about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
The Porch in MC building. Noticed some intresting thing - no middle aged people and no old people in building, and all the teenagers in building a married by default?

Sorry about my Engrish.
It's all at the discretion of the NPC constructor there. He decides who the MC meets. But even those NPCs who are not married will not seek a serious relationship until they get to know the MC better.

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Just started the game. There's a lot here so far. Haven't seen any sex scenes yet as it's a bit grindy to start.

kaboomz

Jan 3, 2021
Just started the game. There's a lot here so far. Haven't seen any sex scenes yet as it's a bit grindy to start.
Yes, yes .. Drop into a club in the central area, drink alcohol and go dancing - sex scenes in the toilet are provided)))

In general, in this type of game, you will always have to first orient yourself a little in the world around you. Only after research will you know what, where and how is happening.
A couple of simple tips especially for sex scenes: try to walk the streets and get acquainted with NPCs, or get to know your neighbors in your house. Look for other options yourself, there are actually enough of them)))

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
wish there was a way to influence the gender of fellow employees when looking for office job, as my character wants to become part of a lesbian office harem;):p

• Haha
Reactions: Jeremiel

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Unless there has been a massive addition to the family while I wasn't looking:
None.
The only interaction with your brother and your mother is via phone.

For that reason I don't understand why the incest tag is present at all. The rest of the tags are okay.
It is planned that somewhere down the line MC can visit her family back home but AFAIR that is still far in the future.

A couple of NPC you met could be related, though.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Any ideas about what I wrote below?

I have a question: After you will finish all the game mechanics for group sex with girls will we be able to have mixed group sex? For example after the film shoot day you hang out with the crew and there are 2 boys and 3 girls, will you be able to have group sex with them? Or when you invite them to your actorwagen. Thanks

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Any ideas about what I wrote below?
Yes. An orgy where both male and female NPCs can participate is now a priority. Group sex with female NPCs is one step in that direction. As much as I'd like to implement it quickly, there are still some issues to be resolved and some things to deal with. Game mechanics of sex, is the foundation of this game, so it has to be paid a lot of attention and constantly improved.

Reactions: LolaMiner

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Yes. An orgy where both male and female NPCs can participate is now a priority. Group sex with female NPCs is one step in that direction. As much as I'd like to implement it quickly, there are still some issues to be resolved and some things to deal with. Game mechanics of sex, is the foundation of this game, so it has to be paid a lot of attention and constantly improved.
I got that and I appreciate the answer. I wasn't asking about a timeline or trying to rush you, just wanted to know if it was even considered at all. I know there's still a lot of developing to do but you seem to be working pretty hard at it so thank you. Keep up the good work.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
- When the MC moves out of the rented apartment, she will no longer get naked on the street.
I fail to see how this is an improvement.

Jk.

Great to see this game continue to get many updates!

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

Interact with the female NPCs in the dormitory.

- Made new in-game mechanics of NPCs addressing the MC on a date.
- Fixed a bug where the MC at the start of group sex with female NPCs asked to give her some time to visit the bathroom.
- Hotel room is now available until 12:00 noon, when his rent ends.
- Significantly expanded and edited the visual part of sex with female NPCs. A huge thanks to Plotnik for a lot of work and help.
- New gameplay mechanics for interacting with female dorm roommates have been created. Now, if the MC is in a good relationship, she can interact with all the female dorm mates in her room at the same time.
- Made new game mechanics of interaction with female NPCs in the dorm. Now they can come to visit MC in her room. The MC can also invite them into her room and interact with them and her roommates, who are there at that moment, at the same time.
- Reworked the game mechanics of dating female NPCs in the dormitory. A huge thanks to Umbra Mortis for the tests and help.
- The last bastion of the old game mechanics of dating female NPCs has fallen. The MC can now date in his dorm room with 6 girlfriends at a time, which, combined with the new game mechanics of group sex with female NPCs, adds new features to the game.

00e.png
11e.png
22e.png
33e.png

- Various minor fixes and improvements.

Replace the game files.
Replace the "sexfem" folder in the game folder.
Replace the folder "sexfemGr" in the game folder.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: lacoka1221

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

NPC intoxication.

- Made a new gameplay mechanic for intoxicated NPCs on a date with an MC.
- The MC will not be able to communicate with the selected NPC in the group if the NPC is heavily intoxicated.
- If an NPC is heavily intoxicated, he or she will not be able to address or interact with the MC.
- If Mc's neighbors are heavily intoxicated, they may not host or visit the MC.
- It is not difficult for an MC to get rid of an NPC's company if he or she is heavily intoxicated.
- MC will be easier to seduce a female NPC if she is intoxicated.
- Made new game mechanics of sobering up NPCs.
- Food is no longer infinite on a date and has a limited amount that both NPCs and MCs can refill.
- Reworked the in-game mechanics of refilling food on a date.
- Desserts or "goodies", if the MC has them, can now be used to further improve the relationship with a particular NPC.
- Alcohol is no longer infinite on a date and has a limited amount that both NPCs and MCs can refill.
- In addition to offering her own alcohol (if the MC has it), the MC is now able to offer to collect money from all NPCs present on the date to buy it.
- The MC is now able to offer a drink to an NPC herself if alcohol is available.
- The MC was given the ability to get a specific NPC drunk, if alcohol is available.
- If unused alcohol remains in the MC's dorm room after a date with an NPC, it is saved and can be used on future dates in the dorm room.
- If unused alcohol remains in the MC's apartment or hotel room after a date with an NPC ends, it becomes the property of the MC.
- Various minor fixes and improvements.

Replace the game files.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

Reactions: lacoka1221

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
is there a wiki
The game is in active development. Many game mechanics are being improved or replaced by more advanced ones. In fact, this whole topic is its wiki. In each publication the authors describe in detail what is done and how to use it. To begin with, you have to tune in to have fun and try it out. The game itself will adjust to your desires. There is nothing constant here, because it is a sandbox and with each new time the game will open a new side.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes