Sep 27, 2020
If it's family content you after, you should check out GirlLife and then Terlis2000's "Bromod & more" conversion, then MontyGibbson's "Added Flavor" mod...
Are they compatible? In the BroMod it reads: "This MOD will conflict with any other mod that involves locations this mod affects" :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Are they compatible? In the BroMod it reads: "This MOD will conflict with any other mod that involves locations this mod affects" :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Terlis's conversion is not a mod. It's a replacement for the core game qsp. And you can fine use mods with it as you can with the core game. Tendaris though did a stand alone mod version of Terlis's conversion. Maybe you mix up those.

These are the ones you want;

alisida

May 12, 2018
We remind you that the new public version v0.91.8 (29.12.2020) has been released.
New publication on Patreon today.

Displaying female roommate NPC

- Made female roommate NPC appear in the apartment
The same information about his absence in the apartment will be displayed in the Living room
View attachment 989974
- Added actions in the kitchen to eat with a female roommate
- Made it display a brief info about the female roommate's NPC in stats and jump to a separate window with more info about her
View attachment 989975
View attachment 989976
- Made the female roommate NPC's cell phone display and the ability to call her
- Provided additional reminders in areas of the city where the MC attends hairdresser or manicurist courses.
- Added the action of fleeing from the gypsy when meeting her for a walk.
- Made translation of missed sentences, when the MC works as a maid in a hotel
- Reworked the location of the mirror, where the MC brings his appearance in order by removing "all the popup windows".
- Reworked the use of the razor, now it is only available if really necessary.
- Reworked the mechanics of using the manicure set in MC's bed.
- Made a mechanic that takes into account the consumption of alcohol in the bag of the MC and in the apartment on a date with a female NPC roommate
- Added an action to test the female NPC roommate in the starting location. Recall that the test action is not intended for the start of the game.
View attachment 989977
If you have any questions, requests or suggestions, we look forward to your comments.
Replace the game files.

Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!
how can I play the game on Mac? Can't open it with QSP player ?

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Terlis's conversion is not a mod. It's a replacement for the core game qsp. And you can fine use mods with it as you can with the core game. Tendaris though did a stand alone mod version of Terlis's conversion. Maybe you mix up those.

These are the ones you want;

I just wish they would get their shit together with version naming and updating the first post (like changelog is several versions behind or refering to an old version, when it's actually newer than the main game and such)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I just wish they would get their shit together with version naming and updating the first post (like changelog is several versions behind or refering to an old version, when it's actually newer than the main game and such)
Well, neither of the above is about the core game. But if that is what you looking for you can see all you want here @ for the latest dev updates.

When checking the thread on the site here, there is a changelog too. So idk why you that upset, it's all out there -)

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
Any way to start off not looking horrible? Even if it's using cheats to change your appearance (chest size, etc). I have not found how to use cheats.

OnTopOfMyAnger

Apr 3, 2018
Who sells an umbrella? I can't find one.

Edit: The only place I found it was in Market "Central" in "Railway station of the city" district.
Its under "Part of the market where clothes and household items are sold" and then under "Household goods"

Last edited:

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Well, neither of the above is about the core game. But if that is what you looking for you can see all you want here @ for the latest dev updates.

When checking the thread on the site here, there is a changelog too. So idk why you that upset, it's all out there -)
Not upset, just confused ^^
but yeah, it's about the mods, not the core game. The core game is easy to figure out, just download from the IF

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Not upset, just confused ^^
but yeah, it's about the mods, not the core game. The core game is easy to figure out, just download from the IF
Terlis's conversion have a proper changelog down in the OP. And MontyGibbon's Added flavor mod got a healthy changelog as well. Terlis make his updates/releases updated with the last dev changes to the core game, so it's always based on the latest version at time of release. So sometimes his updates is more recent than last release of the core game (unless you download recent dev updates from their site).

Oct 10, 2017
-0000000000000000000/10 not even worth clicking the page link, terrible engrish and you can even be a slut from the nanosecond you install it
I wish you could write short reviews so i can see this from the start rather than having to dig through the comments to find an opinion

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I wish you could write short reviews so i can see this from the start rather than having to dig through the comments to find an opinion
Well ...
You usually don't need a review or comment for spotting " Language: English (MTL), Russian "
MTL = Machine Translated.

jerro

Jul 7, 2018
this game has some of the worst UI out of all the QSP games
holy shit, it takes so many clicks to do anything.

Fougere

Mar 9, 2018
Any big brain willing to share the russian password to mess up the qsp file on qgen please ? :3

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
cannot fid how to activate stats and skills cheats...

ideally:
timetweaking option should be near the clock.
stats (attractivenes) should be on right corner menu, not separate menu
to be able to turn off all natural needs (sleep, hunger *not sure, maybe it is off, at 1 point), clothes durability/dirtiness, phone charging
to be able to auto-complete all routines (like wash ur face/take cloth before sleeping ...bath & makeups etc.)
insta-teleport to home
skip that lsd picture sequences...

Last edited:

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
Where to find to live??? Aparments......
its in the middle of the screen below the picture of the railway station or whatever part of the city you are in and not listed as a regular option in the "where to go" list
called:
->"Property in this district of the city"<-

p.s. i wish someone could translate all the answers of the girlfriends into a better english i really never get it when someone tells me they are married or whatever :(

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
its in the middle of the screen below the picture of the railway station or whatever part of the city you are in and not listed as a regular option in the "where to go" list
called:
->"Property in this district of the city"<-

p.s. i wish someone could translate all the answers of the girlfriends into a better english i really never get it when someone tells me they are married or whatever :(
Thank's man....

Reactions: kaneeden

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
QSP File password..... Of all i have played, he are the only one who password protect his Qsp file....

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes