Rubedo.

GL is a continuation of ETO 1.2.2 (1.2 final plus some mods).
SimGirl was built new based on ETO 0.5

Both started around the same time with GL originally being a translation project and SimGirl being abandoned after several updates (19 I think).
GL originally was translating ETO 0.73 until I merged in the content and menu systems of 1.2.2 including all the school and family stuff.

The authour of about_it has explained that it is based on both SimGirl and GL.

I hope that clarifies everything, it is a bit complex and I had to look up the SimGirl stuff.

• Love
Reactions: 3xpurt

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
One thing I find really annoying about the game, is that the first option after you finish work is to Quit. I don't know how many times (lost count) that I've accidentally quit my job because of being forced to click 20+ times (such as working as a maid). If you can change the default first button to something like "Go Home" or "leave work" and not "quit work" it would be so much better. I like having the option to throw in the towel and quit my job, but I don't want that to be the default action button.
We did as you asked. What is wrong?
The maid's job is a sketch, it will be remade. It is just that there are more important things now. We apologize.
Снимок111.PNG

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
actually there could be a third way as roaches irl tend to appear in constantly dirty areas, so it could be tied into the cleaning system eg. keep the kitchen clean, no roaches
@3xpert- i actually like the cleaning system(especially in the nude;))
about_it- thought it would be cool if we could have fun with the housekeeper
The fact is that we tied the cockroaches to the cost of rent. The cheaper is the more likely it is.
And as we know, cleaning does not always help from this scourge.
Well decided!!! Let's destroy them with "cockroach remedy".

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
about_it Any idea how to get rid of the "When you touch, injured parts of the body ache a little." message when somebody beats you up? I tried going to the clinic and going over all possible services, but I couldn't get rid of it.
Is there a cooldown that I need to wait for to elapse?

Also what's clothing condition? When something is worn cannot be restored with washing it. I guess I just need to dump it in the trash?
My dear patron, we try to stick to human physiology. A massage in a private clinic makes this problem a little easier. And a visit to a traumatologist, too.
We try to move away from fiction and show that real life is no less beautiful than fiction. An injury can't disappear by magic, it takes time. We hope very much that you are not offended by us and we will certainly make you happy soon with new ones.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Build up your sewing skills. When it's worn, it needs a repair, when it's dirty, it needs a wash.
Thank you for your help with the topic ! We are aware of your desire to take control of everything. But so far, unfortunately, we cannot implement it. We will definitely come back to this issue later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 3xpurt

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Sorry I've been away.
There was some confusion about GL origins and whether it was linked to this game, I'll explain it.

ETO was made as a mod to Rubedo.

GL is a continuation of ETO 1.2.2 (1.2 final plus some mods).
SimGirl was built new based on ETO 0.5

Both started around the same time with GL originally being a translation project and SimGirl being abandoned after several updates (19 I think).
GL originally was translating ETO 0.73 until I merged in the content and menu systems of 1.2.2 including all the school and family stuff.

The authour of about_it has explained that it is based on both SimGirl and GL.

I hope that clarifies everything, it is a bit complex and I had to look up the SimGirl stuff.
We very much hope that we will be able to please you as much as the games listed by you.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
We very much hope that we will be able to please you as much as the games listed by you.
You have the right attitude and its going in the right dirrection so I believe that you will succeed in doing so.

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
The fact is that we tied the cockroaches to the cost of rent. The cheaper is the more likely it is. And as we know, cleaning does not always help from this scourge. Well decided!!! Let's destroy them with "cockroach remedy".
true about the rent effect but ive got them in a bought 2-room apartment in the city center

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
true about the rent effect but ive got them in a bought 2-room apartment in the city center
In the higher priced apartments the probability of getting visited by cockroaches isn't 0.
The chance is very very VERY small but not impossible.
Buying or renting makes no difference in that regard.
You are buying the apartment normally for rent.

Last edited:

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
We remind you that the new public version v0.91.7 has been released.
New publication on Patreon today.

Women clients

Made the mechanics of women clients on the avenue, when MC works as a street prostitute, and added it to the game. The main innovation is that NPCs now evaluate the MC and have an approximate amount they agree to spend for their own pleasure. If the amount claimed by a MC is less. this may alert NPC. If the amount is much higher than the NPC's limit, they may bargain and offer their option or pay attention to other girls. They also try to bring a sense of competition into the game. To show that MC is not the only one in this place and other girls also want to earn. The pimp will take the amount equivalent to half of the classics. MC has the opportunity to earn good money at minimal cost, because the clients will be mostly rich, independent women. Whether a friendship with them is possible, we think not. Why be friends with what you can buy.
Toys are not available yet. Faced with a number of problems. We need to make NPC preferences and their own toys that they can pass on to MC for fun. We think we will finish this mechanics by the next publication and make a full service model for women NPCs.
At the start site we left the test for you to try everything out. We remind you that the tests are only for demonstration mechanics. If you have any wishes or thoughts on this issue, we are waiting for your comments.

Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
My dear patron, we try to stick to human physiology. A massage in a private clinic makes this problem a little easier. And a visit to a traumatologist, too.
We try to move away from fiction and show that real life is no less beautiful than fiction. An injury can't disappear by magic, it takes time. We hope very much that you are not offended by us and we will certainly make you happy soon with new ones.
Thank you for the answer! I see there's no problem with the real life simulation thing. It's one of the reasons I like these types of games. :)
I was merely interested what the exact conditions are to remove these alignments. More like tipps and tricks to handle it. An estimate of the cooldown would be appreciated though, so I can test whether healing works properly in your game.

While we are at it, I'd also like to know when does my hair on my pubes grow back? I know it works pretty well for armpits and legs. That I often shave off, but pussy is something I only shave once the hair has completely regrown.

Btw. I'm testing the lesbian prostitution update, it's so exiting! :)
Can't wait for future updates on this.
Update: the pictures don't seem to work I placed them into: \\...\proETO 0.91.6\proETO\prostW

If possible I'd also like to live with my girflriend at some point the same way I can do with a man in your game.
Will this be possible too?

I was also wondering if older women 40-60 would get their own images and pictures in the game?
Same for older gentlemen?
Oh and genital sizes would also be amazing to have.

If I can get these, I swear I'll upgrade my subscription to the next level!
/me promises just like the last time she did!

Last edited:

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
1.Thank you for the answer! I see there's no problem with the real life simulation thing. It's one of the reasons I like these types of games. :)
I was merely interested what the exact conditions are to remove these alignments. More like tipps and tricks to handle it. An estimate of the cooldown would be appreciated though, so I can test whether healing works properly in your game.

2.While we are at it, I'd also like to know when does my hair on my pubes grow back? I know it works pretty well for armpits and legs. That I often shave off, but pussy is something I only shave once the hair has completely regrown.

3.Btw. I'm testing the lesbian prostitution update, it's so exiting! :)

4.If possible I'd also like to live with my girflriend at some point the same way I can do with a man in your game.

5.I was also wondering if older women 40-60 would get their own images and pictures in the game?

6.If I can get these, I swear I'll upgrade my subscription to the next level!
I can answer most of these...

1. Injuris heal , by 1 point per day , ( a weak or so , and u are fully healed) .
2. Pubes grow back , they have slightly different treserhold , but grow like leghair and head hair .
3. good for u.
4. It is planed , but not any time soon .
5. Genital size? U mean Pussy stretch (which is in) Or dick size?
If Dick size then not any time soon. As they only have dick = 0 or 1 .
6. good for u

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
In the higher priced apartments the probability of getting visited by cockroaches isn't 0.
The chance is very very VERY small but not impossible.
Buying or renting makes no difference in that regard.
You are buying the apartment normally for rent.
so in the city center im supposed to have them show up every time i walk in?:confused:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
so in the city center im supposed to have them show up every time i walk in?:confused:
The chance to have cockroaches appear in the apartment is made multiple times a day. Guess each visit has such a chance to have them spawn but not yet discovered.
I personally would implement them in a once-a-week check for a combination of many flags (clean environment, neighborhood, stored food, electricity fails, ...) with the sneaky little buggers making themselves known a week after or something like that ...
If that roll ONCE is successful you have them.
No reroll.
No savescumming.

So in essence:
Yes.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
The chance to have cockroaches appear in the apartment is made multiple times a day. Guess each visit has such a chance to have them spawn but not yet discovered.
I personally would implement them in a once-a-week check for a combination of many flags (clean environment, neighborhood, stored food, electricity fails, ...) with the sneaky little buggers making themselves known a week after or something like that ...
If that roll ONCE is successful you have them.
No reroll.
No savescumming.

So in essence:
Yes.
Bah i see i have to explain this...
Cockroaches appear in ANY! part of town .
Again Any part , in center or railroad any .
Now how they appear is this what u are looking for :
if gameTarakan = 0 and (kuhrGG <= 4 or (kuhrGG > 4 and kuhrGG <= 9 and kuhrdirt >= 3) or (kuhrGG > 9 and kuhrdirt >= 5)):

Which means ... Clean u fucking kitchen maggot! :D
in high tear kitchen 9+ , if u let it go too dirty (5) They will appear.
To get rid of them easyer , edit gamemini and change the required number to kill to 1 or so.
But they will appear again untill u upgrade kitchen to tier 4+ and get 3+ dirt
Alternatively , u can just dissable dhe event completely with "!"

Hope that explains it

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Bah i see i have to explain this...
Cockroaches appear in ANY! part of town .
Again Any part , in center or railroad any .
Now how they appear is this what u are looking for :
if gameTarakan = 0 and (kuhrGG <= 4 or (kuhrGG > 4 and kuhrGG <= 9 and kuhrdirt >= 3) or (kuhrGG > 9 and kuhrdirt >= 5)):

Which means ... Clean u fucking kitchen maggot! :D
in high tear kitchen 9+ , if u let it go too dirty (5) They will appear.
To get rid of them easyer , edit gamemini and change the required number to kill to 1 or so.
But they will appear again untill u upgrade kitchen to tier 4+ and get 3+ dirt
Alternatively , u can just dissable dhe event completely with "!"

Hope that explains it
normally i would just edit the game but the creator password locked the game and the normal methods of bypassing/removing dont work because the password is in russian which win 10 cant understand

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
normally i would just edit the game but the creator password locked the game and the normal methods of bypassing/removing dont work because the password is in russian which win 10 cant understand
And thats why i uploaded unlocked version (i hex edit , hex coding bypasses ewerithing ) Look for when he looses his shit about me posting it wothout password :p

Reactions: if95

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Thank you for the answer! I see there's no problem with the real life simulation thing. It's one of the reasons I like these types of games. :)

While we are at it, I'd also like to know when does my hair on my pubes grow back? I know it works pretty well for armpits and legs. That I often shave off, but pussy is something I only shave once the hair has completely regrown.

Btw. I'm testing the lesbian prostitution update, it's so exiting! :)
Update: the pictures don't seem to work I placed them into: \\...\proETO 0.91.6\proETO/prostW

If possible I'd also like to live with my girflriend at some point the same way I can do with a man in your game.

I was also wondering if older women 40-60 would get their own images and pictures in the game?

If I can get these, I swear I'll upgrade my subscription to the next level!
This is the formula by which the bruises disappear(triggers once a day):

if sinak > 5:sinak = 5
if sinak > 0:sinak -= 1

if sinak_g > 5:sinak_g = 5
if sinak_g > 0:sinak_g -= 1

if sinak_p > 5:sinak_p = 5
if sinak_p > 0:sinak_p -= 1

If there is no additional impact, as you can see they will disappear in 5 days.

Hair on the pubic grow back completely in about two weeks by this formula, which also works once a day.

lobokH += 1
if lobokH > 2:
lobokH = 0
lobok+=1

if lobok > 22 and lobokP = 1:
lobokP = 0
end
end

The folder "prostW", it should be placed in "prost" (proETO/prost/prostW) in the game directory, as you have it now, the pictures will not be displayed.

Download the latest public version 0.91.7
You may still have 0.91.6 bugs.

Everything you ask for will definitely be in the game. We really do need finances, but it won't make us do it bad just to be quick. It takes time to collect the material and create the mechanics. And no matter how much you pay, you will still be our dear patron.

Reactions: blargballs

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
And thats why i uploaded unlocked version (i hex edit , hex coding bypasses ewerithing ) Look for when he looses his shit about me posting it wothout password :p
From love to hate, one step. Could it be the other way around? I sincerely apologize for the troubles that I have caused you.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
From love to hate, one step. Could it be the other way around? I sincerely apologize for the troubles that I have caused you.
What hate? I do not hate u :D
U can be assured , that u caused me no trouble at all ( i have nerves of steel )
Im just chill , no matter the circumstances , maybe because im on the internet from a very young age .
And as i grown up , i realized long time ago , that becoming angry on someone on internet is ridiculously pointless .

So no hard feelings from my side .

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes