Oct 25, 2017
It seems like there's a bug with clothing. The cheap skirt (bought at the street market, pink top and white miniskirt) seems to vanish after sex with the truck drivers. It's not on my purse, not at the wardrobe at home, not at the washing machine, nothing. But... if I choose to wash any piece of clothing, hang and retrieve them, it shows up in the inventory again.

Oct 25, 2017
The rent thing is absolutely broken. What, if I stash money in my closet, suddenly when someone knocks on my door I can't get it? I was just kicked out while money was still on my closet. That's ridiculous. This is game breaking.

Edit: After further testing it seems like when you get kicked out you get the money inside the closet back. So basically you can just rent the place back up again... immediately after being kicked out for having no money... which is obviously a bit weird.

So just to make it clear: if the rent is 4000 and you have 4500 in the closet and 1000 in your hands, when the landlord knocks on your door, you cannot grab the money from the closet, you're just automatically kicked out for having "no money" (1000). Then, and after packing up and leaving, you get your 4500 back with you so you can literally just go back to renting out the place immediately.

Last edited:

prondog1977

Jun 14, 2021
It seems like there's a bug with clothing. The cheap skirt (bought at the street market, pink top and white miniskirt) seems to vanish after sex with the truck drivers. It's not on my purse, not at the wardrobe at home, not at the washing machine, nothing. But... if I choose to wash any piece of clothing, hang and retrieve them, it shows up in the inventory again.
I can confirm this same bug too. For me it was the jeans mini skirt and white t shirt... The clothing item vanished from my inventory and only reappeared when I washed another item.

Also when is the tattoo and piercing shop going to be added ingame?

chichong

May 7, 2020
How to I get an npc to cohabit with me? Tips?
I don't know if it works for a rented place. For me the option opened after I bought an apartment and "invited home" the person I had a romantic relationship with. However I didn't used it, not sure I want to get stuck with someone permanently.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Is there any wiki or guides for this game, I have no idea where anything is or what is even possible to do when first starting out,

Also a bug

If you customise the character, the breast size option does not work, whatever you select you will end up getting the default. The only way to get what you want is to keep restarting the game and hope it gives you the value at random.

Last edited:

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
1643616606640.png
Qqsp 1.9 on Linux, the very first in-game action shows this.
So I have to begin the game through the Emergency Exit :)
Same errors in some other places in the city.
How can I find the path of a missed file in such cases?

BTW, trying the in-game "save" option, I got the same 104 error (probably because the game default save path is some Windows %APPDATA%-like).

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
what is $2000 thousand that makes no sense tbh, coz you cant have $2000 thousand as the 3 0's refer to thousand already otherwise owning a car would be something like $2 million, at the very least.
You are accustomed to western currencies. Most likely dollar.
Higher amounts of rubel are written that way pretty much like higher amounts of dollar have a dot to visually distinguish that higher amount.
Right now 1 rubel is 0.013 dollar or in other words a bit more then a single cent meaning yes a car can and often will cost you 2 million rubel. Especially if it is imported.

KrisWu

Jan 1, 2021
It will be nice if you can add more contents on sex scenes with a virgin MC. (e.g. special dialogs and pictures, and more options allow a virgin MC do more sexual acts).
And can we make some of other female characters virgin as well (I know it is auto generated characters, maybe you can set a chance like 20%)? It will be interesting for a lesbian MC to have sex with them.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Is there any wiki or guides for this game, I have no idea where anything is or what is even possible to do when first starting out,

Also a bug

If you customise the character, the breast size option does not work, whatever you select you will end up getting the default. The only way to get what you want is to keep restarting the game and hope it gives you the value at random.
There is no constant MC chest size in the game. We made it so that the size of the breasts changes with the weight of the MC. The breasts can increase if the MC gains weight and decrease if she loses weight. This caused a bug when choosing a breast size at the start of the game, because no weight correction was taken into account. I had to work hard to fix this bug and make it work properly. We think in the next publication this issue will be solved.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
The rent thing is absolutely broken. What, if I stash money in my closet, suddenly when someone knocks on my door I can't get it? I was just kicked out while money was still on my closet. That's ridiculous. This is game breaking.

Edit: After further testing it seems like when you get kicked out you get the money inside the closet back. So basically you can just rent the place back up again... immediately after being kicked out for having no money... which is obviously a bit weird.

So just to make it clear: if the rent is 4000 and you have 4500 in the closet and 1000 in your hands, when the landlord knocks on your door, you cannot grab the money from the closet, you're just automatically kicked out for having "no money" (1000). Then, and after packing up and leaving, you get your 4500 back with you so you can literally just go back to renting out the place immediately.
The reason for this bug was a lack of brackets. We even took into account the possibility to pay the rent not only with the money that is in the closet, but also with what is on the bank card MC. If you put the brackets as shown below, everything will work. Снимок экрана 2022-02-01 133723.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: richarddlopatin

WilmaPeeker

Jul 11, 2020
I like this kind of games, but this is full of bugs, some very old bugs. I'll check it again in the future to see if they fix them.

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
so what changed in this version?
there is no changelog for this version listed

also what else is planned for this game in the future?

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
theres a glitch with the jewlery when trying to store in box from purse it says you dont have that amount even if you do also would be nice if the player could see coworkers before taking job

Last edited:

topgunsss

Oct 31, 2020
You are accustomed to western currencies. Most likely dollar.
Higher amounts of rubel are written that way pretty much like higher amounts of dollar have a dot to visually distinguish that higher amount.
Right now 1 rubel is 0.013 dollar or in other words a bit more then a single cent meaning yes a car can and often will cost you 2 million rubel. Especially if it is imported.
that i do understand it but yea it can be confusing more so when it stats as it does 2000 thousand lol coz that part makes no sense, idk how easy it would be for the dev to fix that part up in some update and make it read 2M instead of that 2000 thousand

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes