about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Anyway to make your breast bigger without plastic surgery?
Breast augmentation may be affected by weight gain, but not in all cases. The problem of breast enlargement is very important in today's world. You can make a breast pump or special exercises, but we don't want to turn everything into fantastic.
2222.PNG
222.PNG

• Red Heart
Reactions: blargballs

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

Women clients and their toys

Now women clients who use the services of the MC, when she works as a street prostitute, have their own toys. They can offer them for use in order to get more pleasure for which they pay. The MC can also use their own toys, or combine them with NPC toys to get more interaction with them. We have modified the mechanics of sex with female NPCs by removing most of the pop-up windows and remodeling the display some events. We tried to make it more understandable and realistic. Thus, the main range of services that can be obtained by female NPC clients from MC is implemented. In the future, we will return to this question, if it will be interesting for you.
As for the cockroaches, about which there was a whole discussion at https://f95zone.to/threads/about-it-v0-91-7-about_it.59066/, we, as promised, wrote a new mechanics that uses as many as 3 variables and prescribed the purchase of the means for their destruction. Poor quality of housing and mud are still a prerequisite for the appearance of insects, but now the situation can be influenced.
СнимокEng 1.PNG
СнимокEng 2.PNG
Toys can be tested with a test. We are waiting for your comments.

Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!
Replace game files.
For those who did not understand the last publication, the folder "prostW" should be placed in this directory: proETO 0.91.7/proETO/prost.

Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
about_it "For those who did not understand the last publication, the folder "prostW" should be placed in this directory: proETO 0.91.7/proETO/prost. "

Fair enough. I'll give it a shot

Update: what about these: Снимок 1.PNG, Снимок2.PNG, then the same two again with an ENG suffix. Where do these go?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
about_it "For those who did not understand the last publication, the folder "prostW" should be placed in this directory: proETO 0.91.7/proETO/prost. "

Fair enough. I'll give it a shot

Update: what about these: Снимок 1.PNG, Снимок2.PNG, then the same two again with an ENG suffix. Where do these go?
Thank you for your understanding and patience. Real life has not been canceled by anyone and besides the project we have to do many other things and obligations. Behind the stingy lines of text publications hides a huge amount of work. We have more to please you and with each publication we strive to become better.

Update: These are just screenshots, for explanation. They don't affect anything and you don't have to put them anywhere. We Just put them in an archive, suddenly, someone has not figured it out, and on the page of the game go lazy.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020

MEN’S NPC CONSTRUCTOR

We redesigned the men's NPC constructor, which required a thorough update, to implement a number of new mechanics and your wishes. Added to the game a separate location, which displays information about NPCs that you can get acquainted with. We have significantly expanded the list of their descriptions. We have divided them into three types and now you can find those who like not only the opposite sex. This brings new conditions to the game, when you can spend a lot of time on NPC to understand that sex with this character will not work. Or you will be surprised when he suggests wearing a strap-on to satisfy him. We have also added a new variable reflecting NPC activity which should replace the three types of character and affect NPC behavior during dating and intercourse. In this way, it will be possible to remove the random and get a more real behavioral pattern.
Financially, NPCs are divided into four categories. Each category will have its own level of intelligence, a new variable that has proven itself in women's NPCs and influences the results of communication. For example, if the NPC's intelligence level is higher than that of the MC, they may dodge questions about marital status and lie to. On the contrary, they may admit that they are not free and to offer the role of mistress to the MC. Also, each category has its own requirements for the attractiveness of a MC. The more NPC can afford it, the higher its demands are. The starting points of the relationship for all categories are approximately the same and will start to change during the communication.We intentionally erased the boundaries between these categories to make the gameplay more entertaining.
You can test the constructor's work at the start location. By clicking on the selected type, you can follow the change of its display in the "Additional desc" window. If you have any comments or suggestions about this issue, we are waiting for your comments.
1E.PNG
2E.PNG
The ultimate goal is to make a separate description for each NPC in the company and give MC the opportunity to choose a boyfriend in the company. Also, after finalizing the female NPC designer, we will be able to create mixed companies with female and male NPCs simultaneously. Also, we would like to give MC the opportunity to influence the appearance of NPC and change it at his discretion. Buy him new clothes, make him visit the hairdresser and so on. We understand that so far it all sounds fantastic, but the mechanics you have already tried, before have caused the same emotions in many people.

Replace game files.

• Red Heart

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020

MALE NPC ACQUAINTANCES

- We corrected the walk around the district so that current events do not overlap with the men NPCs that you may come across.
- The information about the NPCs encountered is now minimal. Mostly it's age and number of them. We tried to convey the sense of temporality of the event, when you notice only large details and the brain has not yet made a decision to respond to them or not. In fact, if a player is passionate about another process, for example, moves to another part of the city and is not set up to spend time with NPC, he can easily ignore it and everything will remain in the background as a short line of information.
111Eng.PNG
- NPCs can now ignore MC not only in case of low attractiveness, but also if the constructor has defined them as indifferent to the opposite sex. But this does not mean that friendship with them is not possible. It's just that they won't show obvious interest and won't be the initiators of acquaintance. In the course of the game GG still have to face such characters. The outcome is not known to us, you make the story yourself.
- Everything changes as soon as MC reacts and pays attention to NPC. You are already familiar with the single NPC display. Now we have gone even further. We have made a mechanics that, based on the base type of NPC created, generates the number of NPCs that are not available in the group. Now you get complete information about everyone you meet to make a decision to interact with this company. Now everyone in the company has their own individual features. It is up to you to focus your efforts on one person or to have a nice time together with everyone. Here we are looking a little ahead, it has not yet been implemented.
222Eng.PNG
- We worked on the mechanics of dating, now it can be easily used in any location. For example, stores, exhibitions, etc. We have removed pop-up windows and made it more understandable. We removed the phone exchange with the group when MC chose a boyfriend blindly. Now, if MC refuses to interact with the company, the phone will ask NPC, which is the first in the list and introduced itself to MC. If you get acquainted with the company, you can exchange phone numbers with the NPC you liked only as a result of further interaction.
- Redesigned interaction with drunken NPCs on the street.
- Redesigned the interaction with NPCs in the car, which are trying to attract the attention of the MC.
- The number of NPCs in the company for interactions is so far limitedly to five individuals. Here we would like to hear your opinion. How much NPC of the company would you like to meet on the street? And to what size should the number of NPCs for interaction be increased?
- Fixed the error of the end of the date at the cinema with NPC, when after rejecting his offer to continue the date, it continued to be unknown where.
- Fixed the mistake when the company was expelled from the entrance or caught by the police and MC refused the offer of NPC, the date continued in the same location.
- Fixed the mistake when NPC made excessive demands to the attractiveness of MC when starting the first date.
- Made a visualization of acquaintances.
We hope that we have not confused you. If you have any questions or suggestions about this topic, we are waiting for your comments.
Replace the game files.
Replace the "bomj" folder in the game folder.
Put the folder "znakom" in the folder "svidan": proETO 0.91.7/proETO/svidan

• Red Heart

7layla

Jan 23, 2020
there should be different scenes for different type of men, for example athletic guys, skinny or fat, old or young

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
there should be different scenes for different type of men, for example athletic guys, skinny or fat, old or young
We support your opinion and we certainly wish it too. If you read our goals on Patreon, you'll understand that we are committed to it. We were planning to do some visualization in DAZ. But at the moment we do not have such a computer. I also can't attract people for free. And I still haven't even paid for what they have already done. It all depends on the support. In naivety I assumed that 1 dollar does not mean anything, there will be many patrons and funds. But in practice, I cannot collect the required amount. So while I do things that do not require a lot of spending, I hope that everything will change for the better.Although maybe we try in vain and all our mechanics are not interesting to anyone. Of course it's a pity for the time and labor spent, but this is life.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020

Interaction with NPC

- After the phase of acquaintance and agreement of MC to spend time with NPC, the phase of interaction with them comes. We have made a mechanics that moves all the information about the NPC from the first stage to the second and complements it with new data.
- To get permanent access to the information about the NPC, we made an icon. Which shows the number of NPCs and their gender.
111En.PNG
See the figure below for a complete list.
333.PNG
- We have also implemented the possibility to mark some features of an NPC so that it is easier to decide who you want to give preference to. The use of tags for a second date is not yet implemented.
222En.PNG
- At the bottom, you can now see the progress of your relationship. The NPC name will be used to communicate with it in the future.
- It took a huge amount of time to implement all the innovations for female NPCs. We had to redesign the designer and make new mechanics which similar to men's NPCs.
We didn't have enough time to update acquaintance with NPC in the institutions. We continue our work.
- We corrected an error when the medical certificate given to a pimp had an unlimited validity period while working on the avenue.

Replace the game files.
Replace the "logo" folder with the game folder.
Replace the folder "znakom" in the folder "svidan": proETO 0.91.7/proETO/svidan

• Red Heart

absynth3

May 4, 2017
How do I use the station to get a train? I'm at the railway station but I don't get any option to either wait for a train or buy a ticket or wtvr, to go home to the mother.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I only have one question about the game, if the answer is yes then i'll start playing.
Is protagonist always the same actress showing in every scene?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Njiet.

Not 5000000$
5000 000 ₽.
Right now that is 68180.66$.

For buying an apartment in the city that is standard. Bit of the low side compared to say washington DC or New York as Moscow is cheaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: DracoBorealis

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
According to currency exchange charts as of right now (data from december 9th 19:05 UTC) for every rubel you get 0.014 dollars.
In other words for 1 rubel you get roughly a penny and a half.

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
Brannon So to echangel rubl for dolars and also is corect my version 0,91,7 and als Screenshot_2.png
When i go discorevered house underground my picture is mission did u can tell me cause this what i do i replace folder to folder or i need to be just one folder

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes