Exceeder96

May 24, 2018
How is the age system scaled? Teenager is 18-19, youth is 20-21, young woman 22-30, woman 30-40, older woman 40-55, pensioner 55+?

monkeymmm

Dec 27, 2017
No idea.

Don't have the game at hand to check stuff properly, but here's a quick try on my part:

- start with good sewing skills
- from the menu on the right side, find the line with all the locations in the city and look up the clothing factory + dormitory
- travel to that area whichever way you prefer
- get a job at the factory and you'll get a place to live in at the dormitory
- bed and food secured, make money and improve stats
- explore the town

Other options would be prostitution, part-time jobs, full-time jobs or cheat yourself money from the menus on the right.
any funny stuffs happen on the sewing factory / dormitory?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.93.9_10.08

- Encouraged by your positive feedback, made a new body for MC who loves to exercise.
The old version:

11.png

New option:

22.png

- Here all the changes are tracked in the same way as in the normal MC body variant. We decided to settle on a variant that has a balance between femininity and muscles. There were many unsuccessful attempts, as well as options that seemed too expressive.

33.png

- Made the MC pregnancy display for all hair, breast size and weight options.

44.png

- To do this, we had to make about 300 new images additionally and redo the character menu by adding transitions to the new files there. This is not the final version, a lot of work was done in a very short period of time. We really wanted to show you our new MC body mapping idea. In order for you to see all the MC body options, we updated the test with new options.

55e.png

- Also, we have collected all the available cheats in one place, for ease of use. You can find them here:

66e.png

We look forward to your feedback and comments.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Thanks!
I have another question - may I, and if yes - where can I modify the salaries? They seems to be like unimaginably low - 4000 rub on factory for 5/2 job, 20000 for the office job... What can I change to make the salaries like 2x or 3x?
If you look closely at the salary calculation, you will see that its size is seriously affected by the level of MC experience. Here it is expressed in the variable "shveya". The longer an MC works in one place, the more experience she gets, and accordingly, the more money she gets. We have tried to stick to this principle in all types of jobs. But also do not forget that in this city there are many things and ways to earn much more than a worker in a factory. We try to encourage the player to explore the different options and events that await you. After all, we have put no small amount of effort into this.
Снимок экрана 2022-08-11 191738.png

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
she eat like crazy but still keep losing weight
and cheat on this
The cheat is very simple, there should be more than 4 meals a day. Understanding that this is a problem faced by most players, I think we should make a forced weight gain, if the meals will be more than 3 times a day. Let's try this in the next post.
Also, you should consider that the amount of food eaten at a time has no effect on weight gain, since the MC stomach has a limited volume. Also in the game implemented the principle - the less weight MC, the easier it is to lose weight, but more difficult to gain weight. The greater the weight of the MC, the harder it is to lose weight and easier to gain it.

inzz

Oct 20, 2016
how can i edit someone married into single?
or maybe share a save where u have roommate

Last edited:

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
So I downloaded public version 0.93.7 to try out the Stewardess work test because that's the part I'm most interested in. It seems that during flights you'll mostly get negative outcome from events. What determines the outcome? The work experience? I can't seem to set the experience higher than 1 for the test.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
So I downloaded public version 0.93.7 to try out the Stewardess work test because that's the part I'm most interested in. It seems that during flights you'll mostly get negative outcome from events. What determines the outcome? The work experience? I can't seem to set the experience higher than 1 for the test.
The stewardess experience variable is "statAirFA".
You can set any value to this variable using the "Dynamic Input Command" located here.
66e.png
Example:
Снимок экрана 2022-08-13 123533.png

Reactions: HeelsMaiden

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Thanks. So do other stats matter as well in determining the outcome or is it solely determined by the stewardess experience?
The result depends mostly on experience, but there are hidden nuances that are controlled by chance. Work on the stewardess continues. Added introductions and the ability to interact with NPCs after the shift. What you can estimate now is about 3,000 lines of code. Agree that this is also a work, which takes no small amount of time.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
can i play android phone app 'quest player' ?
We have received comments from players who play this game on android phone. They have had positive experiences, so I think it is possible.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.93.9_18.08

- Made it possible for the MC in the hotel room to hide outerwear from the hanger in the bag to avoid automatic dressing of outerwear when leaving the room.
- Removed the automatic dressing of outerwear in the checkroom when using the option "Dress As It Was".
- Made it possible to edit the current MC outfit before removing all clothes. Now separately removed items are not stored in the current outfit and are not dressed when using the option "Dress As It Was". Only items that were worn by the MC during the use of the "Take All Clothes Off" option are saved.
- Having received a message about the bug, which periodically occurred during the dating on the dance floor in the cafe and Nightclub, we had to work hard to find it and fix it. But every cloud has a silver lining. We optimized the code of these locations and redesigned the display of the information about what's going on.
- We made a new character customization menu with a new body display for the MC.

11e.png
22e.png

- Made it possible to specify any term of pregnancy for MC before the start of the game and start the game pregnant character.
- Reworked the change and display of sexual experience of the MC at the start of the game.

33e.png

- Reworked the balance between muscle and body fat on the MC. The thinner the MC, the easier it will be for her to get an athletic figure and, conversely, the heavier the MC, the more effort she will have to put into it.
- In keeping with your wishes, we've added the ability for the MC to learn more about the NPC's marital status. Now, when communicating with NPCs, there is a necessary option. If the MC's intelligence is higher than the NPC's, the chances of getting the information she is interested in are great. But, even with a low intelligence, Mc has a chance to get the information she is interested in, if she will return to that conversation again. NPCs can be sly and try to hide facts of interest to the MC, but sooner or later the secret will come out. Now MC can find out more about NPC marital status and understand why she gets rejected before asking an NPC to live together.

44e.png
55e.png

- Also added the reaction of the NPC to the status that the MC has in the area of the city in which the NPC resides. If an MC has whore status or is known to engage in prostitution, the NPC will refuse cohabitation, expecting to meet periodically to satisfy her needs.
- Continued to work on the game mechanics of the stewardess job. As some of you may have noticed, there is no longer a specific MC time for the shift, and it varies from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Now we've gone a step further and made the airplane flight more than just one turn. The plane can make several intermediate flights before returning home. Considering the fact that we made a record of the number of hours the MC spends in the air, the number of flights made per shift will directly affect her earnings. The player will be able to feel all the aspects of the stewardess and the romance of night flights. Also MC gets the opportunity to earn more tips (if it serves business class). The new game mechanics brings unpredictability to the work of a flight attendant, which is what this job is in real life.
- Various minor improvements and edits.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes