kaboomz

Jan 3, 2021
So in essence you played the game quite a while ago, found it missing stuff you want and are complaining about it now. Well after the fact.
From what you write it sounds like you did not play the current version but applied your knowledge of the old version with throwing in some words you picked up in the multitude of changelogs...

For instance you mention the dorms by name as an example of your point but in reality it is a point AGAINST you since that is "new content". Not awfully much but your argument is untrue.
Furthermore you apparently did not try being a whore directly(you did not mention it at the start) which has had many additions and alterations made to it as well.
Ok, maybe in playing the role of a whore some "significant" changes were added compared to the original FemSim. Honestly, I have not tried this branch of character development.
Players have a huge city for character development. As I already wrote, I have tried many activities (apart from direct prostitution). I will quote one phrase from the first post on this topic: " The core of the game consists of the virtual world (at this stage it is limited to one city), which allows you to move up the social ladder in any direction. There are also many mechanics developed that allow you to establish relationships, develop them and have fun.".
I do not see the development of the character compared to the old game yet. The relationship module is developing very actively, I agree. But this is not enough, in my opinion. Why introduce a lot of jobs if nothing interesting happens there? If this is a simulator, why not add events to add variety to the gameplay? 90%, okay, maybe 75% of the current events remained from Femsim.

P.S.
To avoid confusion, I DO NOT try to tell developers what to do. I am glad that someone took up the further development of Femsim. I expressed my opinion, no more.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
If you want to write german please have the courtesy of learning it first.

That aside this is an international forum so english only.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Internationales Forum = Englisch.

NICHTS.
ANDERES.

Wenn du damit ein Problem hast pass auf das die Tür dich nicht im Kreuze trifft.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I apologize if my post was interpreted as a request that you hurry up production. I was only trying to understand the scope of what has already been included, rather than to demand you do more.
You don't need to ask for forgiveness. We are not perfect and we admit it. Many games have failed after release because they were made with the players' wishes ignored. We don't want that kind of ending. Without all of you, this game is just many days and nights of labor that was done in vain. The only thing you can be sure of is that we are very eager to get better.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Yes
Yes(last public version)
And Yes, i can read, bro.

Tell me, please, in which of the posts above with the version changelog was something about plot events? Adding dorms at the factory and at the institute? Yes, this is an interesting option with housing, I admit it. But no more. There are the same basic interactions between characters, as far as I can see from the changelog. For now, anyway.
As I wrote above, the authors are tightly focused on reworking and improving the basic mechanics of interaction between characters. This needs to be completed, I won't even argue.
But if they at least sometimes added something new, at the same jobs that are now available, or developed a story with a family, or at least bring back events from film studios and develop them further (I'm not talking about a test brothel, which remained in the form of a test since the announcement), then the game would become much more interesting.
You're right, we got carried away with creating a world in which nothing ever repeats itself. Neither the player, nor the author, nor anyone knows the ending. No one knows what will happen the next minute. No one knows what an NPC will do or say. Yes it's what we wanted, it's what sets us apart from other projects and what we had to spend a lot of time on.
But it's already there!!! But it's still very fragile and not solid and could crumble to ashes under the storylines. Please be patient. We are not magicians. We'll try, to the best of our ability, to please you in the near future with the development of the theme of the work of the MC in the office. Please note that the game is under development and everything is just beginning or ending, it's up to you all.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today.

Neighbors in the house

- Made it possible to sell bought apartments in other areas of the city (this was implemented only in the Railway Station)
- Fixed the action "To refuse to rent an apartment" and moved it to the corridor.

11En.png

- Entrances are no longer lifeless and you can meet and get to know your neighbors. We've made it possible for the MC, who has bought or rented an apartment, to meet and have a relationship with the neighbors of the house. Up to 3 male neighbors and up to 3 female neighbors are available for constant interaction, which at their own discretion will be chosen by the MC.

22En.png

- Have made the neighbors' life cycle mechanics. For various reasons, they will not always be available for interaction.

33En.png

- Made dating with neighbors and the possibility for the MC to influence the relationship with them.
- Made a change in the relationship with neighbors if the MC rarely pays attention to them.

We continue to work on the interactions of the MC with his neighbors. To do this, we are making several new gameplay mechanics.
If you have any questions or suggestions, we look forward to your comments.

Replace game files.

Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today.

Interaction with the neighbors in the house

- Now, the MC can meet her neighbors with whom she has a relationship in the building. You can walk past them or say a few words, or ask them out or invite them over, it all depends on how you want to do it. These meetings can be used to change relationships or to have fun, it's up to you to decide.

11E.png

- Be careful!!! Now, when you ring your neighbor's doorbell and he invites you in, he may have a different number of buddies visiting, who don't mind taking advantage of the opportunity when a girl is alone in an apartment with several men.
- We've also made game mechanics that allow neighbors to come and visit the GG. Of course, these may not be appropriate moments at all. What's worth thinking about is when the GG herself is going to visit and gets rejected. But, as always, the GG will have ample opportunity to decide what to do in this situation. Don't rush to get a lot of NPCs for a relationship, so you won't regret it later.

22E.png

- We redid the visuals of the corridor in the GG's apartment, trying to get rid of the shoddy translation.

33E.png

If you have any questions or suggestions, we look forward to your comments.

Replace the "logo" folder in the game folder.
Replace game files.

Reactions: VictorHayes

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
We hope that the administrators will update the topic title soon.

PUBLIC VERSION THE PROJECT v0.91.9 as of 29.01.2021

ATTENTION!!! PUBLIC VERSION !!! IS FREE!!!

Many thanks to all the patrons who made it possible to make this public version happen !!!

We are still very much in need of support to accomplish all our goals and plans.
A huge request to ALL who are interested in the project - share the link and information about it.

Briefly changes, corrections and work done for the period from 29/12/2020:

- Continued to work on finding and fixing bugs
- Made an offer to live together on a date with female NPCs (only possible after reaching a certain level of relationship)
- Made transferring all female NPC's parameters to roommates and creating her interests and hobbies.
- Made daily cycle mechanics for female roommate in two variants: for working and unemployed
- Made a game mechanic for displaying her in the apartment and opportunities to start interacting with her
- Made a start when accessing it
- Implemented the ability for the MC to influence the sexual orientation of female NPCs during cohabitation (cohabitation is possible with any type of NPC, regardless of his sexual orientation)
- Made a new mechanic for a scandal with a female roommate, to adjust the relationship or break the relationship
- Fixed errors found in the cohabitation mechanics with the male NPC and improved translation
- Fixed the initialization of the female NPC in the apartment at the start of cohabitation
- Fixed the female roommate's NPC getting her period and how it affects sex with the MC
- Fixed a bug where, when working as a street prostitute, NPCs would kick MC out of the apartment without using her services or paying.
- Added a separate "swap phone numbers" action for the member of staff when they meet a single NPC if their interactions are upgraded to a certain level.
- Be warned. Female NPC roommate added this mechanic: - when there is no cooked food and products, she can spend money from the general budget. This is especially true for non-working NPCs. If the common money is missing (it is stored in a drawer), it can have consequences in the form of scandal.
- Made a debt transfer from girlfriend to roommate NPC, and prescribed the ability to borrow or lend money when interacting with a female roommate NPC.
- Made interactions with female roommate NPCs within an apartment.
- Fixed a bug with the display of the female roommate's work in the stats
- Added extra actions like cooking and cleaning the apartment to the roommate's female NPC starting menu
- Enabled the possibility for the MC to invite the female NPC roommate outside of the apartment or to go for a walk with her.
- Fixed and edited the ability for the MC to consume food and alcohol on a date with an NPC
- Added relationship points for the female NPCs to agree to borrow money from the MC
- Reworked the mechanics of the MC coming out of unconsciousness during drug and alcohol poisoning, fixing numerous bugs and getting into the "white screen".
- Amended the dating locations to take into account the fact that the MC is in the company of a female roommate
- Displayed a female roommate NPC in the apartment. Also, information about his absence from the apartment will be displayed in the hall
- Added actions in the kitchen to eat with a female roommate
- Made a window to display a summary of roommate's female NPC in stats and jump to a separate window with more info about her.
- Made the female roommate NPC's cell phone display and the ability to call her
- Provided additional reminders in areas of the city where the MC attends hairdresser or manicurist courses.
- Added the action of fleeing from a gypsy woman when meeting her for a walk
- Made translation of the missing sentences when the MC is working in a hotel as a maid
- Reworked the mirror location, where the MC tidies up his appearance by removing "all the pop-ups"
- Reworked the use of the razor, now it's only available if really necessary.
- Reworked the mechanics of using the manicure set in the MC's bed.
- Made a mechanic that takes into account the consumption of alcohol in the bag of the MC and in the apartment on a date with a female NPC roommate
- Added an action to test the female NPC roommate in the starting location. Recall that the test action is not intended for the start of the game.
- Added an auto save feature to the game. Auto-save works in these locations: bed, exit the apartment, waiting rooms at the train station and the airport.
- Saving the game and loading the last preservation removed from the bed of MC and moved to the game menu. All of the savings are now in the folder "SAVE", download the desired as you can through the Quest Soft Player menu, selecting the folder "SAVE" at the root of the game.
- Fixed the visit of the gynecologist for the MC and removed the pop-up windows in this location. Made new mechanics of using the IUD.
- Fixed a bug where the IUD was left after the abortion.
- Made dormitory university, which is located in the district of "Taganka
- Made plant dormitory, which is located in the Eastern district
- Made sewing factory dormitory, which is located in the Southern district
- Added dorms to the city map
- Made the main possible actions for the MC in these dorms
- Dorms are not automatically activated. The easiest way to get a room in the University Dormitory. To do this, you must enroll at the University and, having begun your studies, apply to the Dean's Office of the University. Getting a job in a factory or sewing factory, you have to spend some time so that luck smiles on you. To do this, additional actions are made, which you can use during the work. Every time the MC gets a place in the dormitory, the NPCs are generated anew, which ensures that the story will never happen again.
- The dorm room can easily be lost if MC fails a session and is expelled from university, or if she is fired from her job.
- If she loses her place in the dormitory, there is an action to collect her belongings. In this case, the MC will get a bag of clothes that can be used on the street. If the MC does not use this action by midnight, the items will automatically be moved to her next accommodation.
- Increased the university stipend to 3200 rubles, as the previous stipend of 1200 rubles was destroyed by inflation.
- Added the action of loitering to the dorm room, to rewind time
- Made MC roommates in the dorm room. Who have their own autonomous cycles of existence and characters.
- Made communication and interactions with roommates in the dorm that affect their relationship with MC.
- Made a trace of menstrual cycles for roommates affecting their sexual relationships with them.
- Made a trace and changed the state of alcohol and drugs (if NPC has such an interest) of dorm roommates.
- Changed the starting values in sex for girlfriend and female roommate. They used to be assigned randomly. Now the current values are used.
- Fixed a bug where a female NPC would constantly offer to drink alcohol with an MC during a date.
- Made treating dorm roommates with alcohol and food. Added an action for ordering pizza to your dorm room.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
So, I played this a long time back and wasn't overly impressed. I might try it again, but I was wondering about the 'incest' tag. I vaguely recall there wasn't any real contact with the MCs familly? Am I remembering the wrong game?

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Are there any plans to get a more fluent translator for this game? I have played in the past, but the MTL can be downright poetic (re: baffling) at times and makes some areas of the game confusing.

freduk

Feb 9, 2018
Does anyone know where to find Venereologist.

I have looked and pressed everything possible at the hospital and the clinic so I've no clue.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Does anyone know where to find Venereologist.

I have looked and pressed everything possible at the hospital and the clinic so I've no clue.
I'm guessing that's a translation issue. If you have a venereal disease, consult a gynecologist.

freduk

Feb 9, 2018
I've done that and it tells me to go and see Venereologist which i can not find anywhere in the city

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes